Pages:
Author

Topic: [DGCS] Digital Credits : PoW/PoS/PoB : 4 pools : C-CEX/YoBit/BTCPool - page 3. (Read 11517 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

How much SPACE do you have?

I have 62k left after burning some yesterday, I'm getting rewards every 30 minutes on average. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Hey man, what's up with the huge price drop?! 

Maybe intristin sold the 40,000 SPACE that he moved from his wallet 3 days ago.  That could have contributed to the price drop.

Since he says he only has 62,000 left, and he says he burned 50,000 yesterday, and he says his address is SjeBw5zouvqwPx5To6GFBakkMpFj7jqNL7 which had 158,000 SPACE last week, then that other 40,000 must have been transferred to someone else. 

http://158.69.211.110:3080/address/SjeBw5zouvqwPx5To6GFBakkMpFj7jqNL7

But maybe he gave it to someone for free, directly to their Yobit address, and they're the ones who dumped it. 

It must be someone else's wallet, or Yobit's wallet, since the address that ended up with intristin's 40,000 SPACE (SgJHy4tjpv5Sq1qPadGLSwA355GifC6Sw4) now has a total of 78,989 SPACE.

So he wouldn't have said he has 62k if he really has 140k, or else he wouldn't be telling the truth.

And even though intristin has said one thing and done the opposite, several times in the brief history of Digital Credits, we can't assume he's lying about how much SPACE he's holding.

So maybe he's been selling while he's been telling you to buy.

I'm currently sitting on about 150k space myself which I plan to dump on the last day. Just staking right now and will continue to buy when the price is right.

I have 62k left after burning some yesterday

I just burned those coins a few hours ago, 50,000

Space is currently trading at about 20 sats on YoBit right now, never a better time to buy. Get it here: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SPACE/BTC

Where I send my own personal coins is not relevant to anything, and isn't anyone's business.

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
got some DGCS and some SPACE as well. staking SPACE didn't work - maybe i had not enough to gain weight more quickly, how many would be recommended?

I was staking relatively small amounts - between ~15k & ~35k and would receive stake rewards every 8 hours or so.  Pretty sweet, should have bought more & kept it going, now that I look back....

...but such is life in crypto: regrets  Cheesy

I have 62k left after burning some yesterday, I'm getting rewards every 30 minutes on average. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Hey man, what's up with the huge price drop?!  Not trying to be offensive in the least bit, I'm just still learning the market.  What causes such drops (and how do we make gains  Grin )

Good luck with everything, I'm burning and staking away until new years  Tongue
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits
got some DGCS and some SPACE as well. staking SPACE didn't work - maybe i had not enough to gain weight more quickly, how many would be recommended?

I was staking relatively small amounts - between ~15k & ~35k and would receive stake rewards every 8 hours or so.  Pretty sweet, should have bought more & kept it going, now that I look back....

...but such is life in crypto: regrets  Cheesy

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

I was staking relatively small amounts - between ~15k & ~35k and would receive stake rewards every 8 hours or so.  Pretty sweet, should have bought more & kept it going, now that I look back....

...but such is life in crypto: regrets  Cheesy
Digital Credits
Are the other coins for the PoB phase already decided, or one may vote them?
I couldn't find this information in this thread.

We have a separate thread for burn discussion, I should link it in the OP. but its  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digital-credits-proof-of-burn-discussion-thread-burns-canceled-do-to-attacks-1254272
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Are the other coins for the PoB phase already decided, or one may vote them?
I couldn't find this information in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
some news about when will start the burn of altcoins? and do we have some bounties or similar?

Hi Mate the Burn started on the 1st December and it is 4 space to 1 DGCS

register on the exchange and to Coin Burn Market https://btcpool.exchange/Market?pair=SPACE/DGCS
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
some news about when will start the burn of altcoins? and do we have some bounties or similar?

there is already one burning going on and is against spacecoin and for what i know for each 4 spacecoin burned you get 1 dgcs
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109
Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!
Digital Credits
Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/

That's odd, the nodes are hard coded into the client and running fine, I've got over 25 connections. Try restarting your computer or router.
Activity: 194
Hm, thanks, it is strange. Because of some problems i removed the data folder and started to synchronize from block 1 on. But i still get the sign "no connections" :/
just say: you will stay forever

and you have proven your coin a scam.
don't write such shit, deliever results.

i don't need to speculate, i take dgcs as what it is - high risk, as any other altcoin also.

wait and see my friend!

i like positive surprises, feel free to show me one.

Why don't start by calling the dev on the phone? The number he given to almost everybody is real and is his own personal, let's say that in case he does some random fail he knows what can happen
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Woot, just installed the wallet

DNEjzSR4Yn5572HFHdsskXgzhUMKg33ArJ if you wanna get me started ^_^

curious about the burns!!
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

i don't need to speculate, i take dgcs as what it is - high risk, as any other altcoin also.

wait and see my friend!

i like positive surprises, feel free to show me one.

wait and see my friend!

anyway told from one of candlecoin signature members seems quite contradictory, i remember that candlecoin got a virus problem all of sudden and the dev instead of telling something deleted all
Digital Credits

wait and see my friend!
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

Digital Credits
but it is also wrong.
it is misleading unexperienced buyers that think of a suplly of 1million coins, which are in fact only .5% - and even if he checks block explorer, he would start thinking of scam.

and well, nobody can say, that this is wrong.
an altcoin-statistic would say: huge premine in hands of dev, this is a scam coin.

Until anyone can prove I am running a scam your concerns are just speculation. It's been a month now, I have not dumped anything, the price is rising, and the burn is going smoothly. And a month will turn into two months, then three months, and Digital Credits will continue to thrive. Look I get it, 90% of new altcoins are scams, I understand your point of view. If you don't trust me, don't invest, just sit back and watch what happens.
but it is also wrong.
it is misleading unexperienced buyers that think of a suplly of 1million coins, which are in fact only .5% - and even if he checks block explorer, he would start thinking of scam.

and well, nobody can say, that this is wrong.
an altcoin-statistic would say: huge premine in hands of dev, this is a scam coin.

but anyway i'm sure that intristin will giveaway anyway the dgcs that will not be given through the burning....
Pages:
Jump to: