Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 90. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
No I did not place all my funds to bitcoin because it's not a good idea to put everything in one basket. And I want to earn more so I put some of my funds in altcoins and I just wait for them to pump. If out of 5 altcoins I invested 3 will br x10 after 3 months then I will have a good profit.

Yes, it will be wrong to go ahead solely with Bitcoin when we have hundreds of cryptocurrencies. I personally invested in 36 cryptocurrencies at present of which 5-6 have more funds than what I am holding in BTC. Along with this, I also invested in Mutual Funds and Stock Market.
Everyone should have similar strategy to make maximum profits.
If anyone is talking of bitcoin alone in this world of crytocurrency he is cheating himself. If one understands the value of crowdsale, one will make the most of the time

Focusing only on Bitcoin be a fools act, but till now only few altcoins seems to be promising.
And Newbies basically sticks with Bitcoin because they entered crypto world with BTC and the trust is strong and also it had showed its potential.

But once they understand this, indulging in others, will actually help to increase wealth much faster. Bitcoin reached a point where it will increase for sure, but it might take time to rise gradually.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
No I did not place all my funds to bitcoin because it's not a good idea to put everything in one basket. And I want to earn more so I put some of my funds in altcoins and I just wait for them to pump. If out of 5 altcoins I invested 3 will br x10 after 3 months then I will have a good profit.

Yes, it will be wrong to go ahead solely with Bitcoin when we have hundreds of cryptocurrencies. I personally invested in 36 cryptocurrencies at present of which 5-6 have more funds than what I am holding in BTC. Along with this, I also invested in Mutual Funds and Stock Market.
If anyone is talking of bitcoin alone in this world of crytocurrency he is cheating himself. If one understands the value of crowdsale, one will make the most of the time
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
I used to split my asset in 2 and while keeping half of it in Bitcoin, i used the other half for investing in different coins for future pumps and perhaps some surprises. Although trading in altcoin market is a lot of fun and you can sometimes make good money, I have realized that in the end i ended up with loosing money. This is not only because i have made some wrong chocies (which we all do sometimes), but because Bitcoin raised more than what i managed to make in trading. So couple of months ago, i have decided to make my investment share a lot smaller and trust in Bitcoin. And i did that in spite of thinking that Bitcoin price will drop in near future. I also believe that eventually in the long term, Bitcoin will be the one to make its investors most happy. I hope it will prove me right.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

Activity: 378
is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Bitcoin must be the right way for your growing your money. But no one can be sure about the future so no one can give you guarantee about the returns and the rate of growth of your money. If you are ready to risk, you can invest up to 80% of your total investment money into bitcoins and keep the remaining 20% into other investment types.

Back in 2010 year ... In 2010 you can put all your money in Bitcoin ... In 2017 - it's big foolishness
You got any explanation why we can put all our money into bitcoin investment in the year 2010. At that time bitcoin was very new project definitely people would have been afraid to invest with all their money.

I believe you are talking about the percentage of return one investor might got from the year 2010. But I'm not seeing any difference in terms of risk between 2010 and 2017.

The risk factor will depend on the person capability on handling situations, choosing investing companies or ico legitimacy will depend in how we read and choose it. If we were investing year 2010 then year 2017 taking risk is no longer a problem. Though investing and putting all our btc is a risk for we can't always be sure what may happen in future.
Activity: 518
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I place all my fund into bitcoin on the poloniex Poloniex is an online money trading on where you can invest your bitcoin.You can also buy bitcoin and wait until the value of bitcoin increase,and you can also sell your bitcoin.
although bitcoin is a safe investment but still it is not a good decision to put all your money in bitcoin, because no one  know about the future, anything can happen in future, therefore we need to distribute our assets in different places and secondly the most important is that we should hold some assets in cash so that we can easily use it if we need it.
Activity: 700
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

If I only do have a lot of money, I'm not going to hesitate to put it all on bitcoin, and I'm going to hold it so that I could earn more profits in the long run. Bitcoin's price is always rising above the ground to the sky, that is why investing on it is a really good idea that everyone would do, and I'm going to keep on earning it also, in this way, I could save more bitcoin for the future.

well it is right that the price of bitcoin is always rising above the ground to the sky but also sometimes its price come down very low that many people loss their money, so i think placing all the money in bitcoin either you have a large amount of money is not a wise decision, you must have to invest your money percentage in bitcoin and the rest you have to keep it for any personal need.
Activity: 616
Merit: 502

If I only do have a lot of money, I'm not going to hesitate to put it all on bitcoin, and I'm going to hold it so that I could earn more profits in the long run. Bitcoin's price is always rising above the ground to the sky, that is why investing on it is a really good idea that everyone would do, and I'm going to keep on earning it also, in this way, I could save more bitcoin for the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
No matter how some investment looks profitable and atractive, don't put all your money in it. The same rule apple to Bitcoin. The risk is to big and by puting all your funds at one place you don't have any back up funds and solutions and every investment is unpredictable,especialy on long term and you might find yourself in big problems. It's better to diversify your investment.
Activity: 714
I place all my fund into bitcoin on the poloniex Poloniex is an online money trading on where you can invest your bitcoin.You can also buy bitcoin and wait until the value of bitcoin increase,and you can also sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
I haven't put my all funds in bitcoins but have invested around 30% of my wealth in it and rest I have invested in real estates as if bitcoin disappears in future but real estate is not going anywhere and it will give me best returns in long term.
yes i also did not put all my money in bitcoin and the reason that that i am not sure about the price of bitcoin that wither the price of bitcoin is going high or low.
Putting all of your money in one investment is not necessary for business. Hence, we should only invest the percentage of our all funds so we can recover our loss from using other funds to invest.
I agree on that  we shouldn't place all of our money in one place at a time. I think it's better not to take all opportunities than risking ourselves one something we are not sure. We shouldn't step up on something we don't know.
You are actually wrong. The big mistake of the other investor is they are afraid to invest their money to the bitcoin, they don't have trust and the are afraid to lose their money. We should stand and invest our money with 100% sure.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I haven't put my all funds in bitcoins but have invested around 30% of my wealth in it and rest I have invested in real estates as if bitcoin disappears in future but real estate is not going anywhere and it will give me best returns in long term.
yes i also did not put all my money in bitcoin and the reason that that i am not sure about the price of bitcoin that wither the price of bitcoin is going high or low.
Putting all of your money in one investment is not necessary for business. Hence, we should only invest the percentage of our all funds so we can recover our loss from using other funds to invest.
That's why we are as investor need to have something like bankroll management and a clear plan.
Otherwise it will feel like throw your money for 50/50 chance to get profit.
Investment sometimes did not goes as expected , so yeaaa a backup funds and a backup plan really important.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

That's a lot already 30% of your wealth in bitcoin. I'm curious on how much you did bought or what is the current price of bitcoin when you did invested. I have my own real estate investment too but that's not that big as I always focus more together all of them at the same time. I diverse my money.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
I agree on that  we shouldn't place all of our money in one place at a time. I think it's better not to take all opportunities than risking ourselves one something we are not sure. We shouldn't step up on something we don't know.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Activity: 655
yes i also did not put all my money in bitcoin and the reason that that i am not sure about the price of bitcoin that wither the price of bitcoin is going high or low. although I am expecting that very soon its price will start increasing and for a long time it will continue its progress.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Nope I didn't really place all of my funds into it,
I tried to divided into some different alts but most of my funds is in bitcoin.
Yes, divided to alts might be a good idea and you can earn something from altcoins such as trading so that's a good idea actually. You should not place all your funds into bitcoin because fluctuation and you may lose something.

Nah I don't also put all my investment in bitcoin, like you I'll invest in some alt that have potential. Fluctuation is just around in the corner. I also invest in some real time investment. Equally distribution of investments and handling properly means a better future for me.

Yes its good to invest our money in different product and not rely on single one and if we are investing all our money in bitcoins then its a big risk as price can anytime crash down which can bring huge loss for us so when it comes to an investment we need to be very smart.
It is too risky to put all your money on bitcoin since bitcoin has a volatility but if you manage to hit the right price before you sell it. It could be a huge achievement but chances are very low so instead of putting all your money on bitcoins. You should plan it properly where you want it to put or maybe invest half of it and put half on bitcoins, if you hare capable of supporting yourself alone, you can learn how to properly invest your money in the process.

But if you aren't capable of doing that, i suggest that you start investing at a very low price and don't just put it all like you wanted to hit the jackpot. You only need a time and some funds for this processes.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
Activity: 938
Nope I didn't really place all of my funds into it,
I tried to divided into some different alts but most of my funds is in bitcoin.
Yes, divided to alts might be a good idea and you can earn something from altcoins such as trading so that's a good idea actually. You should not place all your funds into bitcoin because fluctuation and you may lose something.

Nah I don't also put all my investment in bitcoin, like you I'll invest in some alt that have potential. Fluctuation is just around in the corner. I also invest in some real time investment. Equally distribution of investments and handling properly means a better future for me.

Yes its good to invest our money in different product and not rely on single one and if we are investing all our money in bitcoins then its a big risk as price can anytime crash down which can bring huge loss for us so when it comes to an investment we need to be very smart.
Pages:
Jump to: