Pages:
Author

Topic: [DGCS] Digital Credits : PoW/PoS/PoB : 4 pools : C-CEX/YoBit/BTCPool - page 4. (Read 11517 times)

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
but it is also wrong.
it is misleading unexperienced buyers that think of a suplly of 1million coins, which are in fact only .5% - and even if he checks block explorer, he would start thinking of scam.

and well, nobody can say, that this is wrong.
an altcoin-statistic would say: huge premine in hands of dev, this is a scam coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits
Well, if anybody could read AND understand, they would knew, that coinmarketcap is wrong.
There are nearly as many dgcs on burn exchange as cmc says as overall supply...

We are working closely with coinmarketcap to make sure the total supply reflects what is out in circulation. The funds on the burn exchange are part of the burn fund until they are distributed. So far very little of that has been released.

i see... so we can almost say that dgcs have more possibilities to have a real value of almost 10k $ instead of the 1k $ reported on coin market cap at the moment.... smart move really....

We don't want to mislead people into thinking our marketcap is higher than it really is, that would be fraud. DGCS is not a scam, we will continue to work with coinmarketcap to make sure the public has the correct information about our coin. There is no smoke and mirrors here.  Grin
Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well, if anybody could read AND understand, they would knew, that coinmarketcap is wrong.

We are working closely with coinmarketcap to make sure the total supply reflects what is out in circulation. The funds on the burn exchange are part of the burn fund until they are distributed. So far very little of that has been released.

i see... so we can almost say that dgcs have more possibilities to have a real value of almost 10k $ instead of the 1k $ reported on coin market cap at the moment.... smart move really....
Digital Credits

legendary
what is the current dgcs market cap?

A simple visit to coinmarketcap.com would have answered your question, anyway if you really want to know at the moment of this post it results that is about $ 1,089 or if you want the ammount into bitcoin is 3 BTC

dont know coinmarketcap, i am new to crypto
thanks for the info
that is a relatively low price and market capitalization

In fact is better that we start with low capital coins because starting directly with the big ones is something very stupid
Activity: 160

A simple visit to coinmarketcap.com would have answered your question, anyway if you really want to know at the moment of this post it results that is about $ 1,089 or if you want the ammount into bitcoin is 3 BTC

dont know coinmarketcap, i am new to crypto
thanks for the info
that is a relatively low price and market capitalization
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
I just got told off by http://dcredits.cryptopools.com/ for keeping to many DGCS on the pool, sorry Smiley all sorted now
speechless  Roll Eyes

well consider that is just 1% of the objective if you want that digital credits get added to some gambling websites
Digital Credits

Activity: 160
Digital Credits
yes, http://explorer.dcredits.com/ledger.php , and as you can see I am the biggest holder, and I'm not dumping. And all of my holdings have come via mining and buying. If anyone is left holding the bag, it will be me.
legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
is there a richlist for this coin  Huh
Digital Credits
BARR_Official, The threads I locked was not people asking honest questions, it was you posting the same shit you are posting in here. Anyone can search and see that to be true. Why don't you just focus on your own project? Lets just call a truce here and now, and do your own thing, and I will do mine! Agreed?
Activity: 686

LOL, I see your point, but he keeps posting in all of my threads

Why have you made 6 threads, and why do you keep locking them when people ask honest questions about whether you're running a scam?

I have not made a single post in any of his.

Maybe a moderator can confirm how many of your own posts you've deleted.  How many is it, dozens?  Not all in my threads, of course.

I'm trying to be a civil as I can.

Remember how you called me a "pussy bitch faggot" and how you were going to war against BARR and crush us on December 1st? 

I can't find the original quotes, maybe they're among the many of your own posts you've deleted.
Digital Credits
How about this - if you guys are gonna act like children, do it through PM so the rest of us don't have to waste our time scrolling past each embarrassing post  Wink

LOL, I see your point, but he keeps posting in all of my threads, I have not made a single post in any of his. I'm trying to be a civil as I can. But one has to defend himself.
Digital Credits
50% of all Spacecoins?  That would cost almost $150.00!  

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spacecoin/

Are you sure 5 Million DGCS is enough to exchange for .35 BTC worth of Spacecoins?  Maybe you should send another 5 Million to BTCPoolExchange.

I already get something like 1.5$ from yobit signature campaign so we can say that almost 1/3 of the cost is almost covered from me alone, and i agree that there is the need to increase the incentive to burn spacecoin.

lol, I'm beginning to think that I have a stalker. Just can't stop following me around. I'm flattered.  Cool

Let's say two stalkers, even i stalk you thanks to an app that can allow me to know when you get online and when you make a post XD

LOL, two stalkers for the price of one, This is heaven!

Well at the end i stalk you only to get an idea if there is some update about the burn process or some wallet update (twice i got destroyed because i started the sync of a coin then the dev make a new one the next day) and only here.

We are working on a new wallet that will be out sometime in the spring, but I don't think it will be a mandatory upgrade. And there will be plenty of advanced warning. We also have android and ios wallets in the pipelines. Just not ready to announce anything yet. If you have not allready, just sign up for a forum account on our site and you will get our weekly newsletters. We are also working on a few things that should increase buy demand for DGCS. That's the benefit to controlling your own block chain, unlike an asset, we call the shots, and we can improve, shift, and expand as needed.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
How about this - if you guys are gonna act like children, do it through PM so the rest of us don't have to waste our time scrolling past each embarrassing post  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: