Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 80. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 03:06:41 PM
people are not leaving because of the ponzi game, people are leaving because of all the un-shibe assholes on this thread. if everybody does not quit being dicks this will never go anywhere but down

as far as ponzi goes if everybody has lots of coins tied up all that needs to be done is take turns putting in the minimum until all the high balances are paid. better to lose a thousand or two and not your whole stash.

enough with the cocksuckers already it's getting really old.
+1 seems like nazis are taking over...irc too, not very friendly peeps.
No Soup for YOU!
Activity: 156
May 09, 2014, 03:03:55 PM
discuss your ponzi game on IRC, don't create a thread with "Shibecoin" and "Ponzi" in title. Doing so will make more people stay away from this coin.

#ShibePonzi on freenode

See you guys there.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 09, 2014, 03:01:01 PM
 Here's the thing, this coin has the potential to be right up alongside doge if everybody plays their cards right. We are at a crossroads right now. If the Dev's (and all the other shibes) do good things the doge crowd will come around. think about it you can use doge to spend and shibes as a store of value. This is actually a perfect fit and i think the doge crowd needs this they just don't know it yet especially right now because on the surface it looks like the only thing in common is a name. But this is doge, there is a serious reputation to protect so people are leary until we prove ourselves. it's not hard to do, just drop the negativity, help each other out and be kind and the rest will come around once they see we are shibes too and we are not trying to scam anybody. or the dev's dump the coins and people keep bickering and this is just a huge joke and everybody was right. It would be a shame to see that happen because this could be a huge accomplishment and expand the shibe community even more.

just my 2 cents from a fellow shibe
TTM
Activity: 140
May 09, 2014, 02:55:27 PM
discuss your ponzi game on IRC, don't create a thread with "Shibecoin" and "Ponzi" in title. Doing so will make more people stay away from this coin.
May 09, 2014, 02:54:49 PM
i just hope i dont lose the shibe i sent like 2 mins before the site went into maintenance

okay here is the deal, I suppose most people don't like us spamming about the ponzi game, if we were all to work together we can start a new thread featuring the ponzi game.
I just need to know how we can make a new thread and it will be taken care of.

lets all help each other and form a group of us who will keep depositing coins so we keep all winning.. who's down?

I'm in. Start a thread, link it here, and let's stop bumming people out with our ponzi talk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 02:52:43 PM
i just hope i dont lose the shibe i sent like 2 mins before the site went into maintenance

okay here is the deal, I suppose most people don't like us spamming about the ponzi game, if we were all to work together we can start a new thread featuring the ponzi game.

lets all help each other and form a group of us who will keep depositing coins so we keep all winning.. who's down?
im down do you think the coins i sent had there 60 minute timer lmao
Activity: 154
May 09, 2014, 02:51:03 PM

Activity: 336
May 09, 2014, 02:49:45 PM
if mintpal wont add it until PoS definitely works, and with the blocks slowed down because of auto switching pools, we probably have to wait at least 3 or 4 days before going on mintpal. likely longer. i think the price will slowly drop until then.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2014, 02:49:35 PM

Activity: 364
May 09, 2014, 02:48:03 PM
May 09, 2014, 02:42:04 PM
You want this to be similar to doge than act like it. Doge is successful because people are good to each other. if you want the ponzi discussion to stop it's simple, everybody pitch in the minimum and help the people with all their coins in it get them back, people learn their lesson and the topic is done. all this don't do that, don't talk about that, piss off it's your loss nonsense is the exact opposite of the shibe community and it needs to change asap if you want the true shibes to migrate, right now i can totally see why they don't want anything to do with this.

amen
copper member
May 09, 2014, 02:38:17 PM
 You want this to be similar to doge than act like it. Doge is successful because people are good to each other. if you want the ponzi discussion to stop it's simple, everybody pitch in the minimum and help the people with all their coins in it get them back, people learn their lesson and the topic is done. all this don't do that, don't talk about that, piss off it's your loss nonsense is the exact opposite of the shibe community and it needs to change asap if you want the true shibes to migrate, right now i can totally see why they don't want anything to do with this.
copper member
May 09, 2014, 02:29:02 PM
people are not leaving because of the ponzi game, people are leaving because of all the un-shibe assholes on this thread. if everybody does not quit being dicks this will never go anywhere but down

as far as ponzi goes if everybody has lots of coins tied up all that needs to be done is take turns putting in the minimum until all the high balances are paid. better to lose a thousand or two and not your whole stash.

enough with the cocksuckers already it's getting really old.
May 09, 2014, 02:28:51 PM
........tries to present it as a legit investment opportunity........

Excuse me, since when ponzi scheme is defined as 'a legit investment opportunity' ?

It isn't. Which is what makes it a scam when it's presented as such. shibeponzi was never presented as a legit investment opportunity. I mean, come on... "ponzi" is in the fucking URL and plastered all over the page. Disclamers everywhere. EVERYONE knew that 20% of the coins would disappear. If they didn't, then they don't know how to read.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
May 09, 2014, 02:28:08 PM
You know what's a ponzi? I'll explain in your own words.

Ponzi = Jerking while being sucked in quick sand. That's a ponzi.
Some other wanker comes and tells you to jerk more and invite more people to jerk with you.

And you, stop crying about "abuse", that's no abuse. You'll get more negative rep from people if you continue it.
TTM
May 09, 2014, 02:24:11 PM
........tries to present it as a legit investment opportunity........

Excuse me, since when ponzi scheme is defined as 'a legit investment opportunity' ?
May 09, 2014, 02:22:18 PM
the ponzi game is not good for the community and most of those who use it will lose

20% of the coins will be lost. This is in NO WAY most of the people. If everyone keeps playing, we all keep winning.

It's only a scam if the developer of the site (NOT THE DEVELOPERS OF SHIBECOIN, THEY ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO EACH OTHER) tries to present it as a legit investment opportunity, which he has NEVER done. It is out in the open, and everyone playing was aware of it.

I made a ton of shibe off shibeponzi. It's a shame that everyone gave up.

+1000 and then you get immature kids abusing the trust system and being butt hurt over someone liking the game
May 09, 2014, 02:21:25 PM
the ponzi game is not good for the community and most of those who use it will lose

20% of the coins will be lost. This is in NO WAY most of the people. If everyone keeps playing, we all keep winning.

It's only a scam if the developer of the site (NOT THE DEVELOPERS OF SHIBECOIN, THEY ARE IN NO WAY RELATED TO EACH OTHER) tries to present it as a legit investment opportunity, which he has NEVER done. It is out in the open, and everyone playing was aware of it.

I made a ton of shibe off shibeponzi. It's a shame that everyone gave up.
TTM
May 09, 2014, 02:21:12 PM
DRAMA HAS TO STOP!

IT WAS A GAMBLING GAME!

ALL KNEW IT!

IF THIS KEEPS UP WE WILL CREATE A NEW SELF MODERATED THREAD!

Can we ask mods to get this thread switched to self-moderated ? Dev should be able to clean this thread from that crappy ponzi posts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
May 09, 2014, 02:19:24 PM
keep watch on this coin.
hot!
Pages:
Jump to: