Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life? - page 10. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Right now bitcoin is becoming stronger in my country (Venezuela). It nows serves has a way to overcome strict government prohibitions (capital control).
Bitcoin enables foreign investors to inject money in the local economy, bypassing the ridiculous official rate of my local currency (the bolivar) which is 200 bolivars for every 1 dollar, whereas the black market pays 700 bolivars for every 1 dollar. To be able to send money almost immediately, without paying taxes of any kind and a the best trade rate is a winning combination that is making bitcoin more and more relevant in countries like mine.
Also: the Venezuelan bitcoin exchange platform (Surbitcoin) became the 2nd in market volume in south america. Huge props to those guys. I have used his website to exchange some bitcoins for bolivars and the experience is flawless.

heard about the conditions there but can never really believe unless listening from a citizen there. I know things are bad and the black market is the only way to get access to a lot of things at a decent price, how is your involvement with bitcoin helping you there? If I calculate accurately, simply doing campaign signatures could make you earn a decent amount of money per month for a decent lifestyle in your country. True?
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
bitcoin did not just help me but also changed my entire life. i am now earning and at the same time having fun which i never felt like before. i am now gambling without giving any of my personal details and anonymously. i am now sending money easily and smoothtly to my friends and relatives with very very low fees. i have met new friends online and offline, and all of that is happening because of bitcoin.
Bitcoin is <3
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It helped me a lot especially when I got into crypto currencies as well and it helped me look at economics in a different light. I haven't made a fortune from it but it helped me pay some bills and also have got a few investments including my own coin growing as well. I am helping to shape the future for my Son and his children by being involved in this new economic movement that is helping people to become more free in their thinking. Money wise I may not be rich yet but it has opened my mind to many ideas and I do earn a little income each month through btc investments.  Smiley
Activity: 446
Merit: 251
 Right now bitcoin is becoming stronger in my country (Venezuela). It nows serves has a way to overcome strict government prohibitions (capital control).
Bitcoin enables foreign investors to inject money in the local economy, bypassing the ridiculous official rate of my local currency (the bolivar) which is 200 bolivars for every 1 dollar, whereas the black market pays 700 bolivars for every 1 dollar. To be able to send money almost immediately, without paying taxes of any kind and a the best trade rate is a winning combination that is making bitcoin more and more relevant in countries like mine.
Also: the Venezuelan bitcoin exchange platform (Surbitcoin) became the 2nd in market volume in south america. Huge props to those guys. I have used his website to exchange some bitcoins for bolivars and the experience is flawless.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Since i know bitcoin it bring my life changing from i have always wasting my money who has given by my parents and now thank's to bitcoin i can make money from my activity everyday also not wasting my parents money
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Bitcoin helped me get a hobby. Albeit it led me towards a little bit of gambling, I've still made free money in the short amount of time that I've been dabbling with Bitcoin.

It's definitely entertaining for me and the whole experience has been a blast.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
bitcoin neither helped or destroyed my life. i haven't investing alot in it yet. but i hope it saves my life in the future
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Very good describtions of you btc story @Yoga4
Many have similar i think
In mycase i ve been very positive about bitcoin and all that movement.Now i see things like thay are
I am still very positive for digital currencys but to be honest not about btc.That is becouse of all that things what happening now
But i know developers get his lesson thay didnt give up and new technolgies are on the way
Activity: 252
I think it did both.. for me.

I mean yeah I had a huge balance like 3.4 btc, but I ended taking a risk of 1 90% on primedice.. and then lost it all loll.

I guess its more of a gambling issue I have.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Bitcoin has helped me to think another way for digital currencies and for decentralize networks, which is how bitcoin works. Helped me to trade with others
Of course it helped me. Me and my sis has been using bit coin for financial needs for our mom. It's been 5 months since my sister started using bitcoin. And its been really really helpful.

How haveve you been earning bitcoin? Are you just trading it or investing it too? If your sister has much time on her hands, I advise you to let her take care of signature campaign so that you guys can earn some extra btc per month. Hope you do well mate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1104
Of course it helped me. Me and my sis has been using bit coin for financial needs for our mom. It's been 5 months since my sister started using bitcoin. And its been really really helpful.
Activity: 210
I don't know yet whether it helps or ruins my life at the moment because I am still very new. But so far bitcoin gives me a new hope for increasing my earnings. By reading people's posts that they have already earned so much from bitcoin it encourages and challenges me to follow their steps. I just have positive thoughts toward bitcoin and I hope it will help my life instead of ruining it in the future.

if you earned money from bitcoin, and you used it for your own personal reasons, you already benefitted from bitcoin.

and that itself should be something.

Im an elo booster that is irrelevant  = 0 but whats with all the league of legend champions account name in bitcointalk
Activity: 224
I don't know yet whether it helps or ruins my life at the moment because I am still very new. But so far bitcoin gives me a new hope for increasing my earnings. By reading people's posts that they have already earned so much from bitcoin it encourages and challenges me to follow their steps. I just have positive thoughts toward bitcoin and I hope it will help my life instead of ruining it in the future.

if you earned money from bitcoin, and you used it for your own personal reasons, you already benefitted from bitcoin.

and that itself should be something.
Activity: 126
Bitcoin neither ruined or helped my life. it just sits in my wallet for me to gaze at its beauty. Roll Eyes
hopefully someday it'll end up saving my life but i dont think that day is near

I think you should invest your time in studying about what cold storage is and how it can help you, if you are interested in bitcoin for it to save your life someday and you are comfortable with the fact that it is not near, I think it might be a pretty cool idea. There are even a lot of new accessories available which perform as a cold storage wallet for bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 126
Bitcoin neither ruined or helped my life. it just sits in my wallet for me to gaze at its beauty. Roll Eyes
hopefully someday it'll end up saving my life but i dont think that day is near
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Since I came to know the Bitcoin I feel positive affect of it over my life.It really helped me to make my financial position more good.Although its true most of the money I earned by Bitcoin that came from gambling.Bitcoin helped me a lot .
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
To be honest with everybody, when I started with Bitcoin in 2013, it didn't exactly ruin my life but wasted a lot of my time. I spent a lot of time clicking faucets to earn dust. I understand that it was my fault that I did this. However, Bitcoin now helps me.

So are you saying that the time spent on faucets ruined your life?

#earlybitcoinadopterproblems
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
To be honest with everybody, when I started with Bitcoin in 2013, it didn't exactly ruin my life but wasted a lot of my time. I spent a lot of time clicking faucets to earn dust. I understand that it was my fault that I did this. However, Bitcoin now helps me.

Dont make a big deal of it, all of us did that, but its not waste, you learned how to use bitcoin, how to send, and you also grabbed a few satoshis, which in a few years might be worth really a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: