Pages:
Author

Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing? - page 50. (Read 29464 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 251
April 19, 2017, 10:19:18 AM
The difference of trading and investing is big because trading ussually as a lower risk when exchanging a product or any stuff because you are making sure that once you trade you will get an equal quality of an product while investing has a higher risk because if you don't really have the full idea of the business where you invest or put your capital and you unable to monitor it you will lose a lot even the capital itself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 19, 2017, 09:33:42 AM
For me there is a big differences between trading and investing, you can easily get the idea from the word itself. Trading is to trade something or a particular product or exchange of product while investing is to invest or to put a capital or a money to a certain business that might result to profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
April 19, 2017, 06:12:36 AM
Trading is something you make on buy and sell directly awhile investing something you put your money on some investing site and they generate your money while it is growing, so you can get the money you invest with the percent given as the condition permitted.
We have the same thoughs. In my own understanding trading is buying with cheap price and selling it into high price while investing is puting your money on investing program and they will manage it until your money grow.
Furthermore, the differences between the two is the level of risk and the value of money you will get.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
April 19, 2017, 05:38:11 AM
Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading is buying at a lower price and sell it at a higher price for short period of time. while investing is buying at any amount and sell it in long term. if you have more time to study the market do the trading, if not and you just want a total passive income just invest your money and let it grow over time.
Thats the basic idea among two things which is right  trading is basically buy low sell high method but its not easy as it sounds and it would really require enough knowledge and skills for you to be profitable with it and its risky if you dont have knowlede on it ans investing is simply a business which you put up money for it to grow but be careful on choosing one because there are lots scam investment out there.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
April 19, 2017, 05:25:08 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Trading is buying at a lower price and sell it at a higher price for short period of time. while investing is buying at any amount and sell it in long term. if you have more time to study the market do the trading, if not and you just want a total passive income just invest your money and let it grow over time.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 19, 2017, 05:03:39 AM
For me the investing is when you are going to invest or gave a capital in one site and let it have a profit without doing and the trading is an investment that you need to work for and I think the investment is risky because you are not holding your money but in trading you hold your own money.
Investing is something a passive income, which needs capital and according to the plans provided by the investment services we'll be profited. With trading a continued supervision is a must, because price changes now and then. Making use of it gives us profit.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
April 19, 2017, 04:50:23 AM
For me the investing is when you are going to invest or gave a capital in one site and let it have a profit without doing and the trading is an investment that you need to work for and I think the investment is risky because you are not holding your money but in trading you hold your own money.
At first it makes sense, I can relate investing into some sort of a passive income really, because you are really not active on it but you just monitor if your investment is on the right direction. While in trading you must be observant at everything because price action is much volatile while trading compared to investing in which you are looking for stability in trading you are looking for volatility in which you want to profit with it. Also Investing is on a long term period of profit taking while in trading it is on a short term period or maybe just with in a year.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
April 19, 2017, 04:43:26 AM
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
April 18, 2017, 11:44:07 PM
If we have a lot of capital is not even able to trade, we can start over with the first trade, the trading business that we have to return our money which we use as a trading capital. If we get back the money capital gains harud then we have achieved, from the trading profits we could use for investment. It is very good if we could do it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 18, 2017, 11:03:43 PM
I need to find a statement of making the definition of a long and thus the difficult to understand. and my statements are trade and investment,
trade; form of sale of goods is done every day.
investation ; network that could lend a major capital or carried small businesses and other poperty her.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 18, 2017, 09:58:42 PM
Investing is supporting something with your fiat or any currency. Whilr trading is just for income. Your goal is just to to gain. The two have risk, if yoi knowcwhat you are doing risk will be lessen.

Investing and trading is both for the income. I haven't saw a person that is investing and doesn't care for the potential income he may get. Investing is something you will add to the fund of a company and they are the one that will grow your money. And in trading, you are the one that will play for your money like in crypto trading.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 18, 2017, 09:48:43 PM
Investing is supporting something with your fiat or any currency. Whilr trading is just for income. Your goal is just to to gain. The two have risk, if yoi knowcwhat you are doing risk will be lessen.
Activity: 364
April 18, 2017, 09:45:04 PM
I dont see any difference between the two of this.Trading is just under investments program and both have risk of lossing money,to grow money is the goal yes but there are  still chances that you might lose
Activity: 308
April 18, 2017, 09:38:42 PM
The only difference i see in this two types of investments are the risk of lossing and percentage of earning money.For me i think trading has less risk of lossing money unlike investing in hyips .Also earning money is alot easier in trading.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
April 18, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

Thank you.

Investing and trading have a difference also in our bitcoin market. Investing is savings for the future that ensure they have a money that will consume incase of emergency then the purpose of saving money is to make increase the capital and make a profit. Trading is exchanging good services or items. But in bitcoin, trading alot a time to motinor the decreasing and increasing of prices. In this situation you need to wait the right time for the better price to get a profit. Trading in bitcoin from local currency is important because you know when is the right time for buying and selling.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 18, 2017, 02:10:37 AM
I do not understand how you can compare these two activities at all. They are completely different. In them, only the fact that in the end we get money. Well, or we want to get money, but we get losses)
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 18, 2017, 12:24:49 AM

Thank you.

in simple layman's term, trading involves buying and selling of good/commodities, services while investing is expending in money wherein you can earn/gain profit in the future.
Trading is also part of investing because you are buying an asset that can give you profit in the future if you hold it enough while investing is also the same because you are both buying asset just like in trading but it is more on long term in investment to be able to maximize the profit while in trading you can do scalping where it just need a few hours to get profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 17, 2017, 11:50:50 PM

Thank you.

in simple layman's term, trading involves buying and selling of good/commodities, services while investing is expending in money wherein you can earn/gain profit in the future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 07, 2017, 09:26:10 AM

Thank you.

trading is also considered as an act of investing and it only has a difference depending on what investment you are trying to determine . we don't have an idea of what type of investment that you are trying to differentiate with trading so maybe you need to specify it clearly .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
April 05, 2017, 10:22:41 AM

Thank you.

Investing is you are looking for something where you think that your capital investment will be multiply or be grow in a short or long period of time. While trading is the place where all assets are ready to trade in,  that's why investing is needed in trading if you want to become a traders.
Pages:
Jump to: