Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you think ICO is necessary? - page 2. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 100
DogData
September 27, 2018, 06:27:20 PM
I think ICO will change soon.
This is already happening. I think that now there are a lot less frivolus investors
Yes Ico must be changed, since we all know Ico’s has surrounds of scam. These must be change indeed for the benefits of the users or investors. Although, Ico’s is also important to collect funds on their project but needs to changes the process to prevent fraud.

we know that at the moment the development of ico is surrounded by fraud. so I think that the ICO should be changed, so that in the future it can soar, and the possibility of investors' interest will rise again, because the ICO has been changed.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:15:40 PM
I think that ICO is the best chance to get money easily, sure that it is not the 100% safe thing to deal with as risks are everywhere. To my mind, it is necessary to check whether ico is reliable
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
September 27, 2018, 06:14:56 PM
Irrespective of problems encountered by crypto enthusiasts like fake icos, scammers and delay. I think ICO plays an important rule in execution of sound projects. So Without ICO, most coins  find it difficult to raise funds to execute their project. Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project, without  ICO, projects will find it difficult to reach the right audience, Etc.therefore I believe in ICO because it enable me to research, analyst and evaluate the potentials of that project. Do you also believe in ICO?

I also feel that way and I also believe ICO even though it cannot be denied that there are not a few ico who are just scams and scams but ico is very helpful in the project
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 06:10:35 PM
This is already happening. I think that now there are a lot less frivolus investors
Yes Ico must be changed, since we all know Ico’s has surrounds of scam. These must be change indeed for the benefits of the users or investors. Although, Ico’s is also important to collect funds on their project but needs to changes the process to prevent fraud.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 05:23:12 PM
Yeah, sometimes it is really necessary but sometimes really unnecessary. Also there is a new business model for starting up new projects by not doing an ICO, instead they are making weekly airdrops and listing the coin in a couple of exchanges for the early birds. I like this way very much.

That is, you find non-creative ICOs, blockchain will be futuristic and at present there are many companies and corporations are applying it to their work. ICOs are just projects that help speed things up
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2018, 04:34:21 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 27, 2018, 04:23:26 PM
Yes, ICO projects are very necessary for the development and improvement of the crypto currency. Everyone who wants to contribute to the development of the Crypto-currency is allowed to conduct the ICO. Now, of course, there are a lot of scammers involved in this process, but at this stage from now on we will not go anywhere. Too large amounts of money that ICO teams collect collect and attract the attention of scammers. When the states begin to regulate the ICO process, which in any case will be, the number of fraudulent ICO projects will significantly decrease.
Activity: 546
September 27, 2018, 04:22:37 PM
I don't call it necessary. But it is the good thing. It is helping all market development and grow. Coinmarketcap has already reached over 2K+ cryptocurrencies now. So market value is getting increase day by day with new coins/tokens. Some day natural selection will select some of it and money will be transferred the good ones.
Activity: 602
September 27, 2018, 04:20:07 PM
Yeah, sometimes it is really necessary but sometimes really unnecessary. Also there is a new business model for starting up new projects by not doing an ICO, instead they are making weekly airdrops and listing the coin in a couple of exchanges for the early birds. I like this way very much.
The fact is that there are a lot of interesting and promising projects on the ico market. Coins on the crypto-currency market are also quite a lot, which does not represent any interest for investors. But meanwhile there are a lot of promising and necessary projects.
Activity: 168
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
September 27, 2018, 04:11:18 PM
Activity: 406
September 27, 2018, 03:52:16 PM
In my opinion, the ICO just already has a good status in cryptocurrency and crypto develops by it. The market will crush without ICO, I think.
You understand that if the market is crushed, then no market ico companies will no longer be left out. He will suffer too. And very much. in any case I hope that large whales realize the negative from their artificial manipulation of the market and stop such actions ..
Activity: 560
September 27, 2018, 03:37:47 PM
In my opinion, the ICO just already has a good status in cryptocurrency and crypto develops by it. The market will crush without ICO, I think.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
I don’t see why they should be, majority are Failures and scams. There has been more successful projects that never needed the scam.c.o at all and have been successful. If you can find your own project or take the initiative yourself or have an actual community behind to build off of an exchange or a POW coin why even bother. Yes there have been a few successful ones but there is no need for them.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
September 27, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
I think in some projects, they chose to hold ico to get funding from investors to support and start their projects, but they must provide consequences and real profit prospects as a reciprocal
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 03:27:50 PM
Although many argue that the ICO market has died, however, the figures show the opposite, the ICO market is growing, in August 1818 $ 1.4 billion is called capital figure ICO, up 44% over the previous month. If it is not needed, why is it always growing
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 03:02:51 PM
ICOs are not a necessity, but it is a way to attract investors as well as find new working capital flows for the Crypto market. Most ICOs often fail and cause investors to lose money, but losses make the market more liquid to help stabilize the market.

I think the ICO is needed for the purpose of introducing a new project, regardless of whether the project failed or succeeded. and ICOs are also needed for developers to get initial funds that will be used for development.
Activity: 672
September 27, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
ICOs are not a necessity, but it is a way to attract investors as well as find new working capital flows for the Crypto market. Most ICOs often fail and cause investors to lose money, but losses make the market more liquid to help stabilize the market.
Activity: 283
September 27, 2018, 02:51:12 PM
I think that ICO is needed. But there must be a structure that would control them. Precisely because there is no control there are so many scammers who want only to raise money. In general, without ICO, new projects will not be able to realize themselves
AMA BCT
September 27, 2018, 05:22:29 AM
Irrespective of problems encountered by crypto enthusiasts like fake icos, scammers and delay. I think ICO plays an important rule in execution of sound projects. So Without ICO, most coins  find it difficult to raise funds to execute their project. Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project, without  ICO, projects will find it difficult to reach the right audience, Etc.therefore I believe in ICO because it enable me to research, analyst and evaluate the potentials of that project. Do you also believe in ICO?
ICO is really needed for the present moment. Because now the market is bottoming out and it gives us more opportunities to grow better when the market rises. Although quality projects are not that great, I still believe in ICO projects in the future. Still waiting for a good project to be able to x3 properties. Grin
September 27, 2018, 05:20:30 AM
I'm not against ICO's in theory, because I believe a proper, structured fund raising solution in cooperation with blockchain technology is what the future holds for small to large size businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: