Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 18. (Read 81044 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
come on,
sell more
legendary
Activity: 1050
you burning from c-cex or yobit?

YoBit. The SRF will purchase from the exchange with the cheapest DCR.

SRF upgrade ETA is early next week.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
you burning from c-cex or yobit?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
yep, several times.
actually i try it with a linux wallet, this is getting no connections... seems i'm doing something wrong.
Okay, did you try to resync?

hell...

thanks for help. didn't need to resync but your point brought me on part of the way...
i copied the conf-file from windows... guess what was the problem?

right, case sensitivity...

so, linux-one is trying to sync atm. everything seems fine...
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
yep, several times.
actually i try it with a linux wallet, this is getting no connections... seems i'm doing something wrong.
Okay, did you try to resync?
legendary
yep, several times.
anybody else probs with wallet synching? i have 4 connections but actually 5000 blocks behind and nothing happens.
No, no problem at all. Did you try to restart your wallet?
legendary
anybody else probs with wallet synching? i have 4 connections but actually 5000 blocks behind and nothing happens.
legendary
Burn address no. 16 now! Smiley
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Will hopefully be moving forward with the SRF upgrade soon. HashNest mining is extremely inconsistent (maintenance > payout sometimes).

any ETA on the SRF update, hopefully you can get your new modem soon can't wait to see whats in store for DeltaCredits i'v been buying it ever since it hit yobit and ill be locking all my coins away for at least 6 months +  ill be buying during the entire time too... good things happen slowly so there's no need to rush things also buy support seems to be slowly coming back in thats always a good sign  Wink
legendary
Will hopefully be moving forward with the SRF upgrade soon. HashNest mining is extremely inconsistent (maintenance > payout sometimes).

legendary
SRF burn amount (for the past 50 hours): 272.73718238

Really weren't many coins from 20K-35K satoshis where the SRF bought from Wink

You should check c-cex also.

Will be buying from that exchange tomorrow.
legendary
SRF burn amount (for the past 50 hours): 272.73718238

Really weren't many coins from 20K-35K satoshis where the SRF bought from Wink

Burn address link: http://104.207.130.85:3001/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR

i dont think anyone was thinking that you werent!!! Smiley
I can second that.
Keep just doing what you are doing, especially burning Coins Grin
legendary
i dont think anyone was thinking that you werent!!! Smiley
legendary
Patience is the key here, but since it's crypto, many people don't have none, even when they know that they can sell the coins to the dev with profit.

Also I think the OP needs a complete overhaul, it looks a bit of a mess.

OP will get a complete overhaul and will be kept up to date.

I'm currently posting this out of home because my internet is still down. Once my replacement modem comes in, I'll fill you all in with things I have been working on offline.

Just to note, me being absent for 24-ish hours doesn't mean I have abandoned the coin. There WILL be times when random occurrences such as the current modem malfunction, days when I'm on a day-trip, or something else keeps me from posting here.

I am committed to this project, and lets leave it at that.
Activity: 945
Patience is the key here, but since it's crypto, many people don't have none, even when they know that they can sell the coins to the dev with profit.

Also I think the OP needs a complete overhaul, it looks a bit of a mess.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
No, the 17th, with 2128.
that's crazy The DCR Burn address is already 17th on the list, it's starting to climb up abit faster now that the price has dropped abit, hopefully we can stay around these prices for a little bit longer so we can burn more coins before we start to move up in price, hopefully gladimor can get his internet situation fixed soon too..
legendary
yeah yr right i was lookin at the CryptoBE wrong explorer
Pages:
Jump to: