Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 81. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 02:16:40 PM
in the mean time, Shibe price are decreasing, people are leaving. Thanks the shitty ponzi game which was brought to this threads.

LOL considering the people playing the ponzi have their coins stuck in the game right now I'm assuming its the people bitching about the ponzi that are dumping the coins Smiley

The fact that a Council member posted that the coin needs to go to cryptsy or mintpal shows me that they are more interested in dumping then they are in promoting.  There is no reason for a high volume exchange outside of hoping there is volume to dump what you have.  The prices only either A. Get pumped for a day, or B. go down.  The price of what people pay for it before it hits big exchanges is a good price of what the community really thinks it should be.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 09, 2014, 02:14:05 PM
in the mean time, Shibe price are decreasing, people are leaving. Thanks the shitty ponzi game which was brought to this threads.

LOL considering the people playing the ponzi have their coins stuck in the game right now I'm assuming its the people bitching about the ponzi that are dumping the coins Smiley

The fact that a Council member posted that the coin needs to go to cryptsy or mintpal shows me that they are more interested in dumping then they are in promoting.  There is no reason for a high volume exchange outside of hoping there is volume to dump what you have.  The prices only either A. Get pumped for a day, or B. go down.  The price of what people pay for it before it hits big exchanges is a good price of what the community really thinks it should be.

May 09, 2014, 02:08:07 PM
ya all because of you
TTM
Activity: 140
May 09, 2014, 02:07:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2014, 02:06:28 PM
Link to the logo contest thread I made and moderated to keep retards out if anyone wants to look at various logos (I voted for sadface's one):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shibe-logo-bounty-601571
Activity: 826
May 09, 2014, 02:04:29 PM

The first ShibeCoin game, please spread the word
http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com

Come play, who doesn't like free coins?!?  The more people play the faster you win!  Cheesy

I am also a shibe council member

I suggest we stop spamming on this thread, people should try to make their own thread featuring the shibe ponzi game, this will divert the tention generated in this community to another place.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
May 09, 2014, 01:58:45 PM
Cryptsy isn't worth it. They still have multiple un-fixed bugs, have been holding people's whitecoin for weeks now with no end in sight, and are incredibly difficult to get in contact with if anything goes wrong.

Sooner or later Cryptsy is going to pull a Mt Gox due to the effects of the double payout bug, and I certainly hope nobody I know is affected when it does.

It had its day, but unless cryptsy really shapes up I don't think anyone should trade there.

Getting listed on mintpal though definately needs to happen. Make sure to vote for shibe!
May 09, 2014, 01:55:12 PM

The first ShibeCoin game, please spread the word
http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com

Come play, who doesn't like free coins?!?  The more people play the faster you win!  Cheesy

I am also a shibe council member
Activity: 170
May 09, 2014, 01:52:53 PM
the developer has told everyone not to use the game

i am a shibecoin council member and i will say the same thing

the ponzi game is not good for the community and most of those who use it will lose

i think we should all move on from this game, it had its glory last night but its over now... anyone who puts in money now will lose it

as a whole i think we should all focus on the main objective, and that getting shibecoin on exchanges it deserves ie; mintpal  and cryptsy

with the volume these exchanges bring i believe shibecoin will finally stretch its wings and soar but we need everyone to pool together to vote and work together as a community

Activity: 156
May 09, 2014, 01:52:48 PM

I noticed that yesterday too, some of my transactions were from another wallets or missed in list. But I get paid on EVERY transaction. To invest now is risky, train was stopped and no one wants to push it.

All my transactions, outside of the first two, showed up as being from other wallets. Doesn't matter to me at all, because they all paid out, and showed up in my wallet.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2014, 01:50:13 PM
hi can everyone stop arguing and acting like children please

its getting a little absurd

if you dont like the coin why waste time posting garbage on a forum

if you do like the coin why waste time responding to those posting garbage

also pls vote for SHIBE on mintpal  https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SHIBE

and join #shibecoin and #shibecouncil

happy profits

-vb

I want on Mintpal too, but just imagine a Mintpal employee going to visit this community, he would see a bunch of asshole trying to promote a ponzi game. What would he do, he would be like: Nah, shitty coin, move on.

Shibecoin has enough hate from other people, why do people on this community try to make it look like a scam coin even more ?
Because they're selfish and they think they going to make money from a ponzi : )))

When in reality they know they've already lost
TTM
May 09, 2014, 01:49:30 PM

happy profits

-vb

I want on Mintpal too, but just imagine a Mintpal employee going to visit this community, he would see a bunch of asshole trying to promote a ponzi game. What would he do, he would be like: Nah, shitty coin, move on.

Shibecoin has enough hate from other people, why do people on this community try to make it look like a scam coin even more ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
May 09, 2014, 01:48:22 PM
thanks for the kind rating philipvdlinde Wink

no problem man, its just so weak to downrate someone for expressing their opinion.
Yeah, you know what's weak?

Trying to lure more people in a ponzi scam, because you're trapped in that game.
That's weak

Grow a pair of balls and get back to reality.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 01:47:11 PM
Block rewards lowering to 25k have really helped reduce the multipool dump.

Sell pressure is way down. Time to move this baby up!
Activity: 280
May 09, 2014, 01:43:25 PM

happy profits

-vb

we need some cleaning over here
Activity: 170
May 09, 2014, 01:42:46 PM

happy profits

-vb
TTM
May 09, 2014, 01:42:11 PM
http://shibeponzi.cryptojunkie.com/ IS NOW OFFICIALLY BLACKLISTED AND CALLED SCAM. - DEV
Activity: 826
May 09, 2014, 01:40:49 PM

no problem man, its just so weak to downrate someone for expressing their opinion.
Activity: 280
May 09, 2014, 01:39:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: