Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 62. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 487
Merit: 266
December 12, 2017, 04:15:18 AM
I am having problems syncing my wallet. Downloaded from the website, started but I get "no blocksource available" (keine Blockquelle verfügbar) and no connections to the network

Go to the alqo explorer and manually add nodes to your alqo.conf file. Take a few that are close to your location. Restart wallet and you should be good to go.
Activity: 361
Merit: 252
December 11, 2017, 09:26:31 PM
I am having problems syncing my wallet. Downloaded from the website, started but I get "no blocksource available" (keine Blockquelle verfügbar) and no connections to the network

Have you already tried to add (different) nodes to your config?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
December 11, 2017, 05:39:34 PM
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
Nothing is True...
December 11, 2017, 09:47:41 AM
Hello Alqo team,

Just completed my MN setup.

Just a few suggestions for the MN setup guide. I'm ok with linux and this isn't the first MN I set up, but I would complete the guide with a few simple things to help people who never/rarely do this (which generally means they have no linux experience):

1. alqo.conf on the server: you should mention that the public IP needs to be set in the three fields => externalip, bind and masternodeaddr. Even though the conf file clearly states {SERVER IP HERE}
2. Like for the wallet, I was having sync issues with the nodes that come with the basic install of Alqo. I had to add the same nodes I added to my wallet client from the block explorer. Otherwise my MN would just say "Node just started, not yet activated" because the chain wouldn't sync
3. Maybe just mention some basic commands to see what's going on on the server, always helpful:

./alqo-cli getinfo
./alqo-cli mnsync status (to check the status of the blockachain sync)

Anyway, I hope the project takes off, atomic swap is a winner in my book!
Agree. I was missing "bind=" from the beginning, because it is rare required for other MN setups.
December 11, 2017, 08:44:29 AM
Hello Alqo team,

Just completed my MN setup.

Just a few suggestions for the MN setup guide. I'm ok with linux and this isn't the first MN I set up, but I would complete the guide with a few simple things to help people who never/rarely do this (which generally means they have no linux experience):

1. alqo.conf on the server: you should mention that the public IP needs to be set in the three fields => externalip, bind and masternodeaddr. Even though the conf file clearly states {SERVER IP HERE}
2. Like for the wallet, I was having sync issues with the nodes that come with the basic install of Alqo. I had to add the same nodes I added to my wallet client from the block explorer. Otherwise my MN would just say "Node just started, not yet activated" because the chain wouldn't sync
3. Maybe just mention some basic commands to see what's going on on the server, always helpful:

./alqo-cli getinfo
./alqo-cli mnsync status (to check the status of the blockachain sync)

Anyway, I hope the project takes off, atomic swap is a winner in my book!
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 11, 2017, 03:52:17 AM
In the roadmap, it says this...

November 2017 - Done (waiting for whattomine)
"Getting on MNRANK.COM and others"
At least mnrank, others possible. Will be initiated directly after getting listed on coinmarketcap. This also counts for whattomine.

Can I ask if any consideration has yet been given to being included on masternodes.online? Personally, I prefer that masternode listing site over all others due to its useful monitoring tool. Cheers!

There is community donation for masternodes.online, see here - https://masternodes.online/new-masternode-coins/

Our dear ALQO is over 50% funded. I guess we will make it there in two or three weeks Smiley
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 12:13:50 AM
In the roadmap, it says this...

November 2017 - Done (waiting for whattomine)
"Getting on MNRANK.COM and others"
At least mnrank, others possible. Will be initiated directly after getting listed on coinmarketcap. This also counts for whattomine.

Can I ask if any consideration has yet been given to being included on masternodes.online? Personally, I prefer that masternode listing site over all others due to its useful monitoring tool. Cheers!
December 10, 2017, 04:44:14 PM
Hello,

What are the disk space requirements for a masternode?

Thanks

Disk space? Running masternodes requires the same diskspace as running a wallet (which is really a tiny piece of diskspace) if I am not mistaken. I would estimate it is not more than 100 MB.

Just want to make sure Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
December 10, 2017, 12:10:30 PM
Hello,

Thanks

Disk space? Running masternodes requires the same diskspace as running a wallet (which is really a tiny piece of diskspace) if I am not mistaken. I would estimate it is not more than 100 MB.
December 10, 2017, 11:01:04 AM
Hello,

Thanks
Activity: 175
Merit: 32
December 10, 2017, 07:25:44 AM
Brief question:

All my coins disappeared. Yes, I know that in most cases you merely have to reload the chain but this does not help unfortunately. My coins still are vanished.

When I type "masternode outputs" in the debug console nothing appears except the brackets... The nodes are still there...

Could somebody give an advice?

Do you know your wallet adresses?
Check them in the Explorer, so you know if you are hacked or not.

Take your Backup Wallet.dat and try on another PC to get your hands back on your coins and maybe, if nothing helps reinstall your win10.

Best regards
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 06:14:02 PM
Brief question:

All my coins disappeared. Yes, I know that in most cases you merely have to reload the chain but this does not help unfortunately. My coins still are vanished.

When I type "masternode outputs" in the debug console nothing appears except the brackets... The nodes are still there...

Could somebody give an advice?

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 12:13:16 PM
I wanted to ask, who ever thought when the POS for this coin would come. Very much I wait for thanks.
Activity: 151
Merit: 13
December 09, 2017, 11:36:28 AM
I'm looking for how to mine this but I don't see instructions anywhere. Can anyone toss over a link?

are you serious friend, you can find info about it on website and here ....

wich info are you search Huh?

pool Huh   https://pool.alqo.org/overview

that the official pool, the only one i try for now

December 09, 2017, 10:16:35 AM
Thank you very much for your fast reply.

Hmm, I downloaded the newest wallet version from: https://alqo.org/#downloads

Then I deleted the blk00000.dat file, ALQO downloaded the chain again after restarting it but...

...now I do not see the error message anymore but the wallet window does not open. The program is active. I can access debug console etc but the wallet itself with the different windows (masternodes, receive...) does not open. Hmm, strange. I just have access via the toolbar.

It would be nice if you could provide a workaround.

All the best

Activity: 175
Merit: 32
December 09, 2017, 09:52:20 AM
Hmm, get a similar error...

"Assertion failed

Program: C:\Users...alqo.exe
File: main.cpp, Line 2664

Expression: !setBlockIndexCandidates.empty()

Can somebody help us?

Do you use the newest Wallet? If yes try updating your Blockchain by deleting the Blockchain folder and redownloading it.
December 09, 2017, 07:54:43 AM
Hmm, get a similar error...

"Assertion failed

Program: C:\Users...alqo.exe
File: main.cpp, Line 2664

Expression: !setBlockIndexCandidates.empty()

Can somebody help us?
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 12:43:44 AM
Hello everyone, I'm getting an error in my wallet.
I use many wallets of different coins and have never experienced any problems, I tried to put different times, it does not help, after I install a new purse it works, but once I reboot the computer and I get this error.
who can help in this. Sad

the message is written, please make sure that the date and time are set correctly on your computer, what time and date should I put on my computer the correct time and the correct date. what is the reason. after this message the program does not want to work, it hangs and I can only close the program.

I am also facing similar issue on my Windows PC wallet. Can someone help here ?

You need to set the correct time, try Moscow or IP address... had the same problem, cured by time setting)

I did time in my city. I also tried the Moscow time, I also launched a purse on another computer. I always get an error, what's the problem, I can not use it,
Activity: 423
December 09, 2017, 12:39:30 AM
I'm looking for how to mine this but I don't see instructions anywhere. Can anyone toss over a link?

From the OP:

Code:
https://altminer.net/
https://vivocryptopool.com/
https://pool.nosekefik.com/
http://waroenkcryptopool.com/
http://mineblocks.co.uk/getting_started
Activity: 281
December 09, 2017, 12:24:32 AM

https://pool.alqo.org
you can mine
Pages:
Jump to: