Pages:
Author

Topic: DiceBits.com - Provably Fair Dice game with 1% House edge - page 5. (Read 7055 times)

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I tried to claim the faucet but nothing happened, it says 3ksatoshi but my balance is only credited with 200satoshi..

Same with me i do not receive any free bonus too and also just receive 200 satoshi

Has been fixed.

Yeah the faucet is fixed although I got it in the second try (first was nothing), but how about the free bonuses? Is it still available?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I tried to claim the faucet but nothing happened, it says 3ksatoshi but my balance is only credited with 200satoshi..

Same with me i do not receive any free bonus too and also just receive 200 satoshi

Has been fixed.
Seems so, but they haven't contacted me back for the details about the other minor issues, waiting for their reply.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

Has been fixed.
Activity: 476
Re-Evolution
Free bonuses added for all. We will be more happy if you gamble with that money, not only test our withdrawal feature Smiley

More bonuses available for new members.

Are you serious? I do not receive the free bonus yet. I tried to claim the faucet but nothing happened, it says 3ksatoshi but my balance is only credited with 200satoshi..

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Free bonuses added for all. We will be more happy if you gamble with that money, not only test our withdrawal feature Smiley

Are you serious? I do not receive the free bonus yet. I tried to claim the faucet but nothing happened, it says 3ksatoshi but my balance is only credited with 200satoshi..
Activity: 602
forgot to say,,my username is megalo and hope get some too..

why only 1 person online? where is the other player? feeling like im the only one who play there...i need chat too...T_T
Activity: 584
If the giveaway is still running, my username is goosoodude.
Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Just wondering through the site, it seems not many people playing there but I'm understand since this site still new.
How about adding another promotion beside signature campaign ?
Like purchase auction on this forum or media social campaign ?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

You can send all bugs to [email protected]

Please send all issues there and we will check and fix.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Registered with username jok299
Activity: 392
Checking faucet issue.

Test coins added.
Still not fixed I see, and can't see the place to access test coins. BTW I got a small issue on the register page, searching for admin since the site started but either admin is not interested in small bugs or he is too arrogant to accept there are issues in his dice script, or he simply hasn't seen that I have reported the but yet. I'm gonna go with the last one for now.
P.S: Was going thru the site and found another "bug" in the chat.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10

let me try Cheesy

my username: kokifurihata1

Edit: i want to ask how to change my password?
Checking faucet issue.

Test coins added.
Activity: 658
when i open faucet it says that it will give 0.00003 though it gives only 200 satoshi... also i would like to get a bonus username: vendetahome
Activity: 39

Thanks!

Username: golden
Activity: 93
i want to claim the faucet but i got an error like this

Code:
domain / ckey mismatch (WUeZtEqotLdPi1f3rJQRo7YQacTpkxMt)

Publishers:How can I fix this?

Activity: 462
you need to fix the faucet amount i think it said you will claim 0.00003 btc but your faucet give only 0.000002 btc Wink
problem like that will damage the site reputation Wink
Activity: 70
will try my Luck Today.

User Name: engg

Thaks in Advance.
Activity: 93
username: techno55

thanks for the giveaway