Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference between Bounty campaigns and airdrop? - page 7. (Read 1663 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Airdrop is just basically free coins.
In bounty campaigns, you sell your services. Translations, social media campaigns, signature campaign are examples. Creating a blog, reddit thread or even youtube videos are sometimes offered.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
sharing experiences.
I have followed several times bounty of the project and some times airdrop. the difference I get between the bounty program with airdrop is on the task and the process. airdrp does not require services while bounty requires services ....
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Airdrop: free coin
Bouties: providing service for ......( Nothing is free here)
Activity: 1319
Merit: 593
In #Bitcoin me trust
ussualy airdropp only sending addres you can receive coin
if bounty campaign you must follow rule and task, sample if join bounty signature campaign you must use signature and follow post rule

In most bounties, users don't complete all tasks and don't get any coins. This also means bounties are not "free coins" but airdrop coins are free to receive...
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
if bounty campaign you must follow rule and task, sample if join bounty signature campaign you must use signature and follow post rule

what about profiti ? which one is better or less risky ?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0

I see. Thank you for the reply, I really appreciate it Smiley Have you participated on the two? Which do you think is more complicated?
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this so I apologize and kindly direct me to the right place. Also if there are similar posts, I'd appreciate if you can provide a link here too, I will definitely check it. I was trying to use the search box but I can't find a similar post.

For those who already participated in Bounty campaigns and airdrops, can someone explain the difference between the two? I'm a newbie in this forum and it was just recently that I've read that you can earn tokens by participating on these two activities. How long does a bounty campaign lasts as well as an airdrop? Can I participate on these two activities at the same time? Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Btw, I am not participating to these projects as a newbie as I've read you need to have atleast the Jr. member rank first, so I'll work my way up and provide quality posts along the way. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: