Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 30. (Read 10865 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
ICO Race is generally considered a very prestigious and important event, it is also very prestigious to take the third place on it.
I hope the team will dispose of this money correctly and launch your project in SPACE!
Thank you for your pleasant feedback! The team is really trying to improve their project every day. Much work is being done. Join our Bounty campaign!
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
I have been following this project since its inception. The team goes ahead, that's already won the third place on the ICO Race, it's very cool!
ICO Race is generally considered a very prestigious and important event, it is also very prestigious to take the third place on it.
I hope the team will dispose of this money correctly and launch your project in SPACE!
Activity: 209
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

a strange reason not to invest in something. i prefer to base my decision on facts
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Activity: 868
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
#JOIN Signature campaign
Bitcointalk username: danglinhdan18
Telegram link (via @): @danglinhdan18
ETH address: 0x527e5c08d360f2b2a1c426245297dd2876c53a8b

#JOIN
Telegram campaign
Telegram url: https://t.me/danglinhdan18
It is really strange that a similar platform has not yet appeared on the crypto-currency market. The idea is certainly topical but the launch is scheduled for the end of 2020, and in 2 years the market may change a lot
Precisely why Desico is poised to acquire the first mover advantage over other potential exchanges planning to launch with a similar goal or purpose. And also anyone buying the ICO should understand that it will two or more years before a decent ROI. So no hurry to list this in an exchange.
Activity: 322
It is really strange that a similar platform has not yet appeared on the crypto-currency market. The idea is certainly topical but the launch is scheduled for the end of 2020, and in 2 years the market may change a lot
DESICO IS NEEDED IN THE CRYPTO WORLD! How can anyone be against this???
I read in the white paper that on the platform Desico will be to conduct utility ICO-tokens on the legislative framework in a country like Lithuania. I think projects that work strictly according to the law are very much needed by the crypto-world right now. But I am concerned about the question: the laws of Lithuania work correctly only on the territory of Lithuania. If a project from another country will hold the ICO platform Desico, for other countries such as the USA, the project will still not be legal? Is that so?
Activity: 266
DESICO IS NEEDED IN THE CRYPTO WORLD! How can anyone be against this???
So it's in Lithuania? does that mean anyone anywhere can use this or not?
The US and China can not use our services.
Activity: 36
any one apart from the US I think
Activity: 230
I think exactly the same thing, I hope the devs do a good job of marketing .
Activity: 116
Pages:
Jump to: