Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 94. (Read 123608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.

You actually took the words out of my mouth. I really don't know why anybody would want to invest all they have into a single investment no matter how lucrative it seems. Thumbs up for this advice!

Spreading of investment is a good idea. But for a newbie investor. It is a suicide to invest on different investment because it requires careful study on each investment and focus investment is much compatible. For me. Focusing in one goal or investment will have a lot of chance to earn profit rather than scattered funds.

Investment is not suited for newbies, without having proper knowledge entering this field is not advisable. Before going into this field first learn how to invest and where to invest and where if you invested how much profit you will get in month/year. Like this lot of research required. Once you get full confidence, then you can risk your money. Till that investing is not good for anyone.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, but with a perfect planning investing into bitcoin gives the best profit. So that the profit earned through the same can be diversified on different investment platforms and the the diversification of investment will reduce the risk.
I agree with you, putting all of my funds into bitcoin will be a very big risk to take. There is a possibility that the price of the bitcoin will continue to get low again or will be rising again. There is no assurance but I think there are people who knows not just to read the market but also to understand it. They are those people who have these hints about the bitcoin’s price, whether it will be high or will be low again.

Bitcoin is a good investment for the future. Even though there doubts about it because of its unstable price. It is up to you if you will trust bitcoin and take risk by believing in bitcoin or just be in a safe position where you will still gain bitcoin without risking huge amount of money.
Activity: 456
Merit: 250
I've never made a big earning yet, so I have made plans of saving my further earnings and diversify it into different altcoins.
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.

You actually took the words out of my mouth. I really don't know why anybody would want to invest all they have into a single investment no matter how lucrative it seems. Thumbs up for this advice!

Spreading of investment is a good idea. But for a newbie investor. It is a suicide to invest on different investment because it requires careful study on each investment and focus investment is much compatible. For me. Focusing in one goal or investment will have a lot of chance to earn profit rather than scattered funds.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I am new here in the forum and I am still gathering informations about it. But from what I have read so far altcoins is better than bitcoin in terms of profit these days.
Keep it up ,keep reading good advices and replies .
Altcoins is also better in the sense of trading unlike bitcoins it is better to stake than to do trade but if you want a lower risk to invest in a shitcoins trade with high volume coins and don't invest all your funds in altcoins or bitcoins . We are not sure and even we are sure it is not advisable to go all in.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Nope maybe, 20% - 25% of my funds were invested to my bitcoin and the rest were already save in the bank. Because I was not really sure when the first I joined in the bitcoin but now I was sure that I was earn income using bitcoin that's​ why I save almost 1/4 of my funds in bitcoin. Due to I was expecting that bitcoin price were still raised up in the future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I am new here in the forum and I am still gathering informations about it. But from what I have read so far altcoins is better than bitcoin in terms of profit these days.

Nope. Entirely the opposite. Altcoins do have the tendency to make you earn big through trading but it's not as sure as holdong bitcoins for a time. I think in the long run, btc is still the most profitable crypto out there though if you really are good in reading altcoin movements, then you can also earn bin with other coins.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, but with a perfect planning investing into bitcoin gives the best profit. So that the profit earned through the same can be diversified on different investment platforms and the the diversification of investment will reduce the risk.
- I agree with you, putting all our funds into bitcoin is not a wise idea, it can freeze and can make our money fall into dangerous situations. I think if we want to become a true investor, we should know the first rule of investing is do not put all the money in one place. Maybe bitcoin is an ideal and potential investment destination but the future is unpredictable, so we need to think about the worst situations that can happen. The best is that we should only put half the fund in Bitcoin and using the other half for other investments, as you say it will help us to have many sources of income and reduce the risk
Activity: 490
No, i only put a little money into bitcoin so far. I'm learning and trying to trade alt coin at the moment using that money. Maybe later after i'm confident enough i'll put more money into it.

Your actions like me when i first got to know cryptocoin. I just invested a few dollars in bitcoin. Over time, more i gain knowledge about crypto trading. I bought another bitcoin using localbitcoins
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Remember the popular saying; 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket" ?
The main thing there is that investing into bitcoins is very attractive and quite lucrative atimes. But investing your whole money into bitcoins is not a good plan. As at the moment bitcoins is not a major payment method, you still money in the real world to meet up with expectancies and emergencies.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
No, i only put a little money into bitcoin so far. I'm learning and trying to trade alt coin at the moment using that money. Maybe later after i'm confident enough i'll put more money into it.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
Not all but most of it because the bitcoin now is getting popular and in that situation the bitcoin will be pump this following months and to be exact is within the year because as time pass by the bitcoin is gaining investors and getting the interest of each individual so as you can in that the bitcoin is based in the supply and demand so there's a higher possibility that this following years or decade the bitcoin will pump due to only (estimated) 1% of the world population know the bitcoin.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I will not keep all my money in bitcoin. I will halve, some I will use to do business in the real world . I have built good communication with bitcoin users in my country, so at this time I can cooperate well. I want to earn money from two different places. This gives me a great opportunity to earn more money.
I will keep all of my bitcoins but I'm not going to place all of my funds with it. Better to do what you think will be good to you. I haven't invested big amount to bitcoin I was just lucky enough that I was able to grow my investment before. I'm planning now to invest into some other projects but still I will play safe.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I will not keep all my money in bitcoin. I will halve, some I will use to do business in the real world . I have built good communication with bitcoin users in my country, so at this time I can cooperate well. I want to earn money from two different places. This gives me a great opportunity to earn more money.
Activity: 420
It is really good way for you to earn a big profits. You are the one who will made the decision so pick wisely but I prefer to you to invest all of your money to the btc because I know it is very effective to gain profits.

No mate investing all your money only in bitcoins is really risky as no one knows what future holds for us so to minimize the risk of loosing money its always good to diversify your investments in different products so even if one investment goes wrong you always have an hope of making profits from other products.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
It is really good way for you to earn a big profits. You are the one who will made the decision so pick wisely but I prefer to you to invest all of your money to the btc because I know it is very effective to gain profits.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
It is preferable to  split investments rather than investing in bitcoin only. Although it may be economically viable but due to the volatility and instability of the price of bitcoin these days could make or Mar the benefits of investing in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: