Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 31. (Read 10865 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Although the Token sale isn't started yet, but the bounty campaign already offer.
Well then I hope that the project working perfectly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I'm excited for what Desico aims to achieve. The built-in exchange is such a good idea too, providing that liquidity straight away. All too many times, people have been burned by investing in ICO's but then see that the token not be listed for months on end. I must admit, I agree that it all looks very complicated as mentioned earlier in the thread, but the explanatory videos are very helpful. And more and more reviews/articles are popping up every day. I look forward to following this project closely.
The project is really very elaborate and at first glance it may seem that it is difficult or that you do not understand something.
For all the questions you are interested in, you can contact the https://t.me/desicochat project chat in the Telegram.
We are glad that you are with us!
Interesting project. For fundraising, please specify, will this be the main ICO from August to November? Or there and Preico?
Yes, the token sale is from 20th August to 1st November. DESICO will not have a pre-sale, however we will conduct a private sale for major investors. If you are interested, please contact our CEO Laimonas via email laimonas[at]desico[dot]io.
Activity: 266
Interesting project. For fundraising, please specify, will this be the main ICO from August to November? Or there and Preico?
P3
Activity: 266
The project together with the team solve a very important problem in the world of crypto-currencies. This will help a lot of people.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I really like this project, the Desico team are very active in telegram and busy all over the globe making this project happen and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
yeah I saw they were in Hong Kong and not off to Singapore, they really are getting around spreading the word about this fantastic project.
Love this project, it will give us all some peace of mind knowing that scammers won't be able to scam anymore, how could anyone in this crypto game be against that?
I agree, this is exactly what we need, im sure everyone has had enough of these fraudsters, DESICO will bring an end to that.
Activity: 36
I really like this project, the Desico team are very active in telegram and busy all over the globe making this project happen and it looks very interesting I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
yeah I saw they were in Hong Kong and not off to Singapore, they really are getting around spreading the word about this fantastic project.
Love this project, it will give us all some peace of mind knowing that scammers won't be able to scam anymore, how could anyone in this crypto game be against that?
Activity: 252
Reading the comments in this thread to the Bounty Desico campaign, it is clear that people with all kinds of ranks are almost everyone's positive opinion.
The pledge of a successful project-whether he can help people, the Desico project will be able to do it! Project of success!
Thank you all for your pleasant feedback. Glad you are with us!
Activity: 189
Reading the comments in this thread to the Bounty Desico campaign, it is clear that people with all kinds of ranks are almost everyone's positive opinion.
The pledge of a successful project-whether he can help people, the Desico project will be able to do it! Project of success!
Activity: 21
Activity: 23
Not a bad project. I really like the theme chosen by the team for development and the way they go now, it's very hard. I want to wish you luck.
I participated in the first part of the Bounty campaign of this project and earned a good two weeks in the company.
In the second part, too, I will participate.
Activity: 46
Could we mine it?
Its about time something like this was created, a legal platform to provide security tokens, im right behind this idea.
Check out the prototype, it gives you a feel of hoe the platform will look. https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens
Anyone he really loves the crypto world will know that this is now needed in our industry. Some regulation will improve the security of all us involved in it. I love the idea of DESICO and will be backing it for sure.
I agree, we need this, I've been scammed a couple of times and hopefully with the launch of DESICO, no one will have to go through what I have gone through because it is a nightmare. More power to DESICO is what I say!
Think so too. I was scammed twice so now it is really hard for me to trust to any project. Hope that with the DESICO launching I will be in safe.
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
Think so too. I was scammed twice so now it is really hard for me to trust to any project. Hope that with the DESICO launching I will be in safe.
I agree with everything Desico is aiming to achieve, DESICO is the world’s first platform to issue, buy and sell security tokens in full compliance with the law. Its ecosystem will disrupt the global $155 billion venture capital market by introducing security tokens through blockchain.
Activity: 294
Could we mine it?
Its about time something like this was created, a legal platform to provide security tokens, im right behind this idea.
Check out the prototype, it gives you a feel of hoe the platform will look. https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/HUL994WJZ2T#/screens
Anyone he really loves the crypto world will know that this is now needed in our industry. Some regulation will improve the security of all us involved in it. I love the idea of DESICO and will be backing it for sure.
I agree, we need this, I've been scammed a couple of times and hopefully with the launch of DESICO, no one will have to go through what I have gone through because it is a nightmare. More power to DESICO is what I say!
Activity: 28
Could we mine it?
Activity: 197
Could we mine it?
Activity: 202
Could we mine it?
Activity: 209
Could we mine it?
Activity: 26
Could we mine it?
Pages:
Jump to: