Pages:
Author

Topic: DiceBits.com - Provably Fair Dice game with 1% House edge - page 4. (Read 7055 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I'd prefer to see the dice site when entering the site,and not a login page showing that there are a few players connected
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
We should look for a company signatures think it will be interesting

The signature campaign has already launched.

bad that my rank is too small for their signatures this company Embarrassed
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
Found some funky things on the site :

#1.  The statistic in the upper right shows that the site profit is 0.9 BTC ( at the time of writing ) while it shows at -0.9 BTC at the  
       statistic tab

#2.  The statistic in the upper right is kinda updated in real time while the statistic tab is not , kinda funky as both should be real time imo

#3.  When logging in, Saw a popup of skype id : vortex < is this the owner's skype? AFAIK vortex is a dev for the site though

#4.  Some crucial funky things, starting from the multiplier of 5000x , the HI option is to roll above 99.99 which is not possible unless your
       site support the roll of 5 digit number which is 100.00 ? Not sure about this but the max number I've found so far in other site would be 99.99

Incase free bits is still available, username : arallmuus

#4 will be fixed first.

#3 is my Skype.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hope the giveaway still available

user: hyipexa

≧◉◡◉≦
legendary
Activity: 1008
Missing basic roll features add 1/2x and minimum button there, much hard to play there no statics page for my account information how to check info there?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Found some funky things on the site :

#1.  The statistic in the upper right shows that the site profit is 0.9 BTC ( at the time of writing ) while it shows at -0.9 BTC at the  
       statistic tab

#2.  The statistic in the upper right is kinda updated in real time while the statistic tab is not , kinda funky as both should be real time imo

#3.  When logging in, Saw a popup of skype id : vortex < is this the owner's skype? AFAIK vortex is a dev for the site though

#4.  Some crucial funky things, starting from the multiplier of 5000x , the HI option is to roll above 99.99 which is not possible unless your
       site support the roll of 5 digit number which is 100.00 ? Not sure about this but the max number I've found so far in other site would be 99.99

Incase free bits is still available, username : arallmuus
Activity: 523
id: william1109

ty
legendary
Activity: 1050

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dicebits-signature-campaign-provably-fair-game-1159286

There is link to their official signature campaign but it available for full member or above rank members, where to see my account details i didn't see any link for it?

Username : amiryaqot
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

The signature campaign has already launched.
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 910
They said that there are more bonuses to new members, so it means that the other users after the first 10 users should get the bonuses as well.

Free bonuses added for all. We will be more happy if you gamble with that money, not only test our withdrawal feature Smiley

More bonuses available for new members.

Hmm my bad then. OP, I would like to be a part of it if there is still some bonuses left.

Username: Dannie
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
^ Only the first 10 posters will get the bonus, and there are already more than 10 users in just the first page of this thread.

They said that there are more bonuses to new members, so it means that the other users after the first 10 users should get the bonuses as well.

Free bonuses added for all. We will be more happy if you gamble with that money, not only test our withdrawal feature Smiley

More bonuses available for new members.
legendary
Activity: 910
^ Only the first 10 posters will get the bonus, and there are already more than 10 users in just the first page of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Username: boopy
Hope I am not late to receive the bonus to play and check this newly launched site.This site looks good with dark brown colors makes it attractive.
Activity: 896
Username : havelivi

I have just created my account so i would like to play there with promo bonus, i hope will get some bonus.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
is this a bug or not?

there is no "/2" button while betting i can only see "x2" option for bet amount

EDIT: i think i found a bug but where can i send it (email)? i tried to send a PM to admin yesterday but he didnt respond

I think the no "/2" is not a bug, it is just missing feature, perhaps they will add it in the near future.

And if you want to contact them, you can send it to [email protected] as listed on the FAQ page.

yes thank you, already sent them an email regarding the bug/problem/issue i found about the site and just waiting for their reply Smiley
Me too, sent them yesterday, lets hope their support is not as slow as PD's. BTW is it just me or is the site down?Says connection timed out for me, but isitdown site shows its still up.
EDIT: Came back up after 10 or so mins.
EDIT 2: Saw this after I couldn't login
is this a bug or not?

EDIT: i think i found a bug but where can i send it (email)? i tried to send a PM to admin yesterday but he didnt respond

I think the no "/2" is not a bug, it is just missing feature, perhaps they will add it in the near future.

And if you want to contact them, you can send it to [email protected] as listed on the FAQ page.

yes thank you, already sent them an email regarding the bug/problem/issue i found about the site and just waiting for their reply Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
is this a bug or not?

is this a bug or not?

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Thanks for the 0.005 OP , site is in my fav color  Grin
Probably needs a little makeover though , script and site layout is too common.
Pages:
Jump to: