Pages:
Author

Topic: deprecated thread. - page 66. (Read 91727 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 04:11:34 AM
Yeah i read the whitepaper. But most of the things are still in development. You can't expect bittrex listing yet. Plus their blockchain would take some time to implement with exchanges.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 03:55:40 AM
Good day. I really dont know the meaning of the word “versatility" – it’s a small concert. Which exchange ALQO will be listed on? Can someone show the result in discord channel?

almost all of the trading is happening on coinsmarkets.com
it got listed on stocks.exchange about 2 days ago, but coinsexchange is where the action is

next up is Yobit

Thank you for response. But I actually hope Dev team can consider to list on other faster exchange like tradesatoshi or bittrex.

ALQO is a hidden gem.  (I mean take a look at the whitepaper in the announcement) Once more people jump on board, then maybe bittrex is something to consider.  But yea the price is rising fast.
Activity: 249
December 02, 2017, 03:52:32 AM
Good day. I really dont know the meaning of the word “versatility" – it’s a small concert. Which exchange ALQO will be listed on? Can someone show the result in discord channel?

it got listed on stocks.exchange about 2 days ago, but coinsexchange is where the action is

next up is Yobit

Thank you for response. But I actually hope Dev team can consider to list on other faster exchange like tradesatoshi or bittrex.
December 02, 2017, 03:48:30 AM
what is the max supply?
Please read again the thread before asking.

PoW Max Coin Output/Supply: 57,879,300
December 02, 2017, 03:48:06 AM

it got listed on stocks.exchange about 2 days ago, but coinsmarkets is where the action is
December 02, 2017, 03:46:07 AM
December 02, 2017, 03:43:10 AM
ALQO is moving high in the exchange. any plan for bigger exchanges ?

Yobit application was sent recently by the team.  But right now, it's on 2 exchanges and doing pretty well.  

what is the max supply?

57,879,300 ALQO until POW end
Activity: 15
December 02, 2017, 03:39:48 AM
what is the max supply?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 03:02:00 AM
ALQO is moving high in the exchange. any plan for bigger exchanges ?
Activity: 3
December 02, 2017, 02:00:17 AM
Sorry but, where this coin have listed on exchange?

It's in the ANN, but the order books are bit thin on both the sell and buy side cuz it's low-cap, if you want to buy or sell a huge amount than do OTC.  If it's just 1k-10k USD the exchanges should work fine.

coinsmarkets.com has the highest volume
then stocks.exchange

stocks.exchange has like.....not enough orders in the orderbook to fill the entire column!  it's VERY thin.  i took out all the sub-1000 ALQO from coinsmarkets (sorry guys, had to get that masternode)

see you soon, ALQOholics.
December 02, 2017, 01:56:41 AM

It's in the ANN, but the order books are bit thin on both the sell and buy side cuz it's low-cap, if you want to buy or sell a huge amount than do OTC.  If it's just 1k-10k USD the exchanges should work fine.

coinsmarkets.com has the highest volume
then stocks.exchange
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 01:16:43 AM
December 02, 2017, 01:03:09 AM
Willing to buy 100k more ALQO.  Please PM offers.
Activity: 175
Merit: 32
December 01, 2017, 07:03:43 PM
Hello!

1. Could MN be run on Windows? I found only guides for Ubuntu and hosting.alqo.org.
2. Is it possible to run ALQO MN on PC whith same IP if there already run MN of other coin?

Thanks.

Hi SergFF

1. It's possible but we would not recommend it since its really a hustle. Also we have no direct guides for it since we dont do it ourselves.
2. It's possible but we would also not recommend this since your PC would need to stay 24/7 online also it is easy to attack since your IP adress would be listed on all masternodes sites, so your pc could be directly attacked. On a vps you use the cold wallet system, where the attacker does not get the chance to steal your alqo.

for further questions I would recommend you joining us in discord.

Best regards.
Activity: 108
December 01, 2017, 06:56:29 PM
We've just released our whitepaper!

Check it out: https://alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf

Very well written whitepaper, best wishes and good luck to ALQO development team. Go ALQO!
Activity: 108
December 01, 2017, 06:37:46 PM
i really like this coin and the fact that the german dev team behind alqo is very active. Is the an information when alqo is going to be listed at blockfolio ?

Indeed, I've seen that since day one. They always sharp in time also deliver what they promise. By the way, to get listed on blockfolio ALQO need to be listed on exchange that supported by blockfolio.
Activity: 20
December 01, 2017, 06:10:00 PM
Anyone want to sell directly?  P.M me price- looking for 10k plus.
Activity: 47
December 01, 2017, 04:50:01 PM
Hello!

1. Could MN be run on Windows? I found only guides for Ubuntu and hosting.alqo.org.
2. Is it possible to run ALQO MN on PC whith same IP if there already run MN of other coin?

Thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
December 01, 2017, 03:39:25 PM
i really like this coin and the fact that the german dev team behind alqo is very active. Is the an information when alqo is going to be listed at blockfolio ?
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
December 01, 2017, 06:55:05 AM
We've just released our whitepaper!

Check it out: https://alqo.org/whitepaper.pdf

Very nice !
From what I've read so far this is a good whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: