Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 17. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 12:28:36 AM
Liberio delayed. I was not surprised.
Activity: 56
June 10, 2018, 01:58:30 AM
Do the MN's serve any actual purpose with this project for example the exchange?
Activity: 98
June 08, 2018, 11:52:22 PM
Hold on,can you run the masternode from local wallet or vps is recommended?
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
June 08, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
New version 3.5 of alqo-qt.exe for Windows cannot close properly, always crashes. Is it only my problem or someone else experiences the same?
I have resync chain, created new wallet - still crashing.
Not a big deal - it works OK, just crashes on close, but I hope to get things fixed one day.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
June 08, 2018, 07:17:11 AM
Should create more hype in the crypto community about the Bitfineon exchange, feels like almost noone knows anything about alqo or bitfineon. Need marketing and awareness.

You are right, a bit more hype around upcoming Bitfineon would be great. The Bitfineon itself will be an attractive selling proposition, there not so many coins (tokens) with fully working meaningful product even in top100 market cap coins.

The CMC ranking does not really reflect the actual value of the project or the development. you are right that most higher projects have less achieved and sometimes are just overhyped. The use of ALQO with Bitfineon is great and gives some more demand, but you have to keep in mind that its a centralized exchange. Centralized exchanges generate not that kind of hype as it used to ( except binance). I hope the Exchange gets well adapted and fitting itself well in the ecosystem

but why XLQ is not pushed to be traded on new exchanges... i know bitfineon will be the main exchange, but will be better if  will be more choices for traders/buyers/sellers/users.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
June 07, 2018, 04:06:27 AM
Should create more hype in the crypto community about the Bitfineon exchange, feels like almost noone knows anything about alqo or bitfineon. Need marketing and awareness.

You are right, a bit more hype around upcoming Bitfineon would be great. The Bitfineon itself will be an attractive selling proposition, there not so many coins (tokens) with fully working meaningful product even in top100 market cap coins.

The CMC ranking does not really reflect the actual value of the project or the development. you are right that most higher projects have less achieved and sometimes are just overhyped. The use of ALQO with Bitfineon is great and gives some more demand, but you have to keep in mind that its a centralized exchange. Centralized exchanges generate not that kind of hype as it used to ( except binance). I hope the Exchange gets well adapted and fitting itself well in the ecosystem
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:44:27 AM
Alqo is a special electronic currency used for payment in the cryptographic market. The difference with other cryptographic coin is its flexibility in payment. I am very interesting about this difference. Can you please explain more specifically about Alqo's versatility?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:35:54 AM
New wallet Liberio will be released on 10. Jun, this is last steep before Bitfineon
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
June 06, 2018, 11:08:50 AM
As already rightly pointed out - as soon as we have a working beta marketing will start because its a lot easier and especially cheaper to let a product speak for itself than just promise sb the earth
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
June 06, 2018, 09:25:26 AM

June 06, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

The best advertising is still a stable working product. The "only" thing the Team has to make sure of, is that bitfineon will work smoothly with a easy to use GUI. That will sure attract new user and the news is spreading faster than any marketing campaign could ever do. I know sometimes its frustrating to see the silence compared to some overhyped useless coins in the top 50 on CMC. But that's how crypto works these days

silence before the ALQO STORM start... preapre your  umbrella will rain with lots of  XLQ and BTC.  Bitfineon will be in top exchanges , if  devs and communty will chose wise the tokens/coins what will be traded on it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
June 06, 2018, 05:07:32 AM

The best advertising is still a stable working product. The "only" thing the Team has to make sure of, is that bitfineon will work smoothly with a easy to use GUI. That will sure attract new user and the news is spreading faster than any marketing campaign could ever do. I know sometimes its frustrating to see the silence compared to some overhyped useless coins in the top 50 on CMC. But that's how crypto works these days
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 01:24:38 AM
June 05, 2018, 06:35:10 AM
Today I want to thank you for supporting us so far in the development of ALQO and Bitfineon.
We reached another milestone in those projects and want to announce that we are now (since 25. May 2018) officially
accepted as a Company for Cryptocurrency Exchanging in Neuheim, Zug, Switzerland.

https://www.zefix.ch/de/search/entity/list/firm/1350657?name=Bitfineon&searchType=default

We wish everyone involved into alqo and it's planets a nice sunday!

Best wishes from Switzerland

Your Alqo and Bitfineon Team

i would like to see/read this  big news  on cointelegraph/coindesk/newsbtc... dont let the good news go in dark.
Activity: 56
June 04, 2018, 06:05:40 PM
Your coin added on our masternode-shared service - midas.investments
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 12:28:13 PM
Today I want to thank you for supporting us so far in the development of ALQO and Bitfineon.
We reached another milestone in those projects and want to announce that we are now (since 25. May 2018) officially
accepted as a Company for Cryptocurrency Exchanging in Neuheim, Zug, Switzerland.

https://www.zefix.ch/de/search/entity/list/firm/1350657?name=Bitfineon&searchType=default

Thanks for update !!!
Activity: 175
Merit: 32
June 03, 2018, 11:03:13 AM

June 02, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
Guess I forgot to post the actual community weekly here... damn
If you want to get some more info on the team - this one is for you!

https://youtu.be/Yk_yYjKGVY4
nice one, cheers for sharing with us this great news and updates.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
May 31, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
If Liberio can become a standard and replace all those ugly QTs around, it'll be great for everyone and wonderful for ALQO.
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
May 30, 2018, 12:57:07 PM
Guess I forgot to post the actual community weekly here... damn
If you want to get some more info on the team - this one is for you!

https://youtu.be/Yk_yYjKGVY4
Pages:
Jump to: