Pages:
Author

Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko! - page 66. (Read 84661 times)

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
October 08, 2014, 11:21:29 AM
Is there any place to check how much has been wagered per day?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
October 08, 2014, 06:08:46 AM

you guys should have invested if you havnt yet

dice.ninja has broke its cherry

That turned out rather good for the investors. Finally the site is positive, after AK taking it negative. Has dmf been around lately? Haven't seen him in the past 3-4 days.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
October 08, 2014, 06:05:30 AM
Seems he won it back and the site lost 150 btc more. He is still betting, lets see how this ends.

After putting the profit into the -400 zone, he busted again and lose 100 more BTC... Gamblers never learn

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2014, 06:02:32 AM

you guys should have invested if you havnt yet

dice.ninja has broke its cherry
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
October 08, 2014, 05:53:07 AM
Seems he won it back and the site lost 150 btc more. He is still betting, lets see how this ends.
October 08, 2014, 05:25:07 AM

Ninja just made 120BTC for its investors. enjoy
Activity: 672
October 08, 2014, 05:24:55 AM
annnnnnnd.... busted !

October 08, 2014, 05:12:55 AM

look at the action happening now at https://dice.ninja/
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
October 07, 2014, 06:42:37 AM
Am i the only one who gets massive lag on the site  ? What i mean is im unable to connect, and when it connects it does not load the chat nor bets.

What browser are you using?

Try using Google Chrome.

Using Chrome helped out a little bit in my case so I would also recommend it, however if I let their bot run for 2000+ rolls the site starts to lag and will ultimately become unresponsive if I try to keep betting.

Well i never had that issue before. I was playing a little and having some fun in the chat but at some point the connection just dropped. I couldn't get into the site (others seemed to have no problems). When it loaded everything came in with a 4min delay.
Other sites seemed to be ok. Im guessing my connection should be kind of ok so it shouldn't be that.

And now in the morning it works fine. But theres less people online maybe it is related to user amount.

It could have to do with the way the database is managed. Have had to do optimization a few times to try effectively stop it slowing down. It shouldn't be too difficult to fix. 
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
October 07, 2014, 02:35:08 AM
Am i the only one who gets massive lag on the site  ? What i mean is im unable to connect, and when it connects it does not load the chat nor bets.

Try using Google Chrome.

Using Chrome helped out a little bit in my case so I would also recommend it, however if I let their bot run for 2000+ rolls the site starts to lag and will ultimately become unresponsive if I try to keep betting.

Well i never had that issue before. I was playing a little and having some fun in the chat but at some point the connection just dropped. I couldn't get into the site (others seemed to have no problems). When it loaded everything came in with a 4min delay.
Other sites seemed to be ok. Im guessing my connection should be kind of ok so it shouldn't be that.

And now in the morning it works fine. But theres less people online maybe it is related to user amount.
Activity: 583
Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin
October 06, 2014, 07:18:08 PM

Try using Google Chrome.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
October 06, 2014, 06:08:30 PM

Try using Google Chrome.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
October 06, 2014, 02:44:34 PM
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
★☆★ dont let others hurt your sk
October 06, 2014, 09:38:39 AM
12 hours and 72 confirms - deposit not showing.

Depends on how big your deposit is? Any update about this?
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
October 06, 2014, 02:41:05 AM
Good catch doog.

I notice this the other day when I was searching for a affiliate link.
legendary
October 06, 2014, 02:07:14 AM
Im sure dmf will reply to your questions when he wakes up and see this

I hope so.

I've been offline most of the day. Was anything said in the chat about it?

Edit: I just scrolled back in the chat log on the site, and saw this:

so I guess that explains it.

I still think it's more important to prove solvency. Offering to do some minimal "mixing" on withdraw should fix the problem. If a user wants to withdraw directly to a coinbase account, you could give him the option of having his coins go through 2 or 3 different addresses before going to the address he supplies. That way the investors aren't left wondering whether you've sold their coins into the ongoing BTC price crash hoping to buy them back cheaper at the bottom.
legendary
October 05, 2014, 01:33:53 PM

I hope so.
October 05, 2014, 01:32:54 PM

dice.ninja hits all time invest high. congrats
October 05, 2014, 01:29:04 PM
dice.ninja used to publish their cold storage address along with a signature proving it was theirs.

It appears to have been removed from the site.

What gives?

I asked in the chat, and was told (not by a site owner) that it was to stop coinbase being able to tie transactions to the site.

I think it's more important to prove solvency than to placate coinbase, but would rather hear from someone "in charge" what's going on.

Was https://blockchain.info/address/1NinjabSP8jQAVaA8y9u5fsjNpB5S22xPv the cold wallet address? Its balance appears to be dwindling to way below the amount invested on the site.

legendary
October 05, 2014, 02:21:15 AM
dice.ninja used to publish their cold storage address along with a signature proving it was theirs.

It appears to have been removed from the site.

What gives?

I asked in the chat, and was told (not by a site owner) that it was to stop coinbase being able to tie transactions to the site.

I think it's more important to prove solvency than to placate coinbase, but would rather hear from someone "in charge" what's going on.

Was https://blockchain.info/address/1NinjabSP8jQAVaA8y9u5fsjNpB5S22xPv the cold wallet address? Its balance appears to be dwindling to way below the amount invested on the site.
Pages:
Jump to: