Pages:
Author

Topic: Developer,team or community - page 6. (Read 12962 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
It is a tricky question like : what came first the chicken or the egg ? All parts are important and together they can lead a project to a success if they are in synergy. If I have to chose then I chose the founder of the idea as most important as others are replaceable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 03:33:56 PM
From my own experience I will say that all three of the above factors: the developer, the team and the community are inseparable and are of great importance for the successful promotion of the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 03:31:00 PM
For me, I think developers and team is very important to a project because if they are not strong enough, they will not be able to develop that project,  it's like having a big sword but you can not handle it because you are too small.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
December 11, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
Who is more important to the development of a project? Developer, Team or Community.
DEVELOPER: A developer is someone who invented a particular project(coin)
TEAM: A team is a group of people that came together to backup the project to ensure success.
COMMUNITY: Community are people that subscribe into the project to ensure continuity by investing in it and also promoting the project.
     A developer came up with the project,team working with developer to pick it up from there,then community decide the last part of the project.
Without a developer,we cannot have a project,Great team will surely influence the acceptability of a project,the end result depend on the community,then who is more important to the success of a project?

we need the idea first, right? because we have to have the core in order to build anything around it. can we consider developer as a part of an idea? because in this case we may assume developer is the main point
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 03:02:16 PM
For any crypto project to be successful, there is actually none of these three you can rule out. But despite this fact, I still believe the community may be ranked above others in terms of importance to the overall project success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
December 11, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
Well, developers and the team have to have a good teamwork to really release a good and appropriately working product in the end.

But you cannot underestimate the power and community - they are the ones who start and keep the hype of the project in the air. They are the "investors" who give a certain crypto its value through selling and buying.
Activity: 504
December 11, 2018, 02:54:57 PM
You know, in my opinion, these three components cannot exist without each other. The developer is the founder, without which there would be no development. It is very difficult for a person to bring to the proper level what he has planned, and one cannot do without a command. The community has its own function, promoting the project to success. If these three components act as a swan, a crayfish and a pike, it is known1 fables, then success should not be expected.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
December 11, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
The success of any project depends on the synchronic and interactive presence of all three. We cannot credit any single one of them exclusively.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 11, 2018, 01:16:39 PM
All of them are important if they want a successful project.
Without a great or active Developer the project would be dead,
Without a great or active team the project wouldn't be known or spread out,
Without the community the project couldn't continue because of the lack of funds.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 11, 2018, 01:11:24 PM

I think they are all important in equal measure, the developer who has the idea but can not develop it alone without a competent team, and obviously the community that supports the project both financially and by
doing advertising
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 11, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
All have their respective roles in advancing an ICO project, but the most important of all is the development and cohesiveness of the entire team. That way what is expected to be achieved soon.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
You are missing it, out of all of this there is none that is more important than the other, because if one does not work well then the others are just going to end up failing. They are all very important things to get right. Once everything is said and done, the strength of the community is what determines if all of the hard work that has been put into the project is going to pay off
copper member
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#
November 24, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
It will be all. Because the very key to success on the project is having good and skilled developer, a good composition and have a good backgrounds of the team. And a very large community to make noise in the market disruption. Even a single one missing on this part will the ico projects never succeeded.
Activity: 28
November 22, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
Who is more important to the development of a project? Developer, Team or Community.
TEAM: A team is a group of people that came together to backup the project to ensure success.
COMMUNITY: Community are people that subscribe into the project to ensure continuity by investing in it and also promoting the project.
     A developer came up with the project,team working with developer to pick it up from there,then community decide the last part of the project.
Without a developer,we cannot have a project,Great team will surely influence the acceptability of a project,the end result depend on the community,then who is more important to the success of a project?

If you want to develop a team and get the best result, you should not miss any of these 3 element. Developer, Team and community are very important in each project.
copper member
Activity: 168
November 22, 2018, 10:02:50 PM
The three are must important on their various way as needed by the progress of the project , but the community seems much powerful to it all has they are the one that will make it work and really let the project deliver on it's aim as if they are not active then the project will be as much as dead , developer can develop but if no one to use then he has no work done yet while the team can also get work doing only in the users are active and using the project that will be what will make the team busy so community is much needed most.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 22, 2018, 09:54:47 PM
to discuss projects and discuss, community is the most effective of dev and development team. Because of what? the development team and dev sometimes slow responses to answer questions from people who first joined. therefore to discuss everything or the question and answer session is the best for the community.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 05:14:11 PM
In my opinion team is the most important thing in icos and projects. Because if team wants they can hire best developers and if team want they can create a very good community with communication and with some bounties and airdrops etc.
Team is the most important thing. If a ico have a best team they can do everything. They can even change the project or whitepaper they can do rebranding etc. Everything is possible. If you are increasing the quality of your ico no body will not say anything to your way.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 22, 2018, 12:33:28 PM
I don’t quite understand what sense it is to make some choice between all these links, because, in general, this is one big team that will have to show the results that investors will be satisfied with.
Activity: 644
November 21, 2018, 04:42:38 PM

Of course all of you stated above was all important to the success of the project. I do not think if one of those you stated will the only thing that could bring success. All of it has a roles to bring the success, from the developer to the project team down to the community has a contingent to the victory of the project. The developer was lucky if its have a good project team to handle its project.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 04:22:17 PM
All those components are important, but I`d say the focus shall be on community. These are people that will buy your product after all, devs shall pay more attention to community cooperation and marketing.

, and in my opinion in recent years, community support does not play such a significant role as before, because there were a lot of different sites for publicity and advertising of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: