Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between Bounty campaigns and airdrop? - page 3. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Bounty hunting requires most of your time and efforts on a daily basis but most times for the case of airdrops you just register and get free tokens.
Activity: 154
In a simple phrase, bounty requires a lot of tasks to be done than airdrops, and of course with bigger rewards. It can run for 3weeks to even 6 months.
Airdrops are easy money, but most of it now are just scams. So id prefer to joining bounties campaign even when it requires more effort than airdrops.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Both campaigns let you received free coins for specific tasks you do. For airdrops, the tasks are very simple. It's just like registering to the project and specifying you social media account. For bounty, the tasks are a bit more routinary and usually concurrent to the ICO sale of the project. But since your doing daily or routinary tasks with more effort, you receive far better rewards in joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Airdrop you can get easy money or free coins just fill up the information but be careful there are some scam out there. While bounty campaigns is a long term there are rules need to follow, where you can wear their avatar, weekly report and tasks need to do before you get your reward.I think much better than airdrop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The main difference that I see between bounty and airdrop companies is that participating in bounty companies you can get much more than 100 airdrop companies.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
in the airdrop program you are only asked to join by including your eth address and your social media account. but most airdrop is a scam or you just get a token that is not worth it.
while the bounty campaign, you must join then follow the rules and set. the results obtained more clearly and more profitable.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
In terms of profit, bounty campaigns are way profitable than airdrops. However, bounty campaigns consume much more time than airdrop, usually lasy for at least 2 months.

If I want to earn, I'll go with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
In airdrop you would only receive a small number of tokens and the amount of token in the airdrop pool is basically divided equally on the number of participants who sign up in the airdrop. Why the bounty campaigns, it is a regular way or supporting an ICO by campaigning it religiously through different social media platforms and you will be able to receive a good number of tokens if the bounty pool is big because commonly receive bounty tokens are stake based.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think the airdrop is very boring and can't be promoted for the project side. But the bounty is very interesting to learn to communicate and can also be promoted for the project side.
Activity: 420
I think with the airdrop we can earn less coin because the tasks of airdrop is very short on the other hand bounties give us lot of work and after that we can get excellent coins in our wallet.bounties reward are bigger that the airdrops.
Activity: 280
Bounties are long term while airdrops are short term. With bounty campaigns, you are tasked to do a lot of advertisement on a regular basis for some period of weeks or months. And you will be paid based on how long and how involved you are. But with airdrops, it is just a onetime filling of forms and doing simple tasks.
Activity: 336
For me, the difference between airdrop and Bounty Campaign is that, Airdrop is just a very simple task which you can finish within a minute but Bounty Campaign it takes a month. You can only earn less in airdrop unlike Bounty Campaigns where you can earn more. But you can join both if you want especially if the ICO's offer the airdrop.
Activity: 182
Bounty campaigns are real promotions for crypto traders whereas airdrop are just data collection  so better to work for bounty
Activity: 140
the aerial air too few results in comparison bounty and too complicated in my opinion bounty program has many options
Activity: 168
The bounty thread requires you to complete the task on time each week.
However, airdrops only need to fill out a form, which is the difference between the two.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
Airdrops are free tokens given to a limited participants at a limited period of time to do tasks and submit them all for verification to earn the reward token. Bounty on the other is more of a committment to do a tasks for a certain project at a longer time and submission of report is usually done on a weekly basis. In bounty, there are rules to follow.
Activity: 364
the difference in time that you spend on assignments and in rewards. In the bounty, the reward is greater, but time needs more to spend
Activity: 308
You can participate in several bounties at the same time if it is signature bounty. Time holding and kolchesvetvo tokens are very different in different bounties. Also, each bounty has different requirements for participation. You can earn from 0 to 1000 - it's already as lucky.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
airdrop is much easier to do (just register and subscribe to social networks) just a couple of steps
and Bounty needs to perform tasks for at least a month, but then the bounty reward is much larger
Activity: 154
In airdrop you just fill the participitants form like joining the telegram or twitter and sometimes without doing anything and you get reward in the form  of token or coins
In bounty campaign you have follows some rules, you have to make some prescribed activities (retweet/like, post/like,  etc.). you also need to constantly devote time, send reports, but also get a good reward  as comparison airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: