Pages:
Author

Topic: Dicecoin.io - Provably Fair | 1k FREE Faucet | 5 BTC Max Profit | 1% House Edge - page 11. (Read 37237 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
7.8 BTC in profit! Bet high & win high! wall2275 wins constantly, showing that strategies work when managed skillfully Wink

Wall75 is on a wave of the success. 1.8+ BTC earned, way to go!

Exactly Chemistry1988, thanks!

Guys, to try our Faucet, please go to Dicecoin.io and click Faucet button before depositing any money.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
hey thanks for 1000 the faucet, can i have the 100k bonus too? i believe i didn't take this yet Cheesy

The 100k satoshi bonus is not given to new players but to the players making the biggest bet and largest volume every day.

What bonuses can I get at DiceCoin?
We pay the following daily bonuses to our players:
  • Biggest bet: 0.001 BTC; 0.1 LTC; 1,000 DOGE;
  • Largest volume: 0.001 BTC; 0.1 LTC; 1,000 DOGE.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
hey thanks for 1000 the faucet, can i have the 100k bonus too? i believe i didn't take this yet Cheesy
username : nickaizoku
legendary
Activity: 966
ill try it with 1000 satoshi faucet Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 812
Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe
1k satoshi is good, I was glad that there is a dice site running which I am not aware of. Maybe because never seen in any signature and no promotions Smiley
1k Satoshi faucet is back. Take the advantage!  Cool

densmirnov tripled his deposit in DOGE! One more success story on Dicecoin.io.
Now I will try your dice game and then I will do a review in my gambling forum. (I will write here the link, if is it possible).

Great news! Any tech info or marketing materials you would need to perform it, just let me know.

Please send me the link to the review when it'll be done.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
Now I will try your dice game and then I will do a review in my gambling forum. (I will write here the link, if is it possible).
your maximum bet is really low in my opinion, its hard to play for someone if they want to bet some bigger bets they might face problem are you thinking about increasing it?

Hi apriyani420. Our target is first of all, to provide reliable, safe and convenient game experience to our users. At this moment we're proud to say that we're operating without any issues that could put our users money at risk. It's absolutely essential. Right now we've loyal users that are comfortable with current state of Dicecoin.io. Answering your question, we'll be increasing bankroll gradually in future as we understand how it's important for power gamblers.
Activity: 406
your maximum bet is really low in my opinion, its hard to play for someone if they want to bet some bigger bets they might face problem are you thinking about increasing it?
For high rollers, at least 1BTC max win per bet.
About your autobet system...how many bets/s can player gets?
What is minimum withdrawal amount?

1. You set the number of bets to be placed with auto-bet.

2. The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.001 BTC; 0.1 LTC; 1,000 DOGE.
How can i register my own ID in this site? i dont see any register button, just saw a login button!  Undecided

Just click on the pencil icon near your current username:

Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃
How can i register my own ID in this site? i dont see any register button, just saw a login button!  Undecided
Activity: 258
For high rollers, at least 1BTC max win per bet.
About your autobet system...how many bets/s can player gets?
What is minimum withdrawal amount?
The max win is 0.04339434 BTC right now. It depends on the bankroll amount and is dynamic value.

What max bet you suggest for attracting big players?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
what's the max win with one bet?

I think it is around 0.02btc, because the max bet on 50% win chance is 0.0216btc. Yeah it is too low for real whale, so I think this site is dedicated only for small bettor.
Activity: 258
what's the max win with one bet?
Pages:
Jump to: