Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 32. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 12:51:15 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
I enter the crypto world quite late, so i don't know the early development of crypto but i think ethereum definitely change the crypto world with its smart contract. As we can see now almost all ico use ethereum smart contract for their ico and platform so it's definitely has a huge impact to crypto world. I don't think we will see this many tokens without ethereum.
It's true. ETH helped a lot of new companies create own tokens and launch products.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
April 22, 2018, 12:29:20 AM
I believe ETH had contribution in changing crypto world but it is not ETH alone, there are other project before it that lead developer to develop ETH.  I believe every legit cryptocurrency project has its part in changing crypto world.  Remember there is this NXT, Counterparty, Ripple, and many more before ETH and they both contribute in the evolution of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
April 22, 2018, 12:12:15 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

I enter the crypto world quite late, so i don't know the early development of crypto but i think ethereum definitely change the crypto world with its smart contract. As we can see now almost all ico use ethereum smart contract for their ico and platform so it's definitely has a huge impact to crypto world. I don't think we will see this many tokens without ethereum.
Activity: 253
April 22, 2018, 12:02:37 AM
With Ethereum it is possible to issue "digital assets" that resemble financial securities. These assets are called tokens, having a token is proof that someone is a funder of a particular project.
Tokens can be purchased with Ethereum coins. Several projects were launched with the distribution of tokens.
The value of each is determined by the project creators themselves, who are also responsible for formulating what each buyer will be entitled to receive, for example the right to vote on the project or participation in future profits.
A positive lever for growth and advancement in the crypto world
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 21, 2018, 11:51:56 PM
ethereum platform up to this point has a very good development, this indicates that the ethereum will still have great potential to provide large profit within a long period. ethereum himself was indeed the value of bitcoin is under, but if in profit I think will be much bigger ethereum.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 11:42:16 PM
Yes it did as the speed of transaction is much better apart from this lot of ICOs are on ERC 20 platform opening a complete new oppurtunity for new tokens

personally thinks because at this time Ethereum can change the environment crypto with development and Ethereum make world cryptocurrency better and popular, and basically Ethereum have potential and popularity is good to let alone many people who start using Ethereum
Activity: 451
April 20, 2018, 11:57:50 AM
I don't know ETH already changed crypto world or not, but it's changed my life and let me have easy life, I like ETH transaction speed, but they need to solve platform sometimes high transaction traffic problem
Activity: 110
April 20, 2018, 11:51:10 AM
Certainly Etherium has changed the crypto world . I don't even doubt that . Thanks to him, a lot of new and unique projects
cr7
Activity: 364
April 20, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
Ecosystem Ethereum grows and develops, Vitalik Buterin seeks to solve some problems of the platform and constantly offers new ideas. The coin is very promising!
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 01:44:54 AM
ETH crypto has brought innovation in the money world. ALL THEY ARE URGENTLY UNDERSTANDING ALL INTO THE BOTTLE CAMPAIGN. Future crypto money coming in the future.
Activity: 167
April 19, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Before ethereum comes we have first known bitcoin and litecoin,
The coin is the grandfather of all coins,
The presence of ethereum makes the world of crypto more colorful and makes many choices,
Ethereum brings greatness with its smart contacts,
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 02:04:28 PM

One time before Ethereum and its developers changed the world of cryptocurrencies and influenced whole economy. Smart-contracts it is breakthrough for the whole crypto industry. It facilitates the execution of transactions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 19, 2018, 05:07:51 AM
Ethereum does change the Cryptocurrency world without any doubt.
ICO was made much easier and more transparent because of it.
Activity: 147
April 19, 2018, 04:36:28 AM
With this, Eth is now one of the most popular with most users. And much Erc20 technologies makes ICO startup with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.and Ethereum fans are also more and more, many ICO who do Intelligent Contract with  Ethereum. I think this is a good opportunity to raise the price of Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
April 18, 2018, 06:58:00 PM
It definitely changed the world of cryptocurrencies and I don't think anyone would even dispute that. There are so many crypto projects right now because of the ethereum platform. 
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 18, 2018, 06:39:49 PM
I think that's hard to happen, because I think bitcoin is still very strong, to make ETH changed crypto world.
Activity: 154
April 18, 2018, 06:31:15 PM
Bitcoin made the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency popular. However, Ethereum is arguably the platform that facilitated the entry of so so many crypto projects in the inception phase. And the same token built in Ethereum gained so much market value. Therefore, I think Ethereum contributed very largely during the beginning, and still going on.
Activity: 686
https://bmy.guide
April 18, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
the etherium has already changed the crypto world. its technology is actually used.
and in the future the etherium will be even stronger

I too see the predominance of the ETH. Every day he has more support and projects. Perhaps this coin will take first place. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
April 18, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
From a part I agree that ETH has given an impetus for development of different altcoins, but air doesn't pereernt the world of cryptocurrencies, for him I will make other altcoins EOS written on him or pozaimstvanny technologies of air and an usovreshenstvovanny blockchain, for example. here he can press air in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 18, 2018, 11:13:48 AM
the etherium has already changed the crypto world. its technology is actually used.
and in the future the etherium will be even stronger
Pages:
Jump to: