Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life? - page 3. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
It helps me a lot.
Now, bitcoin has a big part in my life.
I can't live without it,
Activity: 146
Bitcoin massively helped me. Really I think discovering bitcoin is probably the greatest thing that's ever happened to me.

For a start, it is the only thing in my life I have ever found that I am completely passionate about (excluding stuff in my personal life). I plan on moving into the bitcoin space at some point in the future, hopefully with some startup (Im an accountant and every company needs accountants- but I also have a fair amount of programming knowledge- how many bitcoin enthusiast programmers with an accountancy qualification can there be!?).

Secondly, it has been a catalyst to me learning all about the current financial system. I would confidently say that I know more about how fiat works than 99.9% of people, however that isn't saying much as it doesn't seem to be on any syllabus anywhere, the only way to learn these things is to teach yourself.

Thirdly, it provided an easy way to buy cannabis (which is how I first got into btc) which I used to help with the symptoms of ME (from which I have now fully recovered). Who knows, without btc perhaps I would still be ill.

Finally, and perhaps the biggest, is that I have a huge (for me) investment in bitcoin and I am fairly confident it will pay off very well in the future. I only bought in this year so I got a good price.

Oh and one more. If/when the next bubble hits I will feel so damn smug. All my friends think I'm an idiot for putting any money into bitcoin. I have always replied 'we will see'.

Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
For me, at start bitcoin was good, it was fun to mine it on my old PC with one GPU, later building my own crate mining rig, but then I stopped buying new hardware (skipped ASICS) and started to play with cloud mining and it went bad...i was too stupid and lost way more money than earned together... But at least I have now reason to earn my lost money back with BTC :-)
good luck on your journey Grin so what are you doing now if you are not mining? Selling your service?

Yeah, selling some stuff with BTC, offering my services, even started with loans... But still I am going to cloud mine some (but this time not ones too good to be true). Just some HashNest mining  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Resale Market - CopyrightXchange.com
BTC helps me in a way. In a way that BTC gives me the opportunity to earn extra money that I can save, spend, and enjoy.

I bought bitcoins on a lower price value, and now I'm happy to see that in today's market I can say that I made a profit out of it. It was really a gamble but it turned out to be good that makes me smile.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
it neither helped in my life nor ruined it it still did not change anything in it though i hope that in the future the price of bitcoin will rise and i will be rich
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
bitcoin really helped me be a better life, even not just me, I'm sure a lot of people are helped by bitcoin. but not least they also destroyed because bitcoin, perhaps only for a gambler.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Of course it helps.

Im not spending much time and focusing to earn bitcoin. My only way is signature campaign and faucets. Everytime I got short to budget, my btc's are just there to backup my needs while waiting for my real job salary. This really helps.

I feel you mate.

Back when Im facing short budget last 5 months ago if Im not mistaken, I used to withdraw my saved satoshis as a backup so I can still keep up while waiting for my salary. Good thing I overcome it already and my coins are backuping me to other purposes now.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Of course it helps.

Im not spending much time and focusing to earn bitcoin. My only way is signature campaign and faucets. Everytime I got short to budget, my btc's are just there to backup my needs while waiting for my real job salary. This really helps.
Activity: 770
For me, at start bitcoin was good, it was fun to mine it on my old PC with one GPU, later building my own crate mining rig, but then I stopped buying new hardware (skipped ASICS) and started to play with cloud mining and it went bad...i was too stupid and lost way more money than earned together... But at least I have now reason to earn my lost money back with BTC :-)
good luck on your journey Grin so what are you doing now if you are not mining? Selling your service?
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Bitcoin now become a part of my life. It greatly helps me as a earning source, and also to get trust of peoples.  Smiley

How does bitcoin helped you to get trust of people? Would you mind giving a brief explanation about it, kinda curious Cheesy

Activity: 532
Saying the truth the day that i learned about bitcoin my life changed a bit.
Because i am staying more in the laptop and researching about bitcoin.
It is good that you can trade buy sell (digital) things very easily.
Activity: 406
well it neither ruined my life nor helped in any way though it might help me in my life if its price would go up a lot and then i would have a lot of money
Activity: 770
Did Bitcoin ruin my life? Yes somewhat I have to say. Bitcoin became my obsession as the value of it is so high that when I first heard about it all I want to do was getting my first bitcoin. And now I really become obsessed with it, everyday I spend like 4-5 hours sitting in front of my computer monitoring my investments, my miners and looking for more ways to earn with it.

Did bitcoin help my life? Yes, too. I made a lot from bitcoin. Once I used to exploit a VPS company and mine coins worth 2BTC (yeah somewhat ruin my life but still make money for me). This is like my second source of income. Day at work, night at bitcointalk forum looking for every tiny bit of information. It's worth my time because I make money from it
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Bitcoin now become a part of my life. It greatly helps me as a earning source, and also to get trust of peoples.  Smiley
Activity: 129
24xbtc :: Exchange :: Crypto & Ecurrencies & CASH
So taking into account all ''+'' and "'-" of this currency,I can say that bitcoin made my life easier.so for sure it helps me
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
Bitcoin Help My life Smiley
make me life with more amazing moment

like buy bitcoin at $220 some month ago and now $280 Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Nothing yet, i hope the price raises and helps my life Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
I'm going to find out later if btc is going to help my life. if for instance I don't respond back to this thread after few days, this means my life is ruined and I'm probably dead hanging Smiley

do you have a big debt or what? it seems one of those story that someone bought in the peak with the money of another one and now can't return the money back

if this is the case then you should ask for help, from your family or friends
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin didn't changed so much my life, only little changes, i had to study some nights to learn more about it it had taken a bit of my time, but learning something is never a problem, it could help me on future. It could change it for better if bitcoin increases a lot its price.
Pages:
Jump to: