Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 22. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:13:28 AM
Hello, I have an important question for me, I invested in masternodu and payments go through the day, not every day, I was told that this is the way it should work, if it was true.
Tell masternody holders, coin you come every day or not.

It may be related to the pool not exactly working properly right now, since masternodes get to take some of the block reward that is mined - if the official pool where most of the hash-rate probably is does not making payments to miners (I am not getting any payments for mining) maybe masternodes aren't getting paid either.
Thank you
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
May 01, 2018, 12:32:21 AM
Hello, I have an important question for me, I invested in masternodu and payments go through the day, not every day, I was told that this is the way it should work, if it was true.

It may be related to the pool not exactly working properly right now, since masternodes get to take some of the block reward that is mined - if the official pool where most of the hash-rate probably is does not making payments to miners (I am not getting any payments for mining) maybe masternodes aren't getting paid either.
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom
May 01, 2018, 12:29:06 AM
Official Mining Pool Webinterface is under maintenance because of internal performance upgrades.
Stratum is still working and running.

Thank you for your understanding

My experience with the official pool lately was that it was paying when I reached 1 ALQO, then it paid a couple of smaller amounts on the 30th until early morning my time (Western Australia) and it hasn't paid anything since, but my ASICs are still showing accepted shares, so when will the payouts resume? I hope I'm not mining for nothing at your pool right now?
Activity: 166
May 01, 2018, 12:24:55 AM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
April 30, 2018, 05:12:40 AM
Today statistics report for ALQO masternodes' investors:
Each month, each ALQO masternode will earn around $600.
This figure will change due to total active masternodes in the network and real price of the coin at specific point of time.

$600 is a really good ROI. I hope the price of XLQ will be at least stable but I expect a new ATH once Bitfineon is open for public Wink

definetly a good ROI, but it´s way more important that the projects lives on in the future. The best ROI is useless with a dead project.

I love the community vote for the bitfineon listing. Congrats to XSN, I think it´s a really good choice
Activity: 182
April 30, 2018, 03:00:01 AM
Official Mining Pool Webinterface is under maintenance because of internal performance upgrades.
Stratum is still working and running.

Thank you for your understanding
Activity: 1061
Merit: 551
April 29, 2018, 04:32:47 PM
This figure will change due to total active masternodes in the network and real price of the coin at specific point of time.

$600 is a really good ROI. I hope the price of XLQ will be at least stable but I expect a new ATH once Bitfineon is open for public Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
April 29, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
so I have setup again masternode ALQO, with new updated wallet on Windows and Linux (cold wallet), masternode is up enabled since 4 days, but I did not receive any coins..

This is normal. First payout usually needs 5 days ATM and afterwards it is 2 and a half days ATM. You cank always check the actual payout time for mn here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/XLQ/

yes totally normal. You can calculate it with the number of MN and the blocktime. 2,5 days per payout seems to be right.
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
so I have setup again masternode ALQO, with new updated wallet on Windows and Linux (cold wallet), masternode is up enabled since 4 days, but I did not receive any coins..

This is normal. First payout usually needs 5 days ATM and afterwards it is 2 and a half days ATM. You cank always check the actual payout time for mn here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/XLQ/
Activity: 127
April 29, 2018, 07:35:52 AM
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
April 29, 2018, 06:08:57 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 28, 2018, 09:26:59 AM
Hey guys - the new Youtube community weekly is out covering the vast news of last week. Check out our community Yoda, the expected reward stepdown dates, the upcoming ALQOstorm and bitfineon news.

https://youtu.be/_oL98dHVc_g

nice one!!! i like it , lots of good news inf informations. cheers and keep the good work.
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
April 28, 2018, 03:35:10 AM
Hey guys - the new Youtube community weekly is out covering the vast news of last week. Check out our community Yoda, the expected reward stepdown dates, the upcoming ALQOstorm and bitfineon news.

https://youtu.be/_oL98dHVc_g
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 10:33:31 AM
When the original pool, I am thrown out after a few hours and the miner runs empty

With Baikal X10
April 27, 2018, 08:29:35 AM
Any other pools than official one?

As far as i know there is only the official mining pool ATM: https://pool.alqo.org/overview This was due to the chainsplit a few weeks ago. But please correct me, if i am mistaken.
Activity: 50
April 27, 2018, 05:42:31 AM
I search an good Miningpool, can everyone an Pool recomnend please?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
April 27, 2018, 02:52:44 AM
Any other pools than official one?
April 26, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
Currently, ALQO network has 2609 active masternodes, which account for 68% of the coin's total current circulating supply.
And ALQO masternode investors will get their money back after about 10 months. It's not a long period of time, hence the coins should be added into masternode coins for future investment.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/XLQ/

sounds good  investment... i hope to see 1$ per ALQO soon for faster ROI. but i guess in long term is good time to buy know.

That is exactly right. Buy now and hodl (or set up a mn, if you are really invested in the project) and get a good return of investment later, when the whole project is atracting major media coverage, which it will.  

On another note: What can i do, when a transaction is not going through (meaning getting no confirmations on the chain?) I had transactions going through before and after the one in question. This is kind of strange. I am on the correct blockchain and the receiving adress is correct. But the txid is not showing up on the explorer Huh
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 05:57:40 AM
Currently, ALQO network has 2609 active masternodes, which account for 68% of the coin's total current circulating supply.
And ALQO masternode investors will get their money back after about 10 months. It's not a long period of time, hence the coins should be added into masternode coins for future investment.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/XLQ/

sounds good  investment... i hope to see 1$ per ALQO soon for faster ROI. but i guess in long term is good time to buy know.
Activity: 26
April 25, 2018, 11:06:12 AM
Hy, someone know the value of difficulty that i have to set at a baikal giant x10 to miner at alqo pool? Thanks.

I used d=88 when I was mining with my baikals, however it's not very profitable to mine anymore with the reduced rewards. you're better off mining something else and selling to buy ALQO if thats what you want.
Pages:
Jump to: