Pages:
Author

Topic: did you put all your money into bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 56501 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
August 28, 2016, 03:38:46 AM
I never put my money on bitcoin but I can say i put 50% of my effort on it, aside from my day job.  I seldom buy bitcoin when  i know I can earn it by doing some task available in this forum.  Mostly in all cases, i convert 70% of my earning to fiat money so i can send them to my mum to help in the family montly budget.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
August 27, 2016, 05:04:54 PM
Not at all, no one can predict what's going to happen in bitcoin world so investing all money could lead to heavy loss. So i keep 50% money with me for other purpose and 50% in bitcoin. I think is best way to be aware of losses
I dont think anybody would want to do that in the sense that how on earth would I keep all my resources in one place especially BITCOIN with the level of its volatility

I think now bitcoin has a good strength and it will make it more stronger when we start to put all of our money into bitcoin, with that the price will also increase faster , so we can say that there is no any problem to put all of our money in bitcoin.
If you have just have a small amount to invest or to buy bitcoin i think it can not change that bitcoin will stay at this level.. but if you have a lots of money to invest in bitcoin you can be change the price of bitcoin also you can change the price of bitcoin and it can be attract people to buy more bitcoin and sell them if they are already attracted so that you made a good profit..
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
August 27, 2016, 04:39:28 PM
Not at all, no one can predict what's going to happen in bitcoin world so investing all money could lead to heavy loss. So i keep 50% money with me for other purpose and 50% in bitcoin. I think is best way to be aware of losses
I dont think anybody would want to do that in the sense that how on earth would I keep all my resources in one place especially BITCOIN with the level of its volatility

I think now bitcoin has a good strength and it will make it more stronger when we start to put all of our money into bitcoin, with that the price will also increase faster , so we can say that there is no any problem to put all of our money in bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 27, 2016, 01:52:15 PM
to me bitcoin is a safe investment therefore i put about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, i regularly investing my income as every month i invest all my salary in bitcoin, i bought 4 bitcoins every months from my salary, i know that bitcon still trading in a very very low price and it will not stay here for a long time. its price will sky rocket very soon, and then no one will be in position buy bitcoin, i am hopeful that bitcoin will take break above 1000 USD. and it is expected that at the end of this month or just in the start of next month bitcoin will cross its all time high price, so i can suggest to that if a person is interested to invest in bitcoin they should not waste time and do investment in bitcoin, hope that bitcoin will not disappoint you.

Bitcoin is not a safe investment, not sure what gives you that impression. Also, the current price is not very low, not even low, it's normal. Another thing, by who is it expected that the price will smash through the old ATH this year? If that person is giving you all the advice you have come up with in your post, then ditch that person. Nothing of what you say makes sense.

in addition to the various hackers all over the world looking for a way to get my money... I think I will look elsewhere for the safe keeping of my money and not in bitcoin wallet... Thank you everyone...
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
August 27, 2016, 01:28:00 PM
to me bitcoin is a safe investment therefore i put about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, i regularly investing my income as every month i invest all my salary in bitcoin, i bought 4 bitcoins every months from my salary, i know that bitcon still trading in a very very low price and it will not stay here for a long time. its price will sky rocket very soon, and then no one will be in position buy bitcoin, i am hopeful that bitcoin will take break above 1000 USD. and it is expected that at the end of this month or just in the start of next month bitcoin will cross its all time high price, so i can suggest to that if a person is interested to invest in bitcoin they should not waste time and do investment in bitcoin, hope that bitcoin will not disappoint you.

Bitcoin is not a safe investment, not sure what gives you that impression. Also, the current price is not very low, not even low, it's normal. Another thing, by who is it expected that the price will smash through the old ATH this year? If that person is giving you all the advice you have come up with in your post, then ditch that person. Nothing of what you say makes sense.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 27, 2016, 11:55:17 AM
Activity: 658
August 27, 2016, 01:54:56 AM
I haven't but I am tempted to as it looks stable right now.
But in a few days who knows. So maybe not just yet. Undecided
Bitcoin is instrument of investment maybe for today bitcoin's price is stable, but next weeks,month, year, it will always be fluctuating. So if you wanna make investment on bitcoin make sure with you can lost it, because are risk on every instrument of investment.
Yes,exactly but all we know takingnrisk is much better because the winners on this world is the person who takes the risk.
Investment in bitcoin have a good future in the next years so i invested about 70% of my money.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2016, 11:47:57 PM
Bitcoin is instrument of investment maybe for today bitcoin's price is stable, but next weeks,month, year, it will always be fluctuating. So if you wanna make investment on bitcoin make sure with you can lost it, because are risk on every instrument of investment.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
August 26, 2016, 11:28:04 PM

Whether prices are stable or flying, don't ever make that mistake of keeping all your money in any one investments because it can bring you hugely loss in some situations. So try to keep your money in few different investments and it will reduce your losses if any one product goes down very badly. Bitcoin prices some time goes in both ways very fast so you may lose lot of money in very short time if prices goes down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
August 26, 2016, 10:36:17 PM

Wow, I can really sense the investor spirit in you Cresciuanto. I know you will be holding bitcoins in long period of time and still regularly buying in every single month and when it hits the thousand mark price, you are in for a big treat my friend! Smiley You will surely reap the fruit of your investment. Imagine, you are investing 70% and only live withing 30 of your salary that is a big move and worth enjoying the profit in due time. Good job! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 26, 2016, 04:26:48 PM
Activity: 644
August 26, 2016, 02:48:55 PM
I didn't put any money on bitcoin, maybe when I was still starting out. But nowadays, I don't put any money on bitcoins, I don't get money out of bitcoins as well. The reason for this is that I'm not able to deposit money to my Bitcoin wallet as I don't have any bank account just yet. And for the same reason, I can't withdraw my bitcoins yet. All I can do at this moment is wait for Bitcoin price to rise and either use it to buy stuffs online or get a bank account at that time.

If you do not have any bank account then you can still withdraw your money with some one else if they have their bank account among your friends and your relatives. You can send them your bitcoins and can ask them to withdraw that amount with their bank account, there will be no any problem. and You can also put your money into bitcoin with their bank account.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 26, 2016, 12:49:24 PM
I put most of my money into bitcoin how about you?
Not all of my money I put some of my money buying altcoin and trade it, some is in lost at this moment but the others is in profit, I just want to earn some profit than waiting for bitcoin to rise.
Yeah same here that i didn't put all my money only in bitcoin because there is other altcoin out there that can gives me more profit because of the fast movement of the price.. unlike bitcoin right there is slow movement. and its hard to know if the price will rise more..
legendary
Activity: 1302
August 26, 2016, 12:37:13 PM
Activity: 256
August 26, 2016, 11:30:15 AM
Despite the fact that I trust the tech, putting all money into bitcoin is still very risky, given the instability. On the matter of risk management, I would not recommend anyone proceeding in that manner.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 26, 2016, 11:23:02 AM
Not all, of course. I have decided to put 40%. More than that I think it's not a good idea.

It is too risky to put 100% of your money in trading, you should have at least some reserve fund if trading messed up.  It  would be wise to give at most 50% of your  money and the rest  is for back up.  That is what im doing with my BTC.  at least when my trading messed up i have fund to pull and roll to regain my loses.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
August 26, 2016, 06:02:55 AM
Not all of my money I put some of my money buying altcoin and trade it, some is in lost at this moment but the others is in profit, I just want to earn some profit than waiting for bitcoin to rise.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
August 26, 2016, 05:33:27 AM
I put 100% of my funds into BTC.

No, not really. I am creating projects that are providing income in BTC to me and I look at that itself as an investment. But I usually further invest 50% of that income in BTC like trading and I put another 50% into other cryptocurrency.
Activity: 407
DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments
August 26, 2016, 04:14:34 AM
No, It would be a wrong move, given the instability of the cryptocurrency market. But taking into consideration the potential for future earnings, I invested something around 40% of it.
Activity: 700
August 26, 2016, 04:02:33 AM

Me, i put all the bitcoin that i earn from my investments especially in altcoin trading. I never withdraw once because i have a target and i said to myself that my first cashout would be 1btc and i would buy it a laptop that i am longly wishing. I have nothing to lose besides my time to it. I am hoping that before the year ends it would happen.
Pages:
Jump to: