Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 23. (Read 81044 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
any news on the updated mac wallet??
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
yeah what has happened no buy support ?
It will come back slowly, there were some dumps lately. Trouble seems to be that a lot of people want to get their buys instantly. Then people tend to follow the herd, too few buys and perhaps too large gaps seem to frighten them away. Plus strong buys ease the mind since they seem to offer an easy way out of the coin again. That this coin offers a fixed buyer that serves the sell orders no matter what happens with this coins price may be known but that doesn't means the information reaches the areas of the more subconscious thinking.

It's somewhat the trouble of buyback'n'kill coins that they currently serve the sell side only. The plus is ease of use and the instant success of burning coins, the cons are the buy order side is solely depending on investors and the coins bought are slightly more expensive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
yeah what has happened no buy support ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
DCR transaction so slow...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
05/09/2015
DCR: 57.44787104
Address: DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR

Link: http://cryptobe.com/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR

Please note that amount of DCR burned per day is NOT a constant value. It all depends on pool luck and revenue generated from mining services. We may experience low revenue, on one day, and a peak on another day.

Unfortunately, pool luck hasn't been in Antpool's favour today.

Activity: 466
still no adoption of ccex what has the world come to
It seems to me C-Cex has lost some of its momentum and popularity... Step by step Yobit becomes almost as popular as C-Cex, so many folks don't see benefit in transferring coins from Yobit to C-Cex... I used to trade more on C-Cex (their GUI is unmatched!), but lately I don't see enough activity there... Is it only me, or anyone else feels similarly..?
C-cex has seen some major user losses after VERSA ico, after that a lot of people left calling scam. After VERSA there have also been other scammy ICOs all of the which kind of made the exchange's popularity sink. Not sure how yobit keeps up with all the icos they host, it's probably because the rules they got tend to protect users a bit more. Though c-cex has still some pretty active markets, Like AMBER and Con to name a couple.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

It seems to me C-Cex has lost some of its momentum and popularity... Step by step Yobit becomes almost as popular as C-Cex, so many folks don't see benefit in transferring coins from Yobit to C-Cex... I used to trade more on C-Cex (their GUI is unmatched!), but lately I don't see enough activity there... Is it only me, or anyone else feels similarly..?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
very nice but do you think you can toss in the link to the OP in that thread i can't seem to find it, would be helpful if you could post the OP at the top of the thread so people can easily find it Smiley but nice job dude  Wink

Edit: O wait i found the link to the OP it was at the bottom of the thread haha... nice!
Whats the score with this hard fork and mac wallets?? Is the POS correct now. I am using an unupdated mac wallet does that mean i cant send coins now?? Pretty sure iv sent after block 3000 and they have got through.
You're just on a fork. When the updated mac wallet comes out you'll resync it and all the transactions that happened before block 3000 will be there.
though that may be the case. what i dont get is i sent Yobit some coins around block 3005 and they got through fine.
It's not automatic that you forked on 3000, it's just that the first stake you get after 3000 is gonna be different from the network and is gonna cause you to fork. If you didn't stake after 3000 you're still on the right chain.
That's also why one should not stake while syncing
legendary
Whats the score with this hard fork and mac wallets?? Is the POS correct now. I am using an unupdated mac wallet does that mean i cant send coins now?? Pretty sure iv sent after block 3000 and they have got through.
You're just on a fork. When the updated mac wallet comes out you'll resync it and all the transactions that happened before block 3000 will be there.

though that may be the case. what i dont get is i sent Yobit some coins around block 3005 and they got through fine.
legendary
is there a reason noone is using ccex?
DCR listed on C-cex  Grin

https://c-cex.com/?p=dcr-btc

Edit: Snap you got me by 9 seconds
now polo and bittrex hear we come leaping up the ladder
anyone else had coins going to C-Cex taking forever??
i just moved some and yes they are stuck at 2 confirmations nowonder there is no volume
legendary
anyone else had coins going to C-Cex taking forever??
legendary
04/09/2015
DCR: 91.01729833
Address: DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR

Link: http://cryptobe.com/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR

Please note that amount of DCR burned per day is NOT a constant value. It all depends on pool luck and revenue generated from mining services. We may experience low revenue, on one day, and a peak on another day.

legendary
Poll has been added.
Pages:
Jump to: