Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 88. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
You shouldn't invest more than you afford to lose. It’s not Bitcoin’s issue. I think that it’s how everything works. You must always have a sort of Plan B. But still if you have some extra money and you don’t know what to do with them - buying Bitcoins is a good idea. That’s my opinion, but I don’t mean that’s the only way.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
I don't think that putting all eggs in one basket is a very good option. One should always diversify his assets to reduce the risk of market and to increase chances of profits no would recommend to keep no more than 30-40 percent in Bitcoin. Other funds must be invested in other progressive altcoins like monero and ether.

That's a nice say. Why the hell shall we but our all money in bitcoin. All we need is to split hem into different altcoins that we trust. So that we can protect ourselves from dumps.
I would like to know how long it takes to believe in altcoin? Really they too can exist as much as Bitcoin. Does the life of altcoin depend on the existence of the company that it represents?
Well, it depends on what alt coin you are talking about, probably if the altcoin can be trusted and a lot of people are investing in it, it wouldn't hurt to try at least because you will never know what coin would give you your riches in the future because it would depend on how useful the coin is, you could read it here in this forum in the altcoin discussion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I don't think that putting all eggs in one basket is a very good option. One should always diversify his assets to reduce the risk of market and to increase chances of profits no would recommend to keep no more than 30-40 percent in Bitcoin. Other funds must be invested in other progressive altcoins like monero and ether.

That's a nice say. Why the hell shall we but our all money in bitcoin. All we need is to split hem into different altcoins that we trust. So that we can protect ourselves from dumps.
I would like to know how long it takes to believe in altcoin? Really they too can exist as much as Bitcoin. Does the life of altcoin depend on the existence of the company that it represents?
Activity: 371

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
its 100% safe to secure your money in bitcoin , litecoin and ethereum
I am not sure how secure my money will be if i invest in Ethereum but i am pretty sure that my assets will be safe if i invest in bitcoin,what ever fault they have at the moment when it comes to scaling issues i am pretty sure things will change and we will see new records being broken in the feature.
Activity: 630
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
That's absolutely risky. Only invest what you can afford to lose and don't choose one currency at a time. There is no assurance of prrofit in investment thus make it balance and make a proper money management.
Yeah make sure that you diversify your funds in many altcoins not only in bitcoins,If something unexpectedly happen to bitcoins we can lose all that we have invested and the good thing like you said is invest what you can only afford to lose.
yes that is right, we should not invest all our money in one kind of business, because no one know about the future of a business, we need to distribute our investment in different places so as to avoid the risk of losing all the money in one time.
To minimize losses it seems to me really need to be friends will not be a few business. In this way, investments can bring very good profits and the potential of your investments will be very good and protected. I'm afraid that I have chosen even a real business, in order for your money to have many-sided income.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
That's absolutely risky. Only invest what you can afford to lose and don't choose one currency at a time. There is no assurance of prrofit in investment thus make it balance and make a proper money management.
Yeah make sure that you diversify your funds in many altcoins not only in bitcoins,If something unexpectedly happen to bitcoins we can lose all that we have invested and the good thing like you said is invest what you can only afford to lose.
yes that is right, we should not invest all our money in one kind of business, because no one know about the future of a business, we need to distribute our investment in different places so as to avoid the risk of losing all the money in one time. i personally distribute my  money in  different  places and  through this way i  avoid the risk  of losing money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

Are you kidding me? Digital currencies changes it prices every single minute, in short it is really volatile. If you will be putting your money on bitcoin or other Altcoins, you must have done that 8 years ago before bitcoin pumped it's price up to $1000. It is really risky to put your money on Digital Currencies now, it has a high price so you really need to watch your money if you did.
The price of bitcoin is now not a volatile but now we can call it as a fluctuating currency and its direction of price is upward so I am sure that if I will pu all of my money in bitcoin then it will not make me lose money but it will make me rich with a smaller time when the price start to increase.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, but with a perfect planning investing into bitcoin gives the best profit. So that the profit earned through the same can be diversified on different investment platforms and the the diversification of investment will reduce the risk.
Its a worst decision if any of the individuals do that things. Though bitcoin was a very popular and trending in terms of online advertisement and online payment in digital world of currency.
not only in digital world it’s a real world thing. You can transform bit coin into your local currency. It’s not near as bad as u think mate. Well you can put aside your daily life investment and put the remaining into bit coin. I m sure you won’t be disappointed.
Activity: 462
Activity: 317
Activity: 648
Merit: 502
I wouldn't place all your funds into bitcoin. I have invested 30% of my money into bitcoin and Im still buying more. I'll always stay with $5k in my bank account for emergency purposes.

One of my reasons why I always have an extra money in the bank is because I have some forms here so I really need some fiat funds ( as we can't see, not everyone knows what cryptocurrencies are ). There are some cases also where the transactions are slow , especially in my home and it will take up to 1hour to withdraw BTC so I can't use it when emergency comes.

No matter how some investment looks profitable and atractive, don't put all your money in it. The same rule apple to Bitcoin. The risk is to big and by puting all your funds at one place you don't have any back up funds and solutions and every investment is unpredictable,especialy on long term and you might find yourself in big problems. It's better to diversify your investment.

It's good to be in trading but it's much better that you have some investment in altcoins and investments in things in the real world. Make the best of the two world's. The internet is a much trickier place than in the real world, making a 70/30 diversity ain't enough. Always have a backup plan.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
No. It would be silly if you were to do that because it's hard to purchase goods you need on a daily basis using bitcoin only. It's a lot smarter to steadily invest a percentage of your income in bitcoin every month/week and to save or invest in other coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

Are you kidding me? Digital currencies changes it prices every single minute, in short it is really volatile. If you will be putting your money on bitcoin or other Altcoins, you must have done that 8 years ago before bitcoin pumped it's price up to $1000. It is really risky to put your money on Digital Currencies now, it has a high price so you really need to watch your money if you did.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 191
Back in 2010 year ... In 2010 you can put all your money in Bitcoin ... In 2017 - it's big foolishness
Bitcoin is one of the best investments i could say, but to put all of your funds on it that is not a great idea. To out it all onto bitcoin can be risky, it can lead to gain or loss. I think just place a portion of it and save the the other portion.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Back in 2010 year ... In 2010 you can put all your money in Bitcoin ... In 2017 - it's big foolishness
It's not a good idea to put all of your funds in bitcoin. It's very risky and you could lose some of it. Maybe you can atleast put a portion of it and make it grow. And save the other portion to make it safe.
Yes keeping all money in bitcoin is very risky and if those person can decrease our risk he needs that our half funds invest in bitcoin, and if they invest their half fund in bitcoin that is also very profitable, and other half he needs that it to invest in other business or save it for emergency.
Activity: 209
It's not a good idea to put all of your funds in bitcoin. It's very risky and you could lose some of it. Maybe you can atleast put a portion of it and make it grow. And save the other portion to make it safe.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
For me no we don't know what happen in the next day if i were you i think more and invest only what you can afford not all your funds. So that nothing one day you can not regret in your life. But if you want to invest all your funds be sure that you can ready if what happens next.

It's better to pull out ypur capital in btc or half of that if you'll think something not good might happen. As much as possible still have some left in you.
Pages:
Jump to: