Pages:
Author

Topic: [DGCS] Digital Credits : PoW/PoS/PoB : 4 pools : C-CEX/YoBit/BTCPool - page 7. (Read 11517 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Digital Credits
We have a new and improved Block Explorer up for you guys, head here to see it: http://explorer.dcredits.com/ More surprises coming soon. Don't for get to head over to Yobit and get your free credits every hour on the hour, they are going fast and first come first serve. https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/  Grin Enjoy for Thrsday!

Ahaaan jake's explorer good

Yup, a few bugs to be worked out but overall it's working great. @BanzaiBTC installed it for us and will be maintaining it, a big thanks to him for all his support.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
We have a new and improved Block Explorer up for you guys, head here to see it: http://explorer.dcredits.com/ More surprises coming soon. Don't for get to head over to Yobit and get your free credits every hour on the hour, they are going fast and first come first serve. https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/  Grin Enjoy for Thrsday!

Ahaaan jake's explorer good
Digital Credits
We have a new and improved Block Explorer up for you guys, head here to see it: http://explorer.dcredits.com/ More surprises coming soon. Don't forget to head over to Yobit and get your free credits every hour on the hour, they are going fast and first come first serve. https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/  Grin Enjoy for Thursday!

Digital Credits

just noticed huge buys on YOBIT today i think its because of your above post.

That was C-Cex, not Yobit, and yes I noticed that myself, exciting times.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

just noticed huge buys on YOBIT today i think its because of your above post.
Digital Credits
Digital Credits
We have added a Faucet on Yobit for those of you who can't mine. Go here: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/
Digital Credits
Pool list has been updated, some pools went offline for whatever reason. If you host a pool that was removed please contact me via PM when the pool is fixed and we will add you back to the list.

Also, We have been overwhelmed with requests for a faucet and considering the idea. Please see this thread on our forums to give your input and vote: http://dcredits.com/forums/topic/faucet-idea-vote/ You have about 12 hours left give your input on this matter.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
Thanks goes out to crunck and tekyboy for your continued support. Your both great guys and I really do appreciate you guys hosting pools for Digital Credits. I salute you both! And of course thanks goes out to all those hosting pools for Digital Credits, I only singled out those two because they have been very helpful with advice and support behind the scenes!

Appreciate your kind words
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
digital credits already provides tips on IRC bot please join IRC freenode #digitalcredits or Click here

Nice, I donated a little for your tipbot, I hope it works out. Have not used IRC in ages so I'm a little rusty.

Thanks goes out to crunck and tekyboy for your continued support. Your both great guys and I really do appreciate you guys hosting pools for Digital Credits. I salute your both! And of course thanks goes out to all those hosting pools for Digital Credits, I only singled out those two because they have been very helpful with advice and support behind the scenes!

Have to admit , intristin has thought this thru and is working for this to be a success !! great to be involved !!

Thanks for the support, and thanks for agreeing to host our burns. Love the interface at your site, shame it's not more popular, but I'm sure it will be in time.
I will help you, now people come into the irc channel
Digital Credits
digital credits already provides tips on IRC bot please join IRC freenode #digitalcredits or Click here

Nice, I donated a little for your tipbot, I hope it works out. Have not used IRC in ages so I'm a little rusty.

Thanks goes out to crunck and tekyboy for your continued support. Your both great guys and I really do appreciate you guys hosting pools for Digital Credits. I salute your both! And of course thanks goes out to all those hosting pools for Digital Credits, I only singled out those two because they have been very helpful with advice and support behind the scenes!

Have to admit , intristin has thought this thru and is working for this to be a success !! great to be involved !!

Thanks for the support, and thanks for agreeing to host our burns. Love the interface at your site, shame it's not more popular, but I'm sure it will be in time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
EthBits
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Digital Credits
Thanks goes out to crunck and tekyboy for your continued support. Your both great guys and I really do appreciate you guys hosting pools for Digital Credits. I salute you both! And of course thanks goes out to all those hosting pools for Digital Credits, I only singled out those two because they have been very helpful with advice and support behind the scenes!
Activity: 508
TekyBoy Crypto Services
I have been approached by the Dev to help and run the burn coins for this project, I will make sure everyone has access to the decided upon coins by way of my pool.

I have also offered my help to the Dev should any issues or problems arise with this coin.

Crunck

Worth every penny. Some people think we have no chance. But they are wrong.

hey intristin do i also need to quote your PM here as well Wink in lieu of running pools for coins which need to go thorough POB process
Digital Credits
I have been approached by the Dev to help and run the burn coins for this project, I will make sure everyone has access to the decided upon coins by way of my pool.

I have also offered my help to the Dev should any issues or problems arise with this coin.

Crunck

Worth every penny. Some people think we have no chance. But they are wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Crunck
Digital Credits

thanks for the bump.

You forgot to thank me for your entire coin, all your ideas, and the decision-making process for which coins you're burning.

thanks for the bump.
Activity: 686

thanks for the bump.

You forgot to thank me for your entire coin, all your ideas, and the decision-making process for which coins you're burning.
Digital Credits

@intristin; what is the coin selection process for burn (apology if it is mentioned somewhere and i didnt read)

He has just announced that Digital Credits will burn whatever coins BARR decides to burn.  Essentially the BARR community now controls the coin selection process for Digital Credits.  For a coin to be burned by Digital Credits, you have to get some BARR and use it for voting.

But I wonder where he will get 180 BTC worth of Digital Credits to match what we're offering for the next burn period.

thanks for the bump.
Pages:
Jump to: