Pages:
Author

Topic: DevScrow | Complimentary and Trusted Escrow Service since 2014👥 - page 2. (Read 46325 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
Yeah, PM us when your online, I will come as soon as possible and the buyer will be paying the escrow fee
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm looking for an ESCROW member. I will be doing trade with user: getmoremonline: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/getmoremonline-314786

His selling Ebay, Newegg, and Overstock eGift Cards with denominations of $100 and agreed to use ESCROW. This is going to be my first transaction with him so I wanna make sure his not selling bad cards.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
legendary
Devscrow is now back in full swing and has been in operation for over a year! Contact me today if you need an escrow provider for your transaction.

Had a good escrow with dev. I highly recommend him.

Thank you.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
Had a good escrow with dev. I highly recommend him.
legendary
already sent you a pm devthedev, but not yet receive any reply.
i need fast respond please
thanks

I've replied.

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
already sent you a pm devthedev, but not yet receive any reply.
i need fast respond please
thanks
Activity: 504
Hello,

I need an escrow of multiple transactions for a period of two weeks or less. Would you be available?
It requires around 20 btc addresses to collect funds and one main sweep address.
legendary
Hey everyone, devscrow will be closed until Tuesday morning.
legendary
The escrow fee has been reduced to 1% for the month of August to celebrate over a year of securing transactions on the forum.
Need Bitcoin held for a large or small trade, need collateral held for a loan, etc.? I can assist. Just start a group message with the full terms of the transaction and I can give you a hand!
legendary

Certainly, please start a group message including the other party, the full terms.
legendary
I hope everyone's having a great day! Devscrow's open to help secure your trades, contact me if you'd like assistance.
legendary
I am very disappointed with devthedev,
He has not responded to my pm and another member here, for 2 days now, as we wanted to setup escrow with him.

That's odd, I may have overlooked the message. Can you resend it please?
Thanks
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
He has not responded to my pm and another member here, for 2 days now, as we wanted to setup escrow with him.

He maybe busy atm. Try sending PM to another person who provide escrow service. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778.

Btw, I am available if you trust me.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
legendary
i need fast respond escrow service, can you escrow my transaction? send you a pm but didnt receive any respond yet
thanks

I've replied.
Activity: 518
i need fast respond escrow service, can you escrow my transaction? send you a pm but didnt receive any respond yet
thanks
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
Hello,  I am trying to buy 1.91 BTC for 500 euros worth of paypal from
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitnow-497151
Please let us know if this is possible, to escrow for us. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: