Pages:
Author

Topic: did you put all your money into bitcoin? - page 38. (Read 56501 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 02, 2016, 05:52:42 AM
Full fill investment in bitcoin, it is not good idea, also in first time, should becareful not only bitcoin even all crypto currencies. Because When you do some investment so be a professional than you make profit, and always take first step right.
When i started with bitcoin than i invest in it only 10%, but later on i realize i can make profit from it than i invest in it 50%. And my 50% investment is depend on bitcoin.   
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 06:09:12 PM
iam not all in my money to invest bitcoin
iam never investment in to one in one area, I always use my money investment for many areas,
maybe it investment bitcoin only 10% in my money asset
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 01, 2016, 03:02:38 PM
Going full ham on any investment is a bad idea.  Diversity is the name of the game.  Ultimately the market is always unpredictable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 01, 2016, 02:07:38 AM
I would never put all of my money into the bitcoin because you will never know what the price of the bitcoin will doe in the future maybe you buy them now for around the 500 dollar and in the future they are not even 10 dollar than you loss allot of money you know.

I agree, there is a possibility that this stuff may happen.  We have seen it, from 1200 USD down to sub 300, and now at 700+ USD and down to sub 600 USD, there no assurarnce that  it will not fall sub 10 USD.

below 10% lol, I rather freelance for them then put solid money into it. Just for investment reasons.

This is another good thing, why invest heavily with  money while you can earn Bitcoin by freelancing or offering your service.
i like the idea of putting only 10% if that's the only amount that you can afford to lose that's okay taking the big risk will earn you more
but if you are unsure about the investment that you are going with just put the amount that you can afford to forget in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 01, 2016, 02:00:02 AM
I would never put all of my money into the bitcoin because you will never know what the price of the bitcoin will doe in the future maybe you buy them now for around the 500 dollar and in the future they are not even 10 dollar than you loss allot of money you know.

I agree, there is a possibility that this stuff may happen.  We have seen it, from 1200 USD down to sub 300, and now at 700+ USD and down to sub 600 USD, there no assurarnce that  it will not fall sub 10 USD.

below 10% lol, I rather freelance for them then put solid money into it. Just for investment reasons.

This is another good thing, why invest heavily with  money while you can earn Bitcoin by freelancing or offering your service.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 31, 2016, 04:14:53 AM
Activity: 350
August 31, 2016, 03:57:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
August 31, 2016, 03:27:36 AM
I never put in anything into bitcoins, but have been earning them and growing them through my trading skills and reselling few things and stuffs online...
It is easy once you get good contacts with you and have the ability to turn out something small into large...
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
August 30, 2016, 04:13:55 PM
I put about only 5% of my assets in Bitcoin because I do not want to risk all of my money by converting every cent of it into Bitcoin. The price goes up and down every day, and putting all of my money is pretty damn risky and I would not even try that.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
August 30, 2016, 03:42:10 PM
I put only that amount of my money in bitcoin which I do not need to spend, while the remaining money which I need is with me in fiat form, I want that there will be some places where I can buy things with bitcoin, with that I also will have some more money in bitcoin.
I lke your planning, we all also have to put our extra money into bitcoin as the price now is very god to buy bitcoins, and in the future and when we put our money into it the price will increase and we will have a currency with more higher value than our fiat.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 30, 2016, 02:38:25 PM
I'm without any possession, I work for monthly salary and I spend that pretty fast. I don't have condo, I don't have wife and kids, old car is all what I have.
I have more bitcoins then I have mybown currency and wealth inbky country. I didn't put nothing into bitcoins, like I came into this world. Alone and without anything. How you will put me into this pool?
It doesn't matter how much someone invested in bitcoins, what is important that we share same idea about united world. And united world will have one and only currency, that will be bitcoin. Let someone say otherwise, that person will just show ignorance and stupidity. I call everyone who think otherwise to send me PM or to open new thread and call me to talk there. I hate patriots and nationalist's.
Activity: 252
August 30, 2016, 02:18:40 PM
i put around 40% into bitcoins only because more would be dumb i think
i put my 70% assets in bitcoin. in present time i think bitcoin is trading in a very very low price, and i am hopeful that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to boost up, therefore i think it is the best investment in the present time. and that is the reason that i have put my 70 to 75% investment in bitcoin, and still going to invest more.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
August 30, 2016, 12:15:19 PM
i put around 40% into bitcoins only because more would be dumb i think
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2016, 11:24:18 AM
to me bitcoin is a safe investment therefore i put about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, i regularly investing my income as every month i invest all my salary in bitcoin, i bought 4 bitcoins every months from my salary, i know that bitcon still trading in a very very low price and it will not stay here for a long time. its price will sky rocket very soon, and then no one will be in position buy bitcoin, i am hopeful that bitcoin will take break above 1000 USD. and it is expected that at the end of this month or just in the start of next month bitcoin will cross its all time high price, so i can suggest to that if a person is interested to invest in bitcoin they should not waste time and do investment in bitcoin, hope that bitcoin will not disappoint you.

A couple of years is a lot of time and in a couple of years someone can earn a lot of bitcoins using the current capital in alternative coin trading or bitcoin trading itself. But in bitcoin trading you need to just sell your coins when the price is quite higher then what it is usually but by then buy again when the price comes a bit down. You just keep doing that and your coins will be growing with the time eventually.
Activity: 364
August 30, 2016, 11:14:51 AM
I put a safe amount into it. I would never put more then I'm willing to lose. Just imagine putting in all your money and bitcoin dropping to 10 cents, you'd have to have immense trust to deposit your whole banks worth
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 30, 2016, 08:55:31 AM
I'm spend about 10% every month from my main salary as investation.
Once it reach my preferred value , I sold about 75% of bitcoin ( happen when it reach halving day )

Really worth to use bitcoin as long term investation
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
August 30, 2016, 08:22:05 AM
Eventhough bitcoin has a great future and a great investment, but investing all of your fund into bitcoin is not a great idea, we dont know what will happen with bitcoin tomorrow, its better to keep 20-50% of your asset into bitcoin and the rest keep fiat or gold, so if anthing bad happen at least you wont lose it all
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 30, 2016, 07:56:27 AM
I put only that amount of my money in bitcoin which I do not need to spend, while the remaining money which I need is with me in fiat form, I want that there will be some places where I can buy things with bitcoin, with that I also will have some more money in bitcoin.
Activity: 136
August 30, 2016, 06:15:57 AM
this is not a good idea to invest all your money in BITCOIN. but i'll invest 70% of my money into bitcoin because i believe bitcoin will be much better then we can imagine ever!
Activity: 210
August 30, 2016, 05:21:59 AM
Am being paid in Bitcoin and then I send them straight to trezor Cheesy or I split and exchange according to daily needs mostly with those BTCdebit cards.

I am also getting paid in bitcoin for most of my services and I have that all amount in bitcoin , I am not going to sell them as I know that the price of bitcoin will increase so I want to get a bigger profit from that price increase.

I also do not spend all my earnings which I get in the form of bitcoin and the other currencies which i do not need for daily use I try to buy bitcoins with that,whenever I see the price at lower value, as the price will give us some good profit.
that is good, i also put my most of assets in bitcoin and still going to invest more. actually i am pretty confident that bitcoin can give me a good profit after some time. as the price is too cheap right now and it is still good opportunity to buy bitcoin in this price and then hod it for the price increase.
Pages:
Jump to: