Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 84. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
May 09, 2014, 12:47:40 PM
Doubts already?
Come on! You're the fearless ponzi supporters!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 09, 2014, 12:45:05 PM
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 09, 2014, 12:37:55 PM

How are you looking for your deposits? Coming from your original wallet address? Did you check to see if maybe one of your "change" addresses is listed instead? A new change address is generated for the leftover "change" from an input instead of sending it back to the originiating address. So next time you send coins somewhere, it will take inputs from your change address for transactions.

I had missing deposit as well until i looked for the change address the second time i deposited coins there.

You can enter "listaddressgroupings" in the wallet debug console to list all your addresses and their balances.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 09, 2014, 12:12:11 PM
When does staking start? 3 days or 40 days?
Activity: 140
May 09, 2014, 12:09:56 PM

Awesome chart and volume for a coin couple of days old.

Something is attracting all this interest...
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
May 09, 2014, 12:08:22 PM
Funny people are complaining about the game, yet it's the #1 thing driving the coin right now.  I've watched many others get into the coin just to play their hand.  Smiley

It's not the one driving the coin you idiot. It's the high trading volume since day 1 attract people. I'm sure that majority of Shibe holders don't know about that site until some idiots brought it to this thread.

Get your f***ing game out of here.
Activity: 238
May 09, 2014, 12:01:41 PM
Get that damm ponzi shit outta here please,it's beginning to get real irritating now...
You no liek teh free shibe?  Huh

No and i don't need any for free either,this ponzi crap is neither supported or endorsed by the devs/community,adds nothing of value for anyone reading this thread and makes us all look like a bunch of con-artists.

If people want to play it it's fine,i just don't see why me or anyone else needs to be reading about it on every fucking page in the thread

u r fucking scammers. Grin

Your crap is getting just as old too,you really have nothing better to do in life? get out of your mum's basement and take a walk,i hear the weather is nice out...maybe play with the traffic while you're out there...
I'm dying.
May 09, 2014, 12:01:28 PM
Get that damm ponzi shit outta here please,it's beginning to get real irritating now...
You no liek teh free shibe?  Huh

No and i don't need any for free either,this ponzi crap is neither supported or endorsed by the devs/community,adds nothing of value for anyone reading this thread and makes us all look like a bunch of con-artists.

If people want to play it it's fine,i just don't see why me or anyone else needs to be reading about it on every fucking page in the thread

And you're one of the most retarded people I've seen in here.

You simply don't deserve to have internet, you stupid wannabe troll.
Go educate yourself instead of wasting your time on forums and getting people hating you.

u mad bro? Grin go buy some shitecoin to calm yer nervers
Why would I be mad? All I see is a illiterate idiot trying to provoke people?

I'll spare some time. Keep 'em coming.
Activity: 280
May 09, 2014, 12:00:40 PM
Funny people are complaining about the game, yet it's the #1 thing driving the coin right now.  I've watched many others get into the coin just to play their hand.  Smiley
+1

+2

its the only thing driving the coin....lol a ponzi  Grin
May 09, 2014, 12:00:00 PM

Go educate yourself instead of wasting your time on forums and getting people hating you.

u mad bro? Grin go buy some shitecoin to calm yer nervers
May 09, 2014, 11:58:52 AM
+1
TTM
Activity: 140
May 09, 2014, 11:58:11 AM

And if the game stop paying out, people will blame the coin instead blame the game, right ?

It's ponzi, it will stop paying out someday.
I'm dying.
May 09, 2014, 11:58:00 AM

May 09, 2014, 11:56:34 AM

I'm dying.
May 09, 2014, 11:56:22 AM

maybe he didn't get his part yet , or he have no shibes Cheesy
It's a ponzi you fools. When there wont be people to deposit, website will close and 80% of you will be blaming SHIBE for your stupidity.
Activity: 574
May 09, 2014, 11:55:34 AM
Activity: 238
May 09, 2014, 11:55:20 AM

May 09, 2014, 11:51:41 AM

maybe he didn't get his part yet , or he have no shibes Cheesy
Activity: 224
May 09, 2014, 11:50:45 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
May 09, 2014, 11:48:15 AM
maybe its better if we were to make a new page for the ponzi site?
Pages:
Jump to: