Pages:
Author

Topic: DevScrow | Complimentary and Trusted Escrow Service since 2014👥 - page 10. (Read 46325 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Feel free to send me a message if you need an escrow provider for your transaction!

Thanks for your service devthedev , you are awesome.

DevScrow handled a transaction for me without any issues whatsoever. Prompt response (Not to name names, but 4 escrows so far haven't even responded to my PMs Tongue), prompt service. I would use Devthedev any day of the week.

Thank you for your feedback.

I need an Escrow and i already Pmed you. Could you please look at it ?

Thanks for the smooth transaction.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌
I need an Escrow and i already Pmed you. Could you please look at it ?
legendary
Would you be willing to escrow this for me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10158938

If not I understand, thank you for your time.

Unfortunately I can not, sorry.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Would you be willing to escrow this for me: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10158938

If not I understand, thank you for your time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Thanks for your service devthedev , you are awesome.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
DevScrow handled a transaction for me without any issues whatsoever. Prompt response (Not to name names, but 4 escrows so far haven't even responded to my PMs Tongue), prompt service. I would use Devthedev any day of the week.
legendary
Used dev for the escrow, everything went out good. He's a professional and trusted member of the forums!

It was a pleasure working with you!
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Used dev for the escrow, everything went out good. He's a professional and trusted member of the forums!
legendary
I hope everyone had a great day!
Contact me today if you'd like assistance in securing your transaction.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
A section of this forum that is generally overlooked, I m just curious, if you think no one cares about my 'whining' why are you asking me to move my accusations away from this thread ?

Simply, let no one care about this Smiley
Because it's off-topic, since it has nothing to do with this thread. In case you do not know, posting off-topic message are not allowed, which is why you have been asked to take it somewhere else (for example the reputation sub forum or meta if you think his ratings are unfair).

I dont think his ratings are unfair. I dont wish to slander his rep, however I dont wish to be slandered by his friend based on morality. Best way to do that is to post here where the issue originated. Which I did.
www.V.systems

Yes like I said it is not uncommon for some deals to take hours to complete.

I don't know that person, however he is not dev and does not speak for him. The issue with the negative rating does not speak for dev.

Making more then one post or sending more then one PM is probably not going to expedite the process.

If you were expecting to receive a specific amount of bitcoin then no. If you were planning on selling that bitcoin on an exchange then you would have just used fiat to buy bitcoin which you would have sold for fiat which makes no sense (yes I know if this was the case you were probably trying to arbitrage however this is in itself risky). Unless he made a specific promise to release the escrow within a certain timeframe then you have nothing to complain about.

I said you should not even expect it as you will probably not get feedback in every trade you participate in.

Wow a lot of free time in your hand to quote and unquote so neatly.

If you are late in delivering a service that you are promoting yourself for, then it is a bad customer service.

And please ask dev how many PMs I sent him and when I sent them.

I sent him 2 PMs, one when I completed the payment to the buyer and one when he came online and went offline without any response.
Same with the posts.

Dont try to twist the logic here, I bought the BTC at a low price from someone, and I sold it for a marginal profit somewhere, every one knows how this works. But what I do with the BTC is irrelevant here. The price dropped while the btc was in his wallet simple as that. I received my BTC and I moved on.

I didnt go asking eli to leave a negative on my profile, but he did, I had to get answers, which I did get.

So now please tell me what is your point here ? Dev is not eli ? Well I cant know that for sure, and the points for my suspicions are mentioned above but there is a high probability that I am wrong, something I even admitted up there but if I am getting a stain on my rep because of his friend, let me make sure that he and his friend get stained because of me.

I had and still have no intentions of coming back to this thread, I am here to defend myself which I will continue doing as long as someone keeps mentioning me. Stop that and I go away. Eli removes his baseless rating, my baseless slander goes away.

I have nothing against these guys.
copper member
Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197
Verified awesomeness ✔
A section of this forum that is generally overlooked, I m just curious, if you think no one cares about my 'whining' why are you asking me to move my accusations away from this thread ?

Because it's off-topic, since it has nothing to do with this thread. In case you do not know, posting off-topic message are not allowed, which is why you have been asked to take it somewhere else (for example the reputation sub forum or meta if you think his ratings are unfair).
www.V.systems
I am not, I was gone from this thread merrily busy with my own stuff that was until Eli showed up. Someone leaves a neg on my profile, that is a big enough deal for me to make a li'l fuss about it. I am sure you'd be pissed if I posted a neg on your profile for no reason at all.

Then open a new thread in reputation.

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

Lets take a step back and understand what you're all saying here.
Its ok for dev - a trusted escrow holder to go offline for 18 hours with an active trade in the pipeline.
Yes like I said it is not uncommon for some deals to take hours to complete.
Its ok for dev's friend to leave a negative rating on my profile for laughs and giggles.
I don't know that person, however he is not dev and does not speak for him. The issue with the negative rating does not speak for dev.
Its not ok for me to make 3 posts in 18 hours on his escrow board asking why he's late.
Making more then one post or sending more then one PM is probably not going to expedite the process.
Its NOT ok for me to be upset about the 3% loss in value of BTC which dev had in his wallet for 18 hours after I have paid for them.
If you were expecting to receive a specific amount of bitcoin then no. If you were planning on selling that bitcoin on an exchange then you would have just used fiat to buy bitcoin which you would have sold for fiat which makes no sense (yes I know if this was the case you were probably trying to arbitrage however this is in itself risky). Unless he made a specific promise to release the escrow within a certain timeframe then you have nothing to complain about.
However, Dev is never concerned with the nature of my transaction, his role in the transaction was simply to provide safe keeping of the BTC while I and the seller made our trade. Dev fulfilled his role without question, albeit 18 hours late.
If that was his role then you have nothing to complain about
I did expect a positive rating from him, I did not DEMAND it,
I said you should not even expect it as you will probably not get feedback in every trade you participate in.
and it was not because of the trade we were involved in; but this was because of the fact that he made me loose the relative value of my BTC in terms of fiat by not being online for a significant amount of time. He didnt leave a rating for me and neither did I.
You are really just repeating yourself now
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I am not, I was gone from this thread merrily busy with my own stuff that was until Eli showed up. Someone leaves a neg on my profile, that is a big enough deal for me to make a li'l fuss about it. I am sure you'd be pissed if I posted a neg on your profile for no reason at all.

Then open a new thread in reputation.
www.V.systems
Legendster why don't you go outside and play with your neighbour's cat? Go on. No one cares for your whining.

Off course not, remind me why are you here ?

Please read my post again.

Read my question again, if you dont care about my 'whining' why bother responding here ?

Just letting you know. You are making a big deal out of pretty much nothing.

www.V.systems
You should not expect to receive a positive trade feedback from any particular trade, especially if things did not 100% smoothly.

If your deal was priced in terms of bitcoin then you should not be complaining about the fiat value of whatever you received.

Some trades can take several days to complete, especially ones involving physical goods. Trades involving the purchase of bitcoin can take several hours and the point of using his services is to not need to worry about not getting your money right away.

I can vouch that I have used dev on many occasions without any problems on his end. I have not had any transactions with him that have not gone smoothly.

Lets take a step back and understand what you're all saying here.
Its ok for dev - a trusted escrow holder to go offline for 18 hours with an active trade in the pipeline.

Its ok for dev's friend to leave a negative rating on my profile for laughs and giggles.

Its not ok for me to make 3 posts in 18 hours on his escrow board asking why he's late.

Its NOT ok for me to be upset about the 3% loss in value of BTC which dev had in his wallet for 18 hours after I have paid for them.

I do not need to explain the nature of the Buy low sell high principle in bitcoin trade, I know you guys are well versed in that context.

However, Dev is never concerned with the nature of my transaction, his role in the transaction was simply to provide safe keeping of the BTC while I and the seller made our trade. Dev fulfilled his role without question, albeit 18 hours late.

I did expect a positive rating from him, I did not DEMAND it, and it was not because of the trade we were involved in; but this was because of the fact that he made me loose the relative value of my BTC in terms of fiat by not being online for a significant amount of time. He didnt leave a rating for me and neither did I.

And the thing about physical goods isnt relevant here.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Legendster why don't you go outside and play with your neighbour's cat? Go on. No one cares for your whining.

Read my question again, if you dont care about my 'whining' why bother responding here ?

Just letting you know. You are making a big deal out of pretty much nothing.
www.V.systems

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
legendster, devthedev has a life. Everyone that does escrow has a life. You cannot expect them to be around 24/7. I know it sucks, but you will have to wait patiently and keep this in mind next time you use escrow. This will happen again.

Understand this that I am not lashing out because he is late. I am kinda lashing out because he went offline with an active trade online.

Off course I understand this 'happens' I m not new here.

I received confirmation of receipt from the other party at 04:57:06. (5 hours ago) My response time is usually under 15 minutes. However, I had an unforeseen family matter I had to take care of.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I will not be an inconsiderate ass and give you a negative for this, but I should expect a positive feedback from you on my trust score.

Whatever be the reason you made me loose 3.62% of FIAT value of the BTC you were holding. I sent you payment confirmation from my end with bank transfer screenshots 18 hours prior to your escrow release.

The other party had already confirmed that he received the money within 5 minutes of the Bank transfer (it was done through instant transfer), he sent me a message confirming that he had asked you to release the payment at  January 10, 2015, 10:59:14 AM.

Regardless, since this was a free service I dont have much to complain about, I must give you a friendly advice however, dont go offline ever again, with an active trade in the pipeline. Thats not professional whatever be the reason.
Although it seems to me you were busy flying your Parrot Bebop Drone.

Good luck with your service.
I might use your service again.
You should not expect to receive a positive trade feedback from any particular trade, especially if things did not 100% smoothly.

If your deal was priced in terms of bitcoin then you should not be complaining about the fiat value of whatever you received.

Some trades can take several days to complete, especially ones involving physical goods. Trades involving the purchase of bitcoin can take several hours and the point of using his services is to not need to worry about not getting your money right away.

I can vouch that I have used dev on many occasions without any problems on his end. I have not had any transactions with him that have not gone smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: