Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life? - page 11. (Read 21438 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
To be honest with everybody, when I started with Bitcoin in 2013, it didn't exactly ruin my life but wasted a lot of my time. I spent a lot of time clicking faucets to earn dust. I understand that it was my fault that I did this. However, Bitcoin now helps me.

Got any ideas how to earn bitcoin back in 2013 if you didn't do faucets?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I don't know if it helped my life or not, that's a big statement to make but it certainly taught me a new technology and it's great when you talk to your friends and family about it and they look at you like you're talking some alien language when you're trying to explain to them how it works and what it is. Ever since I have been involved with BTC, I spend a lot of time online reading about other technologies and computers and I suppose what Bitcoin did for all of us is that it made us smarter.
Activity: 994
To be honest with everybody, when I started with Bitcoin in 2013, it didn't exactly ruin my life but wasted a lot of my time. I spent a lot of time clicking faucets to earn dust. I understand that it was my fault that I did this. However, Bitcoin now helps me.

its okay man, we have all made bad decisions, only your decision costed the biggest asset of yours: time. What are you doing now in order to earn bitcoin, are you active in trade markets or do you plan to do anything with a cryptocurrency venture? I think there is profit in investing in bitcoin related business rather than just bitcoin, I have been certified a good investor and I've been making wise decisions lately i guess
legendary
Activity: 2170
legendary
Activity: 1120
bitcoin has help me to earning money and i feel easy using bitcoin when i want send my money to my friend i just need send from my mobile wallet
Im earning from bitcoin too Smiley
bitcoin can help my life
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Bitcoin has brought every single one of us together...
And also in order to become rich, many people's life is destroyed by bitcoin too.
They brought in when the prices wrer high like hell(as in late 2013) and when prices were dumped then all of their life savings were washed away with one strike.

You completely miss my point, so perhaps you don't understand it. Please remove my quote from your comment...the two are not related.

Seriously, please click edit and remove my quote...
PUGG.io
And also in order to become rich, many people's life is destroyed by bitcoin too.
They brought in when the prices were high like hell(as in late 2013) and when prices were dumped then all of their life savings were washed away with one strike.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!
Bitcoin has brought every single one of us together - a bunch of strangers (most of us anyway) from around the world - to chat and bullshit and bitch and moan and sell and buy and scam and spam and ban and be banned and conduct one of the oldest human traditions, to meet and interact.

It's pretty powerful, aside from the obvious benefits of bitcoin.

So, yeah, I think it's helped...all of us.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Even with a professionally typed paid FinCEN policy reviewed by 3 companies, scammers have still found a way to literally go above and beyond to steal money.

You just said it, see regulation doesnt help you jack shit to avoid scammers, yet some idiots are still pushing for it.

To avoid scammers you have to use your brain, common sense, due diligence, and a bit of research.

You just simply dont give 6000$ to strangers, with no solid business plan, shady background, or no contact info.

DISCLAIMER:  Fully regulated and insured banks with absolute contact info and total transparency will steal your money too eventually, just like this :
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-bank-accounts-got-robbed-by-european-commission-over-700k-is-lost-160292
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
bitcoin for me is like digital money doing instant transactions
it really gives less hassle for me rather than going to banks
Activity: 266
bitcoin has help me to earning money and i feel easy using bitcoin when i want send my money to my friend i just need send from my mobile wallet
I like bitcoin for anonimously gambling purposes it is an awesome invention just for this.

But gambling ruins my life.

So does bitcoin ruins my life?  Grin Grin

If you would continue with gambling then definitely it will ruin your life, But if you stay away from gambling then it would  be helpful in many ways, as there are many plus points associated with bitcoins, So for me it has definitely helped me in my my life,

I was also involved in gambling at the initial stage but I lost in gambling, and that day I decided that I would stay away from gambling, so now I only use it for online shopping or online transfer which is very convenient, easy and time saving.

you decided to stay away from gambling when you lost, and that is why you are advising against it. I left gambling when I made way much money from it and I don't gamble with a lot of money now, solely because I have discipline and I make wise choices. So gambling is not something for just an average dude, it is for people who can make smart choices. Losing a lot and still gambling= not a smart choice.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
I like bitcoin for anonimously gambling purposes it is an awesome invention just for this.

So does bitcoin ruins my life?  Grin Grin

If you would continue with gambling then definitely it will ruin your life, But if you stay away from gambling then it would  be helpful in many ways, as there are many plus points associated with bitcoins, So for me it has definitely helped me in my my life,

I was also involved in gambling at the initial stage but I lost in gambling, and that day I decided that I would stay away from gambling, so now I only use it for online shopping or online transfer which is very convenient, easy and time saving.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
None of the two. It didn't ruin my life because I didn't use my fiat just to buy btc and also didn't help my life because I didn't earn a lot. Earning bitcoin is just my past time..

Think about it. Would working part time in the real world fetch you more (in value terms)?
If yes, you would be better off working, earning fiat and buying bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
None of the two. It didn't ruin my life because I didn't use my fiat just to buy btc and also didn't help my life because I didn't earn a lot. Earning bitcoin is just my past time..
legendary
Activity: 1232
bitcoin course has changed my life for the better and bitcoin has become my main job every day Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
My extra income comes mostly from bitcoin, so of course bitcoin help my life  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

So does bitcoin ruins my life?  Grin Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You should not go blindly buying anything that you do not understand.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Nor the first and nor the second. Why this dichotomy? Bitcoin is a tool which can be used every day like to many others. It is important because do the part of money and everyone want money but is not such kind of money to ruin or help my life. There is not yet such importance of bitcoin in our lives to have and create such characteristics.
Pages:
Jump to: