Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 61. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 09:26:34 AM
I just updated my wallet, showing the synchronization fork, is it really split?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 11:56:25 PM
Looking to buy some ALQO if anyone is willing to sell.
Activity: 175
Merit: 32
December 15, 2017, 06:21:57 AM
When will  be the new exchange?

As soon as we've got fixed information about dates we'll let you know as soon as possible.
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
December 15, 2017, 06:15:40 AM
When will  be the new exchange?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
December 15, 2017, 05:16:54 AM
What is Payinx? Payinx will be a universal digital currency payment gateway for buyers and merchants. With Payinx, you can pay and receive payments from anyone around the world in seconds, with next to no fees and using any one of our supported digital currencies - not just Bitcoin! Release date : TBA

In short : Payinx will be our own payments solution mostly for alqo but also for other cryptocurrencies. Incentive for using alqo will be provided!

More info coming soon!

Can you elaborate the relation to alqo a little bit more ?

Imagine paypal for cryptocurrencies. And if you even pay with alqo, fees for the customers will be nullfied!

Cool thing! will the master nodes serve the Payinx network?
December 15, 2017, 05:14:20 AM
Love the coin, keep up the good work.
Just a heads up, the pool waroenkcryptopool.com in the first post isn't working anymore.

Alright. I will update the whole ann this weekend. thanks for the input.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 07:12:11 PM
Love the coin, keep up the good work.
Just a heads up, the pool waroenkcryptopool.com in the first post isn't working anymore.
December 14, 2017, 04:44:02 PM
What is Payinx? Payinx will be a universal digital currency payment gateway for buyers and merchants. With Payinx, you can pay and receive payments from anyone around the world in seconds, with next to no fees and using any one of our supported digital currencies - not just Bitcoin! Release date : TBA

In short : Payinx will be our own payments solution mostly for alqo but also for other cryptocurrencies. Incentive for using alqo will be provided!

More info coming soon!

Imagine paypal for cryptocurrencies. And if you even pay with alqo, fees for the customers will be nullfied!
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 11:09:01 AM
Another example of how Alqo is one of the most innovative projects out there at the moment. A true hidden gem. Keep doing what you're doing boys!
Activity: 166
December 14, 2017, 09:36:03 AM
It is a great project and has good demand also.There are plenty of project, its just a rumour which is making disruption in a thought. it is a good way of investing money for future years which is providing good amount of profit out of it.If you need to translate into Chinese, I can do the best for you.Thanks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 13
December 14, 2017, 09:17:34 AM
If there are mines here, I'd like to understand what happened at night.
Just before I lay down the yield was 4alqo per share.
When I awaken, it is around 0.39 to 0.75 and the difficulty is not so high.
What's it all about??

thanks for your help
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
December 13, 2017, 05:05:53 PM

More info coming soon!

December 13, 2017, 03:18:34 PM
Thanks everyone!

Edit: Added Exchanges into the ANN first Post.
Activity: 361
Merit: 252
December 13, 2017, 10:41:33 AM

More info coming soon!

Great job, your progress is really impressive!
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 13, 2017, 10:16:05 AM

More info coming soon!

I am happy to see ALQO preparing a real product! The European market is still an uncharted territory for cryptocurrency shopping  Wink
December 13, 2017, 08:40:46 AM

More info coming soon!

Activity: 423
December 13, 2017, 01:03:55 AM
In the roadmap, it says this...

November 2017 - Done (waiting for whattomine)
"Getting on MNRANK.COM and others"
At least mnrank, others possible. Will be initiated directly after getting listed on coinmarketcap. This also counts for whattomine.

Can I ask if any consideration has yet been given to being included on masternodes.online? Personally, I prefer that masternode listing site over all others due to its useful monitoring tool. Cheers!

There is community donation for masternodes.online, see here - https://masternodes.online/new-masternode-coins/

Our dear ALQO is over 50% funded. I guess we will make it there in two or three weeks Smiley

Thanks for the info! Guess I'll just have to put my fair share towards it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 07:05:33 PM
hey, thanks!

It is updating now - wallet synced!
bad luck, the wallet is still empty Cheesy
-> ANFvZNoE5HGgjBFow9nw8pdxRfLXNTDaGz

how can I earn some?
December 12, 2017, 04:20:30 PM
I am having problems syncing my wallet. Downloaded from the website, started but I get "no blocksource available" (keine Blockquelle verfügbar) and no connections to the network

Hey Phash2k,

navigate to https://explorer.alqo.org/api/addNodes and add the given nodes to your alqo.conf if you still can't get a connection to the ALQO network.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 08:28:49 AM
alqo masternodes are working like a charm. looking to add a few more if the price drops a little. really excited about this project
Pages:
Jump to: