Pages:
Author

Topic: Describe the blockchain in one sentence - page 4. (Read 4478 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It looks like a tough question and a lot of hesitation to answer it.
My answer is that I am very difficult to predict and transparent.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
A tamper-proof, transparent, democratic public ledger.

The technology blockchain of all time, it's just safe to say that it's a smart machine in terms of how much money is around.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
blockchain is the system that bitcoin use it for their core, so the transaction will listed on blockchain, and we know that blockchain is decentralized its mean that the blockchain doesn't have the center. hmm i think it will be good for the newbie that want to know about blockchain, if they are the expert i think you need to suggest him to learn about blockchains ystem
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
I get asked alot about bitcoin and how the blockchain works by friends and family who are interested and I can never give a straight answer.

What do you guys tell your friends and how would you describe the blockchain in one sentence/paragraph?

Tom

Volatility at its finest.
Activity: 25
a database that is stored not in one place but in every user.
Activity: 394
BlockChain is a technology of recording transactions integrated with modern technology.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
If you want to explain about blockchain and bitcoin to relatives then you must first understand what is blockchain and bitcoin and its function. Simple, bitcoin we can describe as money in the form of digital and blockchain likened as a ledger that records all data transactions of digital money. Which distinguishes digital and fiat money from bitcoin transactions carried out by miners to be subsequently confirmed and recorded in a global transaction ledger connected to all servers worldwide so that there will be no transaction engineering and is guaranteed to be more secure and transparent.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
Blockchain technology is an electronic money encryption technology in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
A legitimate, unchangeable, digital public ledger.

Short and sweet. I definitely agree.
Activity: 124
A transparet fast transaction hiding your personal data while sustaining your long time cry due to the old system less of service.
Activity: 28
The technology that powers bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
For me Blockchain is the future of human technology a digital ledger in which transactions made in bitcoin or another crypto currency are recorded chronologically and publicly to make the transaction more faster and easier. And also Blockchain is a permissionless distributed database based on the bitcoin protocol that maintains a continuously growing list of transactional data records and it is a critical part of the bitcoin peer to peer payment system.
Activity: 91
I get asked alot about bitcoin and how the blockchain works by friends and family who are interested and I can never give a straight answer.

What do you guys tell your friends and how would you describe the blockchain in one sentence/paragraph?

Tom

A very ingenious technology by the developers.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Blockchain is a cashier network working on both sides noting transactions and keeping ledgers...
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Blockchain is a creating a chain of blocks.Block,reperesents a number of transactional records.Chain,components links them all together with a hash function.
Activity: 15
'The answer to more problems than people realise'  Smiley
Activity: 112
Decentralized database of transactions
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Most Probably - "The Future of the world transactions"  Wink
Activity: 112
Modern technology gives people a certain degree of control but must follow the core indeterminacy principle.
Activity: 156
Blockchain is a digital ledger in which transactions are recorded chronologically and publicly.
Pages:
Jump to: