Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 27. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 10:00:16 AM
Yes I agree ethereum is the evolution of cryptocurrency, but technology will always evolve. Maybe at this time some startup has also been using another platform like neo, but I think there is nothing really new like when ethereum first appeared.
Activity: 490
May 01, 2018, 05:53:40 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
I agree with you. Ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin. Through the development and smart contract ethereum will further increase the influence in the world of crypto.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 01, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

I'm not agree with that. I know ethereum is closely beating bitcoin now but i can't see any possibilities that ethereum can beat bitcoin. I believed bitcoin is updated their new transaction to easy thansact money like ethereum. Still bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 01, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
I agree with that, ETH is next BTC. The price was given huge return to the cryptocurrency community. Many investor and trader changed their financial and their life become better. In my opinion no others kind of investment like BTC or ETH that given more than 200,000% in 3 years. ETH is amazing investment in the world. And ETH make more easy for many start ups to development their project through smart contract.
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 04:41:40 AM
Yes I agree with you, ETH is coin no 2 in cryptocurrency and there are also many who use it. ETH crypto is becoming very popular now, though it still outnumber the bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 04:36:08 AM
In my opinion, it is definitely the fact that so much on the basis of ETH is now a lot of ICO, and it already shows a great level and that for this market ETH is very important
Activity: 172
May 01, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
at some point, it did although not entirely since bitcoin also played a huge role in the crypto community and had actually made a huge impact on the genral public. however, we cannot deny the fact that eth had also contributed a lot and in reality, it is one of the widely used currency in the crypto community.
Activity: 210
May 01, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
He is already changing the market of crypto-currencies. Many projects use platform to conduct ICO. ETH contributes to the emergence of new cryptosystems.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:05:41 AM
yeah i think so, you right ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary. Ethereum bring many Great token for bright future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 02:03:36 AM
obviously ETH has already changed the crypto world and has shifted the BTC to the background. BTC can now only be used as a banking cell or as gold for the storage of money. And ETH is used as an active means to generate income in the present and near future.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 01, 2018, 01:00:13 AM
Of course ETH did, we all see that many altcoin has based by ERC20 or we could say many altcoin is based by ETH itself, because his capability for fast transaction, so many ico project would prefer ETH rather than other.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
May 01, 2018, 01:09:37 AM
Stuped people who dont love Bitcoin, buying ETH.
Then Vitlaik buy Bitcoin for this money.
The perfect buseness.
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_eth
Activity: 169
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
May 01, 2018, 01:07:28 AM
Yes, ETH has made everything much more convenient. There are a lot of excellent projects on its platform, smart contracts are what bitcoin lacked.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 01:04:59 AM
Yes, ETH introduced smart contracts and has built a strong and powerful community, but it will face some competition this year and in the years ahead. ETH will have to continue innovating.
Activity: 462
Germany’s First STO
May 01, 2018, 01:02:54 AM
I think it could happen, however, ethereum has changed the paradigm of people who used to know bitcoin only, and this will continue to grow. but actually ethereum and bitcoin need each other to make cryptocurrency worldwide
Activity: 21
April 30, 2018, 02:58:09 AM
yes, because of smart contract of ethereum, almost of altcoins that being created are ethereum based. it is easy and safe to use, which is the main factor that is being seen by many people.
Activity: 448
April 28, 2018, 04:33:27 PM
Yes of course eth changed crypto world. It give the road for many ather altcoins because smart contract etc.
Activity: 48
April 28, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
I do not think that ETH has changed the world, in the future it may happen
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

I agree.  ETH has already changed the crypto world.  This coin is very popular and is developing every day.  I think the future is for ETH.
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506
April 28, 2018, 04:14:17 PM
It really changed cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that implement smart contract that can make a token on top of Ethereum. It is an enhance version of bitcoin and others are also following the footsteps of Ethereum.
It was an interesting development and it made things easier for new ICO to use them as a smart contract, but now we have more competition in the market that would allow the same and one of the major recent news i heard is that the next upgrade in bitcoin cash will add smart contracts in its infrastructure, which is rally huge when it comes to BCH and we will see those competition will prevail in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: