Pages:
Author

Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko! - page 62. (Read 84661 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
October 10, 2014, 09:39:48 AM
Let me guess, the developers are anonymous?

yes, i think there is no information or whatsoever.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I lost the liqour money boys...
October 10, 2014, 09:36:55 AM
Let me guess, the developers are anonymous?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2014, 09:24:24 AM
And this is why i dont use more than  0.10 on any gambling site
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
*Bitcoin Betting*
October 10, 2014, 09:18:31 AM
TO4D

Last Active:   Today at 10:48:49 AM

Checking in to see how his victims feel. Good lad.

His victims feel very bad... what does he expect ?

I just dont want to see anyone getting sad about this.
Activity: 672
October 10, 2014, 07:52:31 AM
TO4D

His victims feel very bad... what does he expect ?
Activity: 152
October 10, 2014, 07:26:17 AM
http://bitcoinbountyhunter.com/ Wanna try something like that?!
legendary
Activity: 1008
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
October 10, 2014, 07:20:33 AM
Anybody will dox @TOAD an @DMF(if he is real) ?
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
October 10, 2014, 07:06:50 AM
TO4D

October 10, 2014, 07:01:23 AM
If they were also investors, then their expected return was higher, so I suppose they weren't investing much.

Unfortunately your return from stealing the bankroll is pretty much always going to be higher than your expected return from running an honest site.

That's why I put off developing Just-Dice for a year, and only eventually did it to see what happened, rather than expecting anyone to really use it.

I wish now I hadn't come up with the idea, if all it has done is created yet another way for greedy assholes to scam people.

Maybe the best way to avoid scams is to reopen. At least you're the most trusted dice owner around.
October 10, 2014, 07:00:03 AM
That was fast !

legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
October 10, 2014, 06:22:03 AM
This is unacceptable..

Your site did 300+ profit last day, it means you earn 30+btc only in a week. How can a people be greedy so much..?

I will never understand. Also I'm sorry for investors.

Maybe it was fake gambling to try to get the last little PR out of the site to close her up.

Still hope they come back.
legendary
Activity: 1008
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
October 10, 2014, 06:19:30 AM
This is unacceptable..

Your site did 300+ profit last day, it means you earn 30+btc only in a week. How can a people be greedy so much..?

I will never understand. Also I'm sorry for investors.
Activity: 323
Merit: 254
October 10, 2014, 05:40:52 AM
I wish now I hadn't come up with the idea, if all it has done is created yet another way for greedy assholes to scam people.

you definitely can't think like that.  if you didn't do it, someone else would have.  also, you're not responsible for the acts for the few (dishonest operators) and the acts of the many (scammed customers that maybe didn't do as much research as they should have).  of course there are innocents that are scammed as well.

but greedy assholes will continue to scam people whether you come up with the idea or not.

If you are a dishonest person and don't worry about being persecuted by the law or the scammed customers, it makes sense to run with the money if you can get a bigger return elsewhere than running the site. For example, if the site was giving a 30% yearly return to investors, that means only 3% for the site (if their cut was 10% of investors' return, like at Just Dice), minus their costs.

this is not the way to think about their returns, as the Bankroll isnt actually owned by the house.  The house is actually getting 3% of the entire house profits (which could be magnitudes higher than the houses own bankroll, which really means that 3% is in fact a 9000% return).  it all depends on the initial bankroll of the house.

The TROUBLE comes in when operators begin to think that the bankroll is theirs. Thats when it goes to shit and they start seeing their profits as 3% returns compared to everyone else's 30% which then they just steal the bankroll out of spite.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
October 10, 2014, 04:45:01 AM
If they were also investors, then their expected return was higher, so I suppose they weren't investing much.

Unfortunately your return from stealing the bankroll is pretty much always going to be higher than your expected return from running an honest site.

That's why I put off developing Just-Dice for a year, and only eventually did it to see what happened, rather than expecting anyone to really use it.

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
October 10, 2014, 04:36:24 AM
The site is not working - Is it a scam?

It seems so, read the last replies of this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1148
October 10, 2014, 04:33:39 AM
The site is not working - Is it a scam?
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
October 10, 2014, 04:25:22 AM
So sad. I was thinking about investing, but after the Everydice and Dicebitcoin fiascos I've become so wary of this kind of sites that I fortunately didn't pull the trigger.

If you are a dishonest person and don't worry about being persecuted by the law or the scammed customers, it makes sense to run with the money if you can get a bigger return elsewhere than running the site. For example, if the site was giving a 30% yearly return to investors, that means only 3% for the site (if their cut was 10% of investors' return, like at Just Dice), minus their costs.

Activity: 224
October 10, 2014, 03:50:33 AM
- site not responds
- deleted twitter
- deleted gmail

--> another SCAM
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
October 10, 2014, 01:50:55 AM
Maybe it's time to stop trusting these newer dice sites? After DiceBitco.in, you would think people would be more careful.

Watch another one pop up in a couple of weeks and everyone invest once again and get burned.

Just-Dice is gone, I really doubt we are going to see another trusted dice site that allows you to invest. Stick with primedice if you're gambling, they've been around for quite some time now and haven't had any major problems.

Honestly I think PRC is ok

I have nothing against PRC but this is not the time or the place Tongue

O yes back to talking about rolling dice or investing profits!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
October 10, 2014, 01:48:53 AM
Maybe it's time to stop trusting these newer dice sites? After DiceBitco.in, you would think people would be more careful.

Watch another one pop up in a couple of weeks and everyone invest once again and get burned.

Just-Dice is gone, I really doubt we are going to see another trusted dice site that allows you to invest. Stick with primedice if you're gambling, they've been around for quite some time now and haven't had any major problems.

Honestly I think PRC is ok

I have nothing against PRC but this is not the time or the place Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: