Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between Bounty campaigns and airdrop? - page 5. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
These are two different tasks one is based on the work for more than 2 months or 3 month time but Airdrop is a very simple job where we can easily complete within minutes. Bounties are just like activity where we have to follow their rules and regulation in order to get paid.
Activity: 99
Perform bounty is much more difficult and need more time. But you can get a lot more tokens for bounty than for airdrops. I participated in 20 airdrops and I came only for two projects. I don't participate in airdrops anymore.
Activity: 154
Bounty need to participate on 5 8 12 weeks and write posts in Facebook Twitter or here on forum. A airdrops is basically a simple registration and is done in 10 minutes. But 90 % of airdrops this deception. And if airdrop is good then participation in it will be difficult.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I can tell you what is the difference in payment and the time spent.It is better to participate in bounty and airdrop.Bounty rule-the more the better Cool Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Bounty missions and airdrops can be done simultaneously, but the number of rewards is different. The bounty mission takes more time, so the rewards will be more!
brand new
Activity: 0
The mechanism for assigning rewards is similar. The rewards are obtained by completing the specified procedures. The biggest difference comes from the way of completion. Airdrops can be completed almost by email and short-term operations, and the rewards task requires a very long period.
copper member
Activity: 224
in my opinion , the bounty is a formal job . its cycle is relatively long . most bounties last for three months to six months . i think it is a very meaningful job . airdrop , you hardly do anything . it is just breadcrumbs .
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
In most cases, the only thing you need to participate in airdrop is to fill short form providing details such as wallet address, your social media accounts, etc. That's all.
For getting rewards from bounty campaign you have to make some prescribed activities (retweet/like, post/like, tweet, remain active chatting, etc.).
Activity: 136
In airdrop you do the task once. In bounty г must do tasks everyday to be eligible to get reward. But in bounty you gae a bigger rewards.
Activity: 140
Participation in airdrops is much easier than participation in bounty campaigns, but the reward in airdrops is very very small. I decided not to participate in them anymore.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
That is completly two different ways to earn some coins, in bounty you need to work for rules that someone written for this campaign and in airdrops you are just getting coins for participating in it.
Activity: 294
The difference of airdrops and Bounties. Airdrop you do not have to report that you just need to be active in their Telegram. In Bounty you will definitely be able to spend time and effort for rewards you will receive. so I advise you better to join the two to make you big profit . Thanks ..
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
The difference between airdrop and bounty is a lot. With the airdrop, you do not have to spend a lot of time to get a Token, but with bounty, you need to spend a lot of time and effort to earn more Tokens. With the bounty, the Token will be much more valuable than the airdrop because most of the current airdrop Token campaigns are of very low value.
Certainly, airdrop is very big different to bounty because its only just a promotion from ICO and probably smaller quantity we can receive since airdrop doesn't require commitments like on bounty that time bounded and needs constructive sentence in signature campaign and in media campaign too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
The difference between airdrop and bounty is a lot. With the airdrop, you do not have to spend a lot of time to get a Token, but with bounty, you need to spend a lot of time and effort to earn more Tokens. With the bounty, the Token will be much more valuable than the airdrop because most of the current airdrop Token campaigns are of very low value.
Activity: 322
Bounties are simply jobs, tasks, or projects that have usually been created by coin developers and airdrop is used in the crypto sphere when a blockchain project or a team of coin developers distribute free coins to that project’s community.
Activity: 30
I have learnt from this thread. I participated in lots o airdrops and have been paid by some. I am on my way to giving bounty a try. Yes I agree airdrops are quick and easy, but like am told, bounty is more specific and profitable. Thanks
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
Airdrops are just a free coins for testing, the most of new ICO projects will make one airdrop or sometimes few others, people can get these token by following some simple tasks, like joining telegram or twitter and sometimes without anything to do. In other hand, bounty campaigns is to follow some rules to get paid and generally weekly paid, like signature campaigns, twitter campaigns and sometimes telegram/Facebook campaigns. By the ways, bounty campaigns are always better in the price side.
Activity: 252
airdrop is a free coin event, its easier though. but its more risky than bounties. i already joined some airdrop and none coin send into my wallet Cry
indeed if you participate in these activities only luck if you get a coin in the title you will get a free coin but in fact difficult but in a campaign you will be paid as long as you do not break the rules every week.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
The first difference is that the airdrop is a reward in the form of coins or tokens for filling out the participant's form, and the bounty campaign is getting a reward for participating in usually a quite long bounty campaign..
Activity: 154
Аirdrop is a one-time task that takes little time and gives a small reward.... and a lot of Skam. Bounty also need to constantly devote time, send reports, but also a good reward...!
Pages:
Jump to: