Pages:
Author

Topic: Diff thread Aug 15 to Aug 29? prize = $25 picks are closed. - page 6. (Read 5830 times)

Activity: 578
Merit: 501
Thanks for your continued generosity, Phil, and your work at running this fun contest.

The btc world is starting to look more and more like it's going to be 10PH+ farms only, and all the small guys will be pushed out due to high operating costs, high network difficulty, and a sluggish btc value.

If ETH STANDS fast. We may all end up mining it or a replacement GPU coin.

ASIC lock on btc. Is killing it.

Gpu mining uses real pc's real warranties.

You can get a deal here and there I just purchased parts on sale.

3 rx 470s for 550 usd . A mobo for 110 usd a CPU for 50 usd. A m2 ssd for 55  a psu 750 watt titanium for 140

Soft ware and ram for 95. A case for a hundred and this is a total of 1 k for 66mh uses fourhundred watts

And a 3 or more year warranty on all the gear.  Pretty good

I guess I need to get on my warranty replacements.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Thanks for your continued generosity, Phil, and your work at running this fun contest.

The btc world is starting to look more and more like it's going to be 10PH+ farms only, and all the small guys will be pushed out due to high operating costs, high network difficulty, and a sluggish btc value.

If ETH STANDS fast. We may all end up mining it or a replacement GPU coin.

ASIC lock on btc. Is killing it.

Gpu mining uses real pc's real warranties.

You can get a deal here and there I just purchased parts on sale.

3 rx 470s for 550 usd . A mobo for 110 usd a CPU for 50 usd. A m2 ssd for 55  a psu 750 watt titanium for 140

Soft ware and ram for 95. A case for a hundred and this is a total of 1 k for 66mh uses fourhundred watts

And a 3 or more year warranty on all the gear.  Pretty good
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Winner was

lindin99   with a pick of 1.5     which covers 1.5000000000 to 1.599999999 %

prize money sent to your address:

https://blockchain.info/address/13eYRoqNebCCVQMxHW4VDXzyHsUZ8DnDmZ

so new thread below:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16080661

Well the bad news last jump was 7.67% and we are at an all time high of 217.3 diff.  also coins dropped from around 600 to 560 last time period all in all bad.

Now the good news I had ended prize money due to my prize funds being sucked up be the bitfinex hack.
Well  between bitfinex refund and donations to the fund from generous people I will be able to start back prize money.

$25 a jump until  first  jump after Oct 1.  If all goes well I will slowly increase prize amounts jump after jump.

Difficulty History

Date...........   Difficulty...........   ..Change.....   Hash Rate

Aug 15 2016   217,375,482,757   7.67%   1,556,034,316 GH/s

So  a >>>>>     New game.

PICKS BEGIN AT 1116

First rule is I decide all rules since it is a free chance to get some coin.
Second rule is you need to be  a forum member since April 15th of 2016
Third rule is you need to have made 30 posts.  I will read them and decide if you appear to be real.
Fourth rule is if I think you are double dipping your picks won't be allowed
Fifth rule is we open picks at 1116 and end picks at 716   just about 2.5 days to pick.
Sixth rule is  this is for fun so I tend to allow off topic and don't delete very much.
Seventh rule is your pick should look like  -1.2 = philipma1957 or   +1.2 = philipma1957
Eight rule is  if you pick a used pick I will assign a pick to you and you are stuck with the one I assign.
Ninth rule no pick changes
Tenth rule no pre picks via pm's
Eleven rule no late picks.

Anything I missed above feel free to mention.

I self mod due to seriouscoin
I always pick -1.2 due to seriouscoin

So new game 25 usd paid in btc
Pages:
Jump to: