Pages:
Author

Topic: Dicecoin.io - Provably Fair | 1k FREE Faucet | 5 BTC Max Profit | 1% House Edge - page 10. (Read 37237 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hey guys. The new maximum profit on Dicecoin is 2 BTC!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Today morning Balsamar climbed to 14,000,000 DOGE in Profit! Now the number is slightly smaller, but I'm sure that the game isn't finished yet  Cool

can you make program Turnament or what ivent ,,  Grin
Today morning Balsamar climbed to 14,000,000 DOGE in Profit! Now the number is slightly smaller, but I'm sure that the game isn't finished yet  Cool

Congrats to all of you with the new week, hope it'll bring fruitful gambling experience. Sweeten the pot with Dicecoin!
Max Bets have been raised!

Max Profit is now 1 BTC!
wall2275 is making money just right now!

55 LTC for 24 hours!

Nice addition to his 305 LTC of total profit  Cool

Prizes and bonuses... sure people are loving them. This is the nice area to expand for us.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Good to see faucet increased back, this may be a way to attract new players, btw seems like most people here aren't even aware of dicecoin(for ex. me) maybe starting a signature campaign would be a good idea.

Hi Patejl. What other web-sites or forums you're visiting?

We plan to expand the reach via advertizing.
Hmm to think about it, actually signature campaign here is the best way you can throw away your money, with no results ofc. Try faucet advertising and advertising on forum where (no offense) people arent as greedy as here, one site I would name is thebot.net , it seems quite popular for discussion of btc, while being a site for bots.

Actually signature campaign is not a needed to throw away your money to do some promotion. You can try giving some great prizes to the people out there. With this kind of promotion your customer will loyal to play at your site and sure in no time big whale will coming
0.5 BTC is new Max Win on Dicecoin.io

Take the advantage!!!
Thanks for your suggestion Patejl. I'll take a look at thebot.net.

faucet is leveling up ?

Not yet. We have 1000 Satoshi for any player.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
You have eyes but can see Mt. Tai?!
faucet is leveling up ?
Dont think so, but they increased it back to 1k after they had decreased it to 200 sats.
Activity: 546
faucet is leveling up ?
Good to see faucet increased back, this may be a way to attract new players, btw seems like most people here aren't even aware of dicecoin(for ex. me) maybe starting a signature campaign would be a good idea.

Hmm to think about it, actually signature campaign here is the best way you can throw away your money, with no results ofc. Try faucet advertising and advertising on forum where (no offense) people arent as greedy as here, one site I would name is thebot.net , it seems quite popular for discussion of btc, while being a site for bots.

I do like the fact that you can bet with your deposits immediately instead of waiting for a confirmation.

This is one of the main reasons that I keep using this site Smiley

Great to know! Instant deposit is one of the features we built in the Dicecoin right at the start.
This time saver for our users seems to be very reasonable.
We pay the following daily bonuses to our players:

Biggest bet: 0.001 BTC; 0.1 LTC; 1,000 DOGE;
    Largest volume: 0.001 BTC; 0.1 LTC; 1,000 DOGE.

Since it's for the biggest bet and largest volume, isn't that way to low?
After those last screens you've showmen the biggest bet and largest volume will probably be quite big, so what's 0.001 to them? A bonus is a bonus, but either I'm getting anything wrong, or this one does not make any sense (maybe you could just make the faucet bigger).

As for the site itself it seemed a little slow, but maybe it was my connection. After I used the faucet the balance did not update itself, I had to refresh the page. Not a big deal but there could be a button to just refresh the balance or keep it automatic.

It's a normal dice site, did not caught me there, but good luck on your business

Hi FrueGreads.

We've increased Faucet recently to 1000 Satoshi, are you suggesting to make it even bigger? Regarding bonuses, I share your concern, we should make more of them or make them higher. It will be done, but not right now.

In general, the balance updates immediately and we rarely have any inquiries on the site speed. The issues you're describing look like network flaws. They could be caused by unstable internet connection for sure.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I do like the fact that you can bet with your deposits immediately instead of waiting for a confirmation.

This is one of the main reasons that I keep using this site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
We pay the following daily bonuses to our players:

Biggest bet: 0.001 BTC; 0.1 LTC; 1,000 DOGE;
    Largest volume: 0.001 BTC; 0.1 LTC; 1,000 DOGE.

Since it's for the biggest bet and largest volume, isn't that way to low?
After those last screens you've showmen the biggest bet and largest volume will probably be quite big, so what's 0.001 to them? A bonus is a bonus, but either I'm getting anything wrong, or this one does not make any sense (maybe you could just make the faucet bigger).

As for the site itself it seemed a little slow, but maybe it was my connection. After I used the faucet the balance did not update itself, I had to refresh the page. Not a big deal but there could be a button to just refresh the balance or keep it automatic.

It's a normal dice site, did not caught me there, but good luck on your business
Pages:
Jump to: