Pages:
Author

Topic: DiceBits.com - Provably Fair Dice game with 1% House edge - page 6. (Read 7055 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Free bonuses added for all. We will be more happy if you gamble with that money, not only test our withdrawal feature Smiley

More bonuses available for new members.

Will try Your site , it looks cool with dark red color , seems edited script.
I am A pro Gambler...

Username : zera

Best of Luck For Your Site.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Free bonuses added for all. We will be more happy if you gamble with that money, not only test our withdrawal feature Smiley

More bonuses available for new members.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I also would like to get free coins  for me from this giveaway promo so if that is still running than credit my account, my username is hulk as i just registered my account.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Is the free bets still available,
My username is:
Hang10

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
The site is so good and so classic, But one more thing i cannot find it The Auto Play Huh
Also i have register there for free bits Smiley
Username: orryde
Thank you

Did you mean by auto bet feature ?
Try wondering the tab

Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
The site is so good and so classic, But one more thing i cannot find it The Auto Play Huh
Also i have register there for free bits Smiley
Username: orryde
Thank you
Activity: 602
the site seem laggy on me,,is that only me or anyone else?

is there a lite version? because my connection doesnt seem good right now...

thanks
Activity: 504
registered.

Username: Hexcoin

hope im still eligible xD
Activity: 490
~ScapeGoat~
Dark Red Wine Theme,much addictive !! I have done with registration , Username: everaja , hope to get 0.005BTC , I have already applied for Support , please check your PM and reply accordingly.

Username: everaja
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Site is good. But I dont like the colour its too dark but overall is good to me
username: erza
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Username : jaylent
Thanks OP
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Username : kokifurihata

Thanks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I checked the signature campaign and found this thread. Thank you for the giveaway, my dicebits username is GotaPauj
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Nice to see another dice site, Wish the best luck on your future.

Username : panjul07 just in case If there is still spot left for the free btc to try Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Username : Patatas
Thanks in advance
Activity: 493
Sarthak's a dumb girl
username : twister

Thx Smiley

Btw I must say that I really like the look of it, the colors and background looks really sexy and on top of that it loads very fast. I asked something in the chat but may you're not active there right now, what's the number behind people's name in chat? Is it ID because I got 100 ??

Received the 0.005 Smiley, may I know what's the wagering requirement on it?
Hey there is no rollover for it, you can instantly withdraw the bonus(thats what I did xD).

Well I am playing with it and winning right now so maybe I'll double it and then withdraw it. Wink
Hehe, good luck. Well I didn't wanna risk it so withdrew it immediately. BTW I guess thats why they were giving it in the first place, to try the site out.
@OP you were too generous with the giveaway, you should've set limits such as members only above Full member rank can claim the giveaway or such rules, or you may face a single person leeching off all the btc from the giveaway.
Activity: 672

Thx Smiley

Btw I must say that I really like the look of it, the colors and background looks really sexy and on top of that it loads very fast. I asked something in the chat but may you're not active there right now, what's the number behind people's name in chat? Is it ID because I got 100 ??

Hey there is no rollover for it, you can instantly withdraw the bonus(thats what I did xD).

Well I am playing with it and winning right now so maybe I'll double it and then withdraw it. Wink
Activity: 493
Sarthak's a dumb girl

Thx Smiley

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT
Thanks for the cool giveaway.
user: angel
Activity: 672

Thx Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: