Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 27. (Read 10865 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
STAY SAFE!

We love new members joining, but safety comes first.                                                                                                                                            👏THANK YOU FOR REPORTING!👏                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  DESICO team members will NEVER send you a private message asking for contribution, your private wallet key, or offer you any token bonus. Please be highly aware of scammers who pretend to be admins and send private messages with fake wallet addresses.                                                 ALWAYS inform group admins about any suspicious contact or activity.                                                                                     

The official administrators of the group are:
@IngridaDesico - Ingrida Willems, Community Manager
@LNDesico - Laimonas Noreika, CEO
@dariusn - Darius Noreika, COO
@vytasmat - Vytautas Matulevicius, CMO
@nicomuro - Nico Muro, Chief Design Officer
@georgeeast - George East, PR Officer
P3
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
If anyone witnessed the complete and utter shambles that is called Invacio, this will surely help weed scammers like that out
Wow - it just the video. These guys seem to be a total scam. Relying on one guy who is developing the whole thing and another who thinks it's funny to wear a tin hat when some people have lost fortunes.
I have faith that Desico will stop this kind of thing happening again.
Activity: 294
If anyone witnessed the complete and utter shambles that is called Invacio, this will surely help weed scammers like that out
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
when do we expect this to go live? the industry is in desperate need!
icos have had so much bad press lately. I agree we need it asap
Activity: 47
when do we expect this to go live? the industry is in desperate need!
Activity: 50
DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy, and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.

The DESICO ecosystem will include a regulated crowdfunding platform to issue security tokens and an exchange that will provide liquidity to security tokens issued via DESICO from day one. DESICO will also have a payment system based on the European e-money license. This means that it will able to provide ICOs with IBAN accounts from the very first day they become listed on the DESICO platform.
Activity: 263
DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy, and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.

Activity: 322
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
Activity: 40
Dear admin!
In my table on Twitter no bids for week # 1 (20.07 - 26.07).
Spreadsheet № 64.
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/polav82
Although I fulfilled all the conditions on Twitter.
Please, recount the rates of my week # 1 and fix it in the table.
Thank you!
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
why did you end your bounty? ico isn't even finished. i have joined yesterday..
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Pages:
Jump to: