Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life? - page 9. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I surely thing many bitcoin miners got their lives ruined. Especially those that earned millions of dollars out of bitcoin mining.

How bad it is for you to be a 9-5 worker in a slave job, and suddenly become a millionaire, who is financially free and can buy anything they want.

I think its a total life ruination, I prefer to remain a slave of the system, rather than becoming a millionaire, because it is very trendy to be a slave.

(sarcasm)
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Bitcoin help me a little on my online activities such as purchasing game cards and other online or digital product. i did help me purchase some domains.
Activity: 533
As far as bitcoin is concerned,it has neither help me nor ruined me yet.I am new to bitcoin and still finding ways to invest in bitcoin.

Do not invest try to earn bitcoins from signature campaigns or by trading, it's good that you are a part of bitcoins now and there are many ways to grow your bitcoins, either from campaigns, trading, gambling etc. but would suggest not to go for gambling and I bet bitcoins will always help you in your life and it would never ruin your life for sure only if you take it positively  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin helped my life. Just like it is a source of my income also, and through this i also enjoyed some interesting things about bitcoin news,marketing etc. That's all bitcoin is helpful anyway Smiley

Awesome you managed bitcoin as source of your income? How you do that? You are only Junior Member here in this forum and doesn't wearing any signature so I will assume your method is really rocking.

He probably is selling something most likely, theres very little options outside from the signature aspect.

Either that or he has made several good trades to consider a partial source of income.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
It helped my life to a certain extent lol.

Now I just need 5,000 more coins hahha. No, but really it actually did more good cause now theres a possibility to protect my money if bitcoin was ever to be constantly stable.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin helped my life. Just like it is a source of my income also, and through this i also enjoyed some interesting things about bitcoin news,marketing etc. That's all bitcoin is helpful anyway Smiley

Awesome you managed bitcoin as source of your income? How you do that? You are only Junior Member here in this forum and doesn't wearing any signature so I will assume your method is really rocking.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
I`ve wasted some time with getting rich in bitcoin. Now i know its not that easy to do.

However i wasted so much time with other crap that i think bitcoin was still the most productive of all.

Not to mention bitcoin is still growing so it will be better later on!
Same here. IA always tried to make money off the internet and it was always a failure. Trying to rank blogs and videos was a fucking waste of time, now with Bitcoin im finally making some beer money and even if it pays peanuts (sig campaigns mostly) it's better than nothing and definitely more than I ever did with blogs and affiliate marketing and whatnot.

With sig campaign, using 2 account you could make ~ 400$/month, with Full Member and above, all in bitcoins.

I think thats more than just beer money or peanuts. Research it!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 If you invest 100% of your life savings, you
will either make lets ... a chance this guy could be setting
himself up to ruin his life. ... knows how he would cope
with that loss if it did happen.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
As far as bitcoin is concerned,it has neither help me nor ruined me yet.I am new to bitcoin and still finding ways to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
bitcoin actually it can help everybody if used in the proper way, like I
bitcoin has helped me
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I`ve wasted some time with getting rich in bitcoin. Now i know its not that easy to do.

However i wasted so much time with other crap that i think bitcoin was still the most productive of all.

Same here. IA always tried to make money off the internet and it was always a failure. Trying to rank blogs and videos was a fucking waste of time, now with Bitcoin im finally making some beer money and even if it pays peanuts (sig campaigns mostly) it's better than nothing and definitely more than I ever did with blogs and affiliate marketing and whatnot.

earning internet from money can not very often be a give and receive system, things are different when digital. it is all about making yout text or image stand out from the other images around, something which attracts attention especially if you are talking about blogs and affiliate marketing. If we are simply discussing earning money from internet, my 16 year old lil bro has made more than 10,000$ annually from freelancing projects on the internet and fiver and stuff.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501

Activity: 159
Bitcoin has helped me but only a little in being to able to earn some extra money. However I plan to save my coins so hopefully they'll return dividends in the future but only time will tell on that.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
with bitcoin I can feel a better life
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Bitcoin is currently making my life good.
Because I pay my small mobile phone bills with bitcoins.

But when it's prices goes down then it causes trouble to me.

Activity: 574
For me , bitcoin provides me a lot of ways to earn money without any papers or verifications like what paypal ask for example , so I earned some dollars by doing some services and some giveaways
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is the best experiment I've ever had. I earned my financial freedom. It helped me a lot. Thank you Satoshi.
Activity: 195
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
of course bitcoin help me,sometime i dont have a cash money,and i can sold bitcoin everywhere and everytime,just using my smartphone. or when i will top up my mobile or electric.just using web online and wallet. how wonderfull this easy technology!
Pages:
Jump to: