Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 28. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
April 28, 2018, 03:40:14 PM
No, he will not change the crypto world. Many coins come out on its base but in addition to ETH there are several coins on the basis of which it is also possible to issue tokens. ETH was the first because it is the most popular but competitors do not sleep and it needs to be improved so as not to lose leadership.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 02:59:19 PM
ETH is my favorite ICO, i like you page very much. Blog is good, as well as ico reviews.

I also believe that Ethereum is a reliable and promising currency that will not disappoint anyone !!!
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 28, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
Ethereum is brilliant, that is the reason of why everyone is talking about it, Vitalik is a genious, i dont understand how the hell he came up with this idea and he created it, this is more than interesting after all.
According to this, Eth is now one of the most popular coins with most users. And Erc20 technology makes many startups run ICO with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.and Ethereum fans are also more and more, many ICO who do Intelligent Contract with Ethereum. I think this is a wonderful opportunity to raise the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 210
April 28, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
According to this, Eth is now one of the most popular coins with most users. And Erc20 technology makes many startups run ICO with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.and Ethereum fans are also more and more, many ICO who do Intelligent Contract with Ethereum. I think this is a wonderful opportunity to raise the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
I think Yes, Etherium changed the crypto world . Thanks to him, there are new opportunities for projects and platforms
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
It really changed cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that implement smart contract that can make a token on top of Ethereum. It is an enhance version of bitcoin and others are also following the footsteps of Ethereum.
Activity: 434
April 28, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
Its changed it for sure. Now everyone knows that bitcoin is not the only king of crypto, lots of funds comes in total market cap from ICOs based on ETH
Activity: 160
April 28, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
Of course ETH has a future,stable growth,the price is good many who invest in it.And I put all the money in it.Bring half to buy a couple of coins and the rest if left to invest back.
Activity: 84
April 27, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
Most of the new upcoming ICO are base on ethereum andI believe it will change the crypto world. Because ethereum is one of the most powerful ICO and for sure it will become more popular so many project will be on ethereum so become high the price of this coin. More ethereum that you have you can change your life too after few years because you earn money. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
The Ethereum 2 popular cryptocurrencies in the world. I think it perfectly answers your question. Now no one can get as close to bitcoin as Ethereum. I think that soon they can catch up.
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 11:56:07 PM
Yes, because of the excellent function of ETH, I agree that it actually change the market. It is considered as a tool for the development of this technology. Moreover, it is not specialized for any specific purpose that anyone can program it for their needs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 01:28:57 PM
I think so too, ETH Is Gernerasi Blockchain-2 After Bitcoin.

and ETH changed the future of the crypto world, with the smart contract ERC 20 ETh owns, Crypto can be used in everyday life.

so many people know the CRypto.
Activity: 87
April 25, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
Yes, ethereum did a big part of the changes happened to crypto world. Before most of the people only familiar of bitcoin only, now ethereum is the next to it when it comes to crypto currencies. Also it gives option to the newly investors of crypto currency, and lots of companies accept ethereum because it is faster and low charges during making transaction in crypto.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
ethereum change the whole perspective of cryptocurrency. it is now one of the most used crypto. almost of the altcoin is traded in eth. and ethereum will continue to rise even surpass what it has reach in the last months.
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 25, 2018, 09:07:41 AM
yep ethereum was really importatn for ccrpyto to get out of its baby shoes. It helped a lot of developers by providng an paltfrom to easily launch cpryot projects by creating erc20 tokens
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 25, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
Ethereum for sure has changed the crypto world. After it, crypto was never the same.

For the first time in history of crypto, a 74% premined centralized coin, managed to climb to the second position of crypto currencies. It was, no doubt, a game changer.
Activity: 114
April 25, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
Withoug Ethereum, crypto still would be the game area of geeks/programmers and hackers.
Activity: 252
April 25, 2018, 08:38:11 AM
eth is a powerful platform. Other projects can operate on it. The tremendous potential of eth is the number one present
Activity: 69
April 25, 2018, 08:24:58 AM
I knew that ETH is really the best and most popular platform for many companies so I agree that ETH is a truly revolutionary company which has changed the world. But only ETH, I suppose that other coins also made something change the market nowadays because of their pros.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
Never agreed. Because the ethereum that is only one of the best crypto doesn't mean can be changed our world. Its look material in a whole machine that never been used if that material wasnt in the machine.
Pages:
Jump to: