Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference of coins - page 2. (Read 1228 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:31:41 AM
there are lots of coins that we have nowadays,differnent coins with different prices  and market,,with all this coin we have not every one of them can compete in the market some will remain stagnant in their prices i mean no increase in prices,,while some have a good potential and great valve in the market
Activity: 25
September 07, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
Bitcoin is a virtual currency that was first developed in 2009, by Satoshi Nakamoto.Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology. Where all transactions do not require central authority or central bank. Whereas Altcoin is an alternativecoin which means coin-coin other than bitcoin. The purpose of making this altcoin is to cover the weaknesses of bitcoin, namely the limited number of bitcoins currently circulating.
Activity: 29
September 07, 2018, 11:04:58 AM
Bitcoin is a coin that first appeared as crypto currency. This coin has a relatively expensive price. Whereas altcoin is a derivative of bitcoin. Altcoin was created because the amount of bitcoin is limited. In addition, altcoins can be a solution for those who cannot afford to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 07:11:43 PM
What is the difference of Bitcoin and Altcoin? Those two got me confused ey. Noobie here.
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. and all the other coins are altcoins. They are all much cheaper, but has the potential for growth, because of its uniqueness. There are coins that can be part of the blockchain technology because of the demand and increasing the price of these altcoins. And the demand appears because of the uniqueness and uniqueness of solving a certain problem in the blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 73
September 06, 2018, 09:55:33 AM
The difference I made was history, a first coin, and a billion dollar market capitalization, and a new Altcoin coin and low value. but Altcoin has higher security.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 07:25:55 AM
there are many differences between coins and mainly in technical characteristics. The main differences are in the speed of transactions and the protocol.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 06:09:47 AM
At the moment, we can see that there are a lot of coins starting to emerge now, but in fact today, it seems that almost all of the coins have started to be valuable right now, but we can see that all the other crypto coins currently depend on the price of bitcoin, so now we can exchange to buy altcoins using bitcoin in a short time so that it costs less.
This is about regardless of the point that for which thing , OP asked .
Well already many of the guys here told about the difference between bitcoin and altcoin but here I don't think the most of the people explained him in best way to identify the bitcoin and altcoin in simple manner , I mean to define .
The first coin that entered in the online world of internet is bitcoin and after that all the coins which entered in this field of the cryptocurrency are altcoin , ALTCOIN = ALTERNATE + COIN   , so other than bitcoin are all altcoins .

thought that Bitcoin are two different cryptocurrency, but it turns out that it altcoin is also bitcoin and the only difference is it is modified.
Your thinking about exact that there are few coins also which are just copy of the technology of the bitcoin Blockchain algorithm for example lite coin having the same technology SHA256 that bitcoin have and also there are many coins which have the same type of technology but it is the bitcoin which is more better and more stable in the cryptocurrency market and another are just representative to show that they can do something like bitcoin but in actual they are not able to do the same impact in the cryptocurrency like bitcoin is doing .
Activity: 238
September 06, 2018, 12:20:00 AM
At the moment, we can see that there are a lot of coins starting to emerge now, but in fact today, it seems that almost all of the coins have started to be valuable right now, but we can see that all the other crypto coins currently depend on the price of bitcoin, so now we can exchange to buy altcoins using bitcoin in a short time so that it costs less.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 10:37:13 PM
yes and the difference is needed for the market,  every single one is unique and precious on its own way and I think a new one is adding here everyday which is opening a lots new options for us , so that we will able to do much better
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
What is the difference of Bitcoin and Altcoin? Those two got me confused ey. Noobie here.
well, the most simple and wose stuff i've heard about this difference was something like this - btc is the original one and the most popular; everything else are alts Grin
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 01:44:04 PM
yes we have to admit that crypto has created a lots of coin till now and bitcoin the most popular and old one from them,  every coins was needed and unique so all of them are  useful for doing transactions, you don't have to feel lacking of coins here
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 12:56:39 PM
I do not pay attention to them, they write all the unnecessary information. I invest, invested and will invest in cryptography. Cool Kiss Investing is never too late, the main thing is to think about this desire, do what you like and listen to yourself the most important thing. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
September 05, 2018, 12:51:12 PM
bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, it is the first every crypto that has been made in the history, altcoins means alternative coin which based its creation from bitcoin, I mean it is created due to the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
September 05, 2018, 12:44:43 PM
Yes, I agree that bitcoin is the most powerful of all cryptocurrency. He proved his superiority. He proved his viability for many years that whatever difficulties and prohibitions which it came across on its way, it will be able to overcome everything. For me, this coin number one among the others cryptocurrencies. But I also respect the altcoins which are also in the tops for a long time and don't disappear. This suggests that they also have a right to exist.
Activity: 644
September 05, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
For me, the main difference is that bitcoin is a initiator and ancestor of all cryptocurrency. In the fullness of time it was a breakthrough, something new that could "hook" a certain number of crypto-enthusiasts and subsequently develop into a powerful community. All other coins are an alternative to bitcoin, hence the name ALTcoins. But you shouldn't afraid neither bitcoin nor altcoins, they need to be studied, and then to invest, trade or hold.
Activity: 180
September 05, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
if what I know is that bitcoin is the first digital currency and the altcoin is only an alternative and as a complement to the shortcomings of bitcoin so it is unlikely to compete with bitcoin. bitcoin itself plays an important role in cryptocurrency as an example of bitcoin USD and altcoin are currencies of other countries so that their popularity and role are more important and cannot be replaced by other countries' currencies.
Activity: 272
September 05, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
BTC is the pioneer of crypto industry and has the highest volume and value. After that so many coins have listed in this industry which are termed as altcoins.
Activity: 490
September 05, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
Bitcoin was the first blockchain based cryptocurrency,altcoin is known as alternative coin which  came after bitcoin,every other coin that was created after btc is referred as an altcoin
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
September 05, 2018, 12:10:11 PM
Actually Bitcoin and Altcoin are both Crypto and the difference between the first Digital Currency Bitcoin designed to be a substitute for Fiat and Altcoin currencies emerged afterwards to improve or perfect Bitcoin because bitcoin is also not perfect so Altco like ETH and other altcoins are supported by different technologies but in containers the same, Crypto.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
September 05, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency as we all know, it came along with its blockchain 1.0, bringing about the adoption of blockchain technology  and was also tradable with fiat currencies. It is the most adopted coin in the crypto world right now . All other coins are known as altcoins or alternate coins eventually came into existence and became tradable as well , they are on their own  blockchain and leverage on smart contact technology such as on the ethereum blockchain technology..
Pages:
Jump to: