Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 43. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 05:43:12 PM
Wow, I just saw the new website. Well, it's great, I am glad that I support this project since the beginning.
Keep up the good work lads.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 02:00:31 PM
Cryptopia would be nice indeed.
Cryptopia is really expensive, like a hell. But listing ALQO on Cryptopia would be really nice Smiley

Cryptopia is 20BTC... yeah that's a bit steep
Activity: 2
January 22, 2018, 11:28:13 AM
I am glad to participate in the development of such a grandiose project!
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
January 22, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
Cryptopia is really expensive, like a hell. But listing ALQO on Cryptopia would be really nice Smiley
Activity: 68
January 22, 2018, 08:36:09 AM
PLEASE tell me the application for cryptopia has been submitted for the freaking love of god

You are very very welcome to donate the 5 Million DOT they want for application. Otherwise I fear there will be no Cryptopia in the next time as this is a community coin with no premine or ICO. So there is no money yet to be used for something like this.

Cryptopia, imo is not needed for ALQO.  The coin will continue to grow and utilize exchanges such as CryptoBridge (I love that exchange) and perhaps Cobinhood.

If the team keeps up with development and continues forward (I think that they will) then they can move to larger exchanges at a later time.

At the time of this post, there is almost 70 btc of volume for ALQO on CryptoBridge. Creating an account there is easy.

I agree here. The growth is more than healthy and also is doing great. no need to rush anything

I like CryptoBridge, but it doesn't inspire much confidence. It's small. A similar situation may occur as with CoinsMarkets.

It's quite new though, and I honestly think it will be one of the bigger DEX's in the future and ALQO will help with that. It also has quite a few other upcoming great coins so to bring with I believe it will take a lot of traffic from Cryptopia.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
January 22, 2018, 03:59:08 AM
PLEASE tell me the application for cryptopia has been submitted for the freaking love of god

You are very very welcome to donate the 5 Million DOT they want for application. Otherwise I fear there will be no Cryptopia in the next time as this is a community coin with no premine or ICO. So there is no money yet to be used for something like this.

Cryptopia, imo is not needed for ALQO.  The coin will continue to grow and utilize exchanges such as CryptoBridge (I love that exchange) and perhaps Cobinhood.

If the team keeps up with development and continues forward (I think that they will) then they can move to larger exchanges at a later time.

At the time of this post, there is almost 70 btc of volume for ALQO on CryptoBridge. Creating an account there is easy.

I agree here. The growth is more than healthy and also is doing great. no need to rush anything

I like CryptoBridge, but it doesn't inspire much confidence. It's small. A similar situation may occur as with CoinsMarkets.

CB is a dex

DEX like CB are surely the future. No doubt about that. The only "problem" is the sometimes low liquidity. But that will change
Activity: 50
January 22, 2018, 01:36:16 AM

CB is a dex
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

Activity: 583
Merit: 106
January 21, 2018, 05:19:18 PM
January 21, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

Activity: 175
Merit: 32
January 21, 2018, 08:03:36 AM
Are there any news on the Kucoin application? If i remember correctly, the application was sent some time ago.

We are still waiting for a response. At this moment right now, it seems they prefer ERC-20 Tokens. But we will wait patiently.

Hi folks,
I just try to seup a masternode with a cold wallet - but I always get ?

Is a masternode only possible with a hot wallet i.e. with the IP-address 127.0.0.1?

Hot wallets are not supported.
Activity: 9
January 21, 2018, 07:50:14 AM
Hi folks,
I just try to seup a masternode with a cold wallet - but I always get

Failed to start masternode.
Error: Invalid IP address (port=55500),
Huh Huh Huh

Is a masternode only possible with a hot wallet i.e. with the IP-address 127.0.0.1?

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 06:20:45 AM
Are there any news on the Kucoin application? If i remember correctly, the application was sent some time ago.
Activity: 86
January 20, 2018, 09:31:37 PM
In my opinion ALQO should get a new popular exchange.
CryptoBridge isn't enough. Look at what happened to coinsmarkets, if ALQO was listed on coinsmarkets only (like 2 months ago or so) then the coin will die.
Getting a popular exchange is very very important. If the team can't pay for that (because for a popular exchange the price is usually huge) they can ask the community to donate.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
January 20, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

January 20, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

5m? they should really adapt it from time to time
Activity: 202
Merit: 24
January 20, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
January 20, 2018, 01:51:34 PM
Do we know how many coins were caught on the exchange and wiped out this week? I'm thinking it was probably a significant amount, especially since the ALQO team admitted they lost tons of coins.

We haven't heard a single word from the ALQO team since. Looks like everyone holding cold storage accounts suddenly became significantly wealthier. Cheesy

We haven't said a single word, since we do not know what happens next, or if something is happening. We haven't lost any ALQO there but 2 BTC.

UPDATE: Will we soon be listed on masternodes.pro Thank you for your donations to get ALQO listed there!

I still expect CoinsMarkets to come back shortly...otherwise, please no new exchange soon as I'll have to rebuy my Alqo somewhere else first..
Activity: 92
January 20, 2018, 12:25:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: