Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing? - page 46. (Read 29464 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think it depends of period of time, to get maximum profit, certainly investing need longer periods of time (over 3 years) while the trading could generate gains of up to 100% in just a short tempo (a day only).
That is the best difference between investing and trading is the span of time which when you are going to get your profits because in investing is it safer but a lot more time to wait before you get a profit like it will need at least 1 month so you can feel your profits while in trading it is just need a good skills and even in a week you can earn double profits that you can get from investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think it depends of period of time, to get maximum profit, certainly investing need longer periods of time (over 3 years) while the trading could generate gains of up to 100% in just a short tempo (a day only).
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Trading and investing are always the same but in some reasons you will just choose trade.
They are same long term but in investment there is a chance that the company that you put your money with will come into scam unlike trading you will decide on your money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Well they are both ways that one can use to profit from the financial markets but the striking difference is that investments are often in the long term basis where the investor normally compounds his profits and make more over a longer period but trading is mostly to profit on the margins within a short period of time; It's just line buying and holding Bitcoin
Trading also sometimes take a longer time to take a fully benefits from the trade and to get the expected profit. Especially when we talk fr the trade of bitcoin then we often prefer long term trade as in long term we earn more from bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
Well they are both ways that one can use to profit from the financial markets but the striking difference is that investments are often in the long term basis where the investor normally compounds his profits and make more over a longer period but trading is mostly to profit on the margins within a short period of time; It's just line buying and holding Bitcoin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
In investing the ability of your capital money depends on the people you trust because he would carry the money and make possible ways to add a certain amount to your initial one. On trading, you depend on the skill and knowledge not just in oral communicatiom but also in socializing to convince your trading partner. They can be somewhat the same because the assurance if getting a gain depends on the situation.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I think trading is the way we are to benefit in a fast term, while investing is the way we make money is more secure for long term. Let's get trading because it did not take long time for profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
I think the only difference is, you can make more money in trading instead of investing because it is very easy to make money from trading if you know the pumps and dumps of the coin or if you were able to predict it so you can make fast money while in investing it is very low rate and you can earn slowly but in a safe way.
yeah we can make more money in trading because trading profit is depend on us and invest in other thing then profit depend on our luck so i never compare trading with investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Investing is a turnaround, its nature for a long period of time, while trade, is a rotation of its nature, for a fast period of time
The other point is that in trade a person has complete control and he can withdraw from the risk any time when he feel that now a bad timing is coming in any asset while in investment in any scheme you will be spectator and i investment in your own business you cannot come back and you will need to fight till the end.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Investing is a turnaround, its nature for a long period of time, while trade, is a rotation of its nature, for a fast period of time
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
I think the only difference is, you can make more money in trading instead of investing because it is very easy to make money from trading if you know the pumps and dumps of the coin or if you were able to predict it so you can make fast money while in investing it is very low rate and you can earn slowly but in a safe way.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Both have the same goal that is for the benefit, But just a different way.
If our trade can be defined by buying something but having to be sold back in a short time for profit, Unlike the case with the investment we buy something in order to gain greater profits in the future or we can also sell in the future it will get bigger profits.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

To me, trading is investing with the intention of repeated repositioning to maximize profits over time. You buy and sell with the ultimate intention of acquiring as much of the asset as possible. Investing, on the other hand, is not about the amount of asset but the value of the asset. Put x in a thing, and with minimal supervision, its value should grow to y. A forex guy is a good example  of trading, he won't survive without huge positions, or repeatedly moving in and out. Someone investing however, in say bitcoin, would buy some coins, lock them up, wait, then come back, sell and collect profits. It's just my opinion, but investing, while the same concept, is much more passive than trading

I don't think it is anywhere near that

Me, I refer to "the ultimate intention of acquiring as much of the asset as possible", as you phrase it. The ultimate intention of trading is to earn profits and add to your wealth (i.e. to become wealthier over time), And quite naturally, the ultimate aim of investing is absolutely the same. But even if we didn't try to pinpoint the ultimate ends and goals here, trading is certainly not about acquiring more of the asset traded. If it were so, you could just buy the asset in question with all your capital and get done with that. Technically, trading is more about going for higher turnover rates at greater volumes ("buy low sell high" cycles)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

To me, trading is investing with the intention of repeated repositioning to maximize profits over time. You buy and sell with the ultimate intention of acquiring as much of the asset as possible. Investing, on the other hand, is not about the amount of asset but the value of the asset. Put x in a thing, and with minimal supervision, its value should grow to y. A forex guy is a good example  of trading, he won't survive without huge positions, or repeatedly moving in and out. Someone investing however, in say bitcoin, would buy some coins, lock them up, wait, then come back, sell and collect profits. It's just my opinion, but investing, while the same concept, is much more passive than trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Trading is buying something and sell it in a short period of time. investing is different, something that you hold for a long period of time. Trading is risky, you gotta watch every single move of the chart. Investing is really good, specially when you invest in BTC long time ago. know your risk appetite before you go into something, review your goals.

Trading is more risky because money keeps rolling in buying and selling system, but I think it's more effective to deal with all the bad things when bitcoin prices fall, so more profit is gained from trading. If the investment in question is just storing bitcoin. This is no different from silent assets like gold and bank savings, no commitment to futures profit, Trade is better for people who still dare to fight for more profits.
Trading is actually less riskier than gambling as you can get the favor im the market as you get updated from the news and you will not lose if you don't sell cheaper than the price you bought it. In the other hand gambling is too risky as the probability of winning is more than for house edge thus a player can only win by the means of luck and strategy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Trading is buying something and sell it in a short period of time. investing is different, something that you hold for a long period of time. Trading is risky, you gotta watch every single move of the chart. Investing is really good, specially when you invest in BTC long time ago. know your risk appetite before you go into something, review your goals.

Trading is more risky because money keeps rolling in buying and selling system, but I think it's more effective to deal with all the bad things when bitcoin prices fall, so more profit is gained from trading. If the investment in question is just storing bitcoin. This is no different from silent assets like gold and bank savings, no commitment to futures profit, Trade is better for people who still dare to fight for more profits.
Though they say that trading is not a place of beginners but the expert ones cam from being a beginner before becoming one, that is what they usually say. Agreed that trading is risky but as time goes by you will gain experience that will help you to become an effective trader and earn a significant amount of money. You can start with small amount first and when you have gained grasp about it then you can try trading a lot more money. You can also have some part of your invested and a part to be trade.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
To be honest I am lousy at trading but better in investing. Maybe emotion is a factor for me and when it mixed up with trading pretty sure disaster follows. Investing is effective for me . Before I dive into some crypto project I do some research and if there is really something good .. then I will go for it.
Activity: 1288

Activity: 910
Merit: 550
The difference of the two, trading is the activity or process of buying, selling or exchanging goods or service while investing is to commit in order to earn a financial return. To make it short, trading is risky. Although investing is risky too but trading is more often to risky thing. You're going to watch or see differences. Investing is good if you invest it to bitcoin now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: