Pages:
Author

Topic: Dicecoin.io - Provably Fair | 1k FREE Faucet | 5 BTC Max Profit | 1% House Edge - page 7. (Read 37237 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Sent my withdrawal with no fees so now I'm just hoping it confirms at some point. I'm just wondering why? Why send withdrawals with no fees? That's so evil and cheap!

Never did any withdraw from this site, but as I know they charges 10k satoshi as withdrawal fee. But they sent it without fee?

Yep. It seems according to the admin they send withdrawals without fees even though they charge us a withdrawal fee. They say it can take from 30 mins to 5 days to process withdrawals due to this. I'm like wow. Really? Won't be playing here anymore!

So it is not good for players who are in a hurry to get their btc, but IMO since they charge a fee on withdrawal so they should not send the withdrawal without fee. If they don't want to keep the 10k satoshi fee, so its better to increase the withdrawal fee to 20k satoshi (10k satoshi for them and 10k satoshi for the transaction fee)

Or just leave it as 10k satoshi and use the 10k satoshi as the transaction fee like every other dicing site out there.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Sent my withdrawal with no fees so now I'm just hoping it confirms at some point. I'm just wondering why? Why send withdrawals with no fees? That's so evil and cheap!

Never did any withdraw from this site, but as I know they charges 10k satoshi as withdrawal fee. But they sent it without fee?

Yep. It seems according to the admin they send withdrawals without fees even though they charge us a withdrawal fee. They say it can take from 30 mins to 5 days to process withdrawals due to this. I'm like wow. Really? Won't be playing here anymore!

So it is not good for players who are in a hurry to get their btc, but IMO since they charge a fee on withdrawal so they should not send the withdrawal without fee. If they don't want to keep the 10k satoshi fee, so its better to increase the withdrawal fee to 20k satoshi (10k satoshi for them and 10k satoshi for the transaction fee)

Yeah, they charge you 10k satoshi as a withdrawal fee, then don't actually add it to the transaction. It's the second time out of two withdrawals that this has occurred, so I must assume it's the norm. Ridiculous tbh.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary

Yeah they've done it to me twice now and it takes 18+ hours to confirm. Sort of annoying.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
why only website gambling not anything event , whether your site will go forward if like this, though good for light display   Huh

Hi amrulshare. What actions or promotions are you looking for?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
why only website gambling not anything event , whether your site will go forward if like this, though good for light display   Huh
Hi, TehExo.

I would like to advise you not to make impulsive judgements on the site fairness, based on negative emotions you have after you had lost.

As I see from your profile you've deposited 0.0636 BTC, then lost 0.0026 BTC and withdrew everything that was left 0.061 BTC. Than you got 0.001 BTC bonus from our site which you still have on your balance.

Could you please elaborate on what you think is wrong?

Activity: 1
"probably Fair"

aha the site stole my Winned Bitcoins with a auto bet!

I withdrawed 0.43 BTC and what happened im still waitin after i show in my Dicecoin account , i "have" play and lost it?

Whats that is that really ?

I hope i will recharge my winned Money!
I dont play anymore on this site.

My Login ID: Oxujoyiby

Check out!!!
Today our servers are hot of your activity. Keep the pace!

Good luck guys!
I'm in - ~50000 satoshi on this site Cheesy

You're free to post your experience from gambling on Dicecoin here.
Activity: 210
I'm in - ~50000 satoshi on this site Cheesy
5 BTC is the new MAX PROFIT that you could earn from each single bet
Enjoy the higher profit from your daily gambling on Dicecoin

One more great story about ucyxijen. He made 3+ mln DOGE really fast.

Congrats ucyxijen! You're welcome here to post your story.

Yeah, it still happens with me, when you think about something else Smiley Thanks god I haven't put Primedice there.

legendary
I feel that it worth sharing the story of the mere, but still successful gambler - ​Awidimape. He's deposited 0.9 BTC, getting 1.2 BTC in profit.

Novadays I see more and more gamblers of this type on CryptoGames. They aren't going for a big fish, still are able to get solid return on risk.

Again you make a small mistake, this is your dicecoin account/thread instead of your other site cryptogames. Smiley
I feel that it worth sharing the story of the mere, but still successful gambler - ​Awidimape. He's deposited 0.9 BTC, getting 1.2 BTC in profit.

Novadays I see more and more gamblers of this type on Dicecoin. They aren't going for a big fish, still are able to get solid return on risk.
What to say, this guy is incredibly lucky. The fact that he deposited so little to win so much doesn't give any clue that the user is fake. We can officially say that the person is real and we would be happy if he come here and tell us anything regarding his win.
Pages:
Jump to: