Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference of coins - page 3. (Read 1228 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 12:01:24 PM
for me! Smiley bitcoin is a technology held by blockchain then the altcoins will call on all kinds of tokens. but if I'm not that you know what your lesson should be about how trading strategies are for you to receive more money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 05, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
actually don't need to be confused, because both of them are the same goals and now we also have to know how they always contribute to us who are struggling for our coins for a long time
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
Like our real, physical monetary world where USD is the main currency in the market, bitcoin is like American dollar in the crypto market. In the real world other local currency market depends on the market of USD . in crypto market all the other coins also depends on the market of bitcoin, these all other coins are alt coin.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 11:07:01 AM
Altcoin, Alternative coin is the alternative coins for bitcoin, all the coins used in crypto currency except bit coin is called combindly alt coin. Bitcoin gets extra attention because all the other coins are modified from bitcoin or inspired from bitcoin.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
The post remembers my first beginning time when I was so much confused about the words and what they meant. In crypto currency the currency is compared with coins. The coins are the currency. Like our real currency world there are many currencies as USD, Australian Dollar, Euro, pound and so on. In crypto currency Bitcoin is like one of them and other coins are altcoin.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 10:11:38 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin of the crypto market. It is the center of the cryptocurrency market. i think all coins/token were created after Bitcoin had the name Altcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 05, 2018, 10:32:55 AM
This is a very important question that concerns most tokens, I think that now it is necessary to raise the question of what a difference, but the most important is speculation, that's the difference.
Activity: 41
September 05, 2018, 09:59:10 AM
Bitcoin is the first coin of the crypto market. bitcoin made by advance blockchain technology. It is the center of the cryptocurrency market. i think all coins/token were created after Bitcoin had the name Altcoin. and they have  their own network/blockchain as well.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 05, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
What is the difference of Bitcoin and Altcoin? Those two got me confused ey. Noobie here.

I think friends here have explained it to you from various points of view and knowledge.
I just want to suggest, you should start taking the time if you are interested in this crypto industry, by getting used to reading you will get a lot of understanding about bitcoin, ethereum or the blockchain system.
and this depends on you
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
September 05, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
The difference is very big Bitcoin is already familiar with the coin that has proven itself on the market and other coins are only developing!
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
As an alternative coin that can be used like what bitcoin does, and maybe with more possibilities.
Both bitcoin and altcoin are cryptocurrency.
But bitcoin is the pioneer of all cryptocurrency while alt coin is all the new cryptocurrency that happens next to bitcoin.
Activity: 42
September 05, 2018, 09:45:24 AM
The oldest coin in the crypto market is Bitcoin. The rest of the coins are made by following Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the father of altcoins. Altcoins price followed Bitcoin.
Activity: 67
September 05, 2018, 09:33:11 AM
Bitcoin is the pioneer of this digital currency. I t have huge popularity and now it deals with largest volume. It’s the biggest decentralize platform . Alt coin operation is also same but the market share is lower than bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 05, 2018, 09:19:59 AM
What is the difference of Bitcoin and Altcoin? Those two got me confused ey. Noobie here.
I think the "patent" discussion is not nice because if you ask me patents should go away and just purely stay as a way to show who first invented but in the end even in real life situations patents should go away so that we can all use stuff to improve life and not make it a personal war between profits for shareholders and keeping your CEO job with them.

Look at tesla both the person and the company gave away their patents for free and they just let the world evolve around them because keeping it to yourself won't help anyone but you. Coins are the same, all new coins should use the features of the previous coins and add something on top of it instead of having the same coin with one new feature all the time.
Activity: 126
September 05, 2018, 09:02:30 AM
The both of this are decentralize technology. These start operation to eradicate the problem of transaction. The difference is that bitcoin already spread its market in various sector on the other hand alt can not spread like bitcoin. Bitcoin work as a market leader.
Activity: 36
September 05, 2018, 07:03:56 AM
cryptocurrency has a lots of variety at coin and bitcoin is almost 10years old now,  I this such short time crypto has created a different kinds of coins for investor,  the list is so long that if they don't create any new coins in upcoming 100 years it will not effect the market or the investors will not face any lackings
Activity: 35
September 05, 2018, 06:47:53 AM
cryptocurrency has a lots of variety at coin and bitcoin is almost 10years old now,  I this such short time crypto has created a different kinds of coins for investor,  the list is so long that if they don't create any new coins in upcoming 100 years it will not effect the market or the investors will not face any lackings
Activity: 32
September 05, 2018, 06:45:57 AM
BTC is the sun of the current crypto solar system, rest coins are orbiting around it. All alternative coins are introduced copying BTC. You can have your own alt but you have to establish an exchange rate with btc for your coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 06:04:22 AM
Cryptocurrencies are classified in two names Bitcoin and Altcoins. Bitcoin is the most pricy and most popular cryptocurrency. Altcoins are any other cryptocurrencies such Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple etc.
Activity: 34
September 05, 2018, 06:44:08 AM
Altcoins stands for alternative coin. Any cryptocurrency other than Bitcoin is called altcoin. Some of the best known altcoins are Ethereum, NEO, Litecoin, Dash etc. But Bitcoin is the first and most valued cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: